Yes
1618 (63.2%)
Yes (Hacker Tag)
325 (12.7%)
No (Permanent ban)
619 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 21:41:34 PM

Author Topic: [Poll] Banning Policy...  (Read 33157 times)

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
Re: [Poll] Banning Policy...
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 10:40:29 AM »
 Well my opinion is they get ban, they come back create another account and they cheat again! and that should be their second chance! I said "NO" keeps those noobs out!  :down:
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 10:42:26 AM by TICUS »

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »
No need to read anything with such a easy question.
Intelligent people will always read, what will be signed.

Why..? i.e.
I would only agree to the hacker tag with other conditions. Their accounts get deleted and had to start fresh - honor / aa account, as well as tracker. AND got this tag, as well as remaining on the hall of shame.
...there is +/- 20 posts talking about 'Hacker Tag', but he still don't know that conditions are not definitive (the same for 'Second chance'...) and he is close to what we have talking about.

This poll is just to know if the second chance should be given or not.
...and those two, one post above - just no words...
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 11:08:50 AM by NoBigDeal »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 11:16:39 AM »
Intelligent people will always read, what will be signed.

Why..? i.e....there is +/- 20 posts talking about 'Hacker Tag', but he still don't know that conditions are not definitive (the same for 'Second chance'...) and he is close to what we have talking about.

This poll is just to know if the second chance should be given or not.
...and those two, one post above - just no words...

Rightt.......and like I said, without strict conditions on top the hacker tag I wouldnt vote for that option. Making each of these voting options non accurate and have overlapping grey areas.

Because the only options are yes, tag or ban....there are no details.

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 12:15:56 PM »
... Because the only options are yes, tag or ban....there are no details.
For the details is this thread - that why you should read it... But don't worry, your opposition can't win because majority of active people here are conservatives.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 12:19:12 PM »
For the details is this thread - that why you should read it... But don't worry, your opposition can't win because majority of active people here are conservatives.

Or maybe you should learn how to properly present a poll, properly ask a question, and have all information easily available in your 1st post so that people can make a proper selection? That is if you expect the poll to accurately represent the desired outcome you better ask the question properly - instead of assuming everyone's going to troll through 6 pages, before going back to make their vote lmao. I see you put a lot of thought into this.

That would make too much sense tho.

How do you expect this poll to accurately represent anything when you have so much grey area - oh wait, you edited ur 1st post to say read all 6 pages LOL
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 12:24:10 PM by Dav3 »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
Well my opinion is they get ban, they come back create another account and they cheat again! and that should be their second chance! I said "NO" keeps those noobs out!  :down:

Lol all this time I didn't see the vote option, also voted hellllll NO

:censored: :censored: :banned:

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 14:02:11 PM »
If someone is seen with ahk/unreal/no recoil they should get a 2nd chance only if they pay donation 20 Euro. (more or less) At least they can contribute to the community. If they are spotted with another account or trying to register a new account = perm ban. Hacker tag cannot lead to anything good.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 15:03:53 PM »
I could understand the losers who used auto hot key - if im right it is a way to basically make complex binds / press multiple buttons in a pattern or w.e?

That can also be done with logitec gaming software if you have gaming grade keyboard of mouse.....so that in my eyes is a minor infraction. - unless im wrong about ahk / auto hot keys abilities.

BUT when  your playing with actual HACKS ie no recoil, no breathing, no flash and all out multi hacks like unreal bot you deserve no second chance unless it comes with loss of your account and tracker and forced to start fresh and kept on the hall of shame. - AND have a tag / diff symbol showing you have been a piece of sh1t.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 15:04:49 PM »
If someone is seen with ahk/unreal/no recoil they should get a 2nd chance only if they pay donation 20 Euro. (more or less).

O_o

I find that to be wrong in an infinite amount of ways.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:04:25 PM »
If someone is seen with ahk/unreal/no recoil they should get a 2nd chance only if they pay donation 20 Euro. (more or less) At least they can contribute to the community. If they are spotted with another account or trying to register a new account = perm ban. Hacker tag cannot lead to anything good.

Kari stop smoking that shit, you talk poop

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:16:20 PM »
Up next we should put a poll seeing what percent of people think an iq test should be mandatory to post here lol

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:39:46 PM »
Why is that so wrong? They do get a second chance, but only one second chance. And it helps raise money for the assist project. Same like they pay for their kiddie cheats.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:46:42 PM »
meaning its ok to cheat, but IF you get caught you have to cough up a measly 30$ ( in my currency, roughly )? lol

thats chump change

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:47:11 PM »
Why is that so wrong? They do get a second chance, but only one second chance. And it helps raise money for the assist project. Same like they pay for their kiddie cheats.

The only thing that would help is build up Eliz his bank.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 16:52:19 PM »
meaning its ok to cheat, but IF you get caught you have to cough up a measly 30$ ( in my currency, roughly )? lol

thats chump change
Current situation is: its ok to cheat, but IF you get caught you have to wait a week and then you are unbanned.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager