Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Weird animal...  (Read 8712 times)

Offline i9.ntt

Re: Weird animal...
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 21:05:10 PM »
please go back to call of duty.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 21:53:33 PM »
jonny was one of the best overall players to ever touch this game

Im sorry to disappoint you but he doesn't even fit the top5...

Offline Proton

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 00:35:55 AM »
Im sorry to disappoint you but he doesn't even fit the top5...

who are you again? any invite leveled team that played during aa2 will tell you jon was good.  how many matches have you played? " yahoo " rings no bells. I mean if you gotta come under some alter ego name even if you where a semi known player you must be a terrible idiot.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 03:32:26 AM »
I'm laughing hard when I read that small head big ass americas cheeseburgers.

Offline scarface_from_oR

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 04:02:13 AM »
Message from Madison Bumgarner aka Chief Jonny aka Commander of Audigy aka Weird Animal:

"Thanks for the entertainment soldiers, but how about getting rid of the terrible sf mods. A joint coalition formed by commander Jonny of Audigy and commander Scarface of overRated have reached a conclusion of imposing what will henceforth be known as the Thermite Doctrine. While it saddens us that such spiteful means of destruction have become a primary method of choice, it is a decision for the greater good of the AAO 2.5 Assist society as a whole. However, once Pipeline is relieved from its weapon modded degenerate state, this joint coalition will consider an executive order establishing a sense of mercy to the masses.

This guy was on def on pipe, shot 6 guys in a row without even reloading his M16.
hs-hs-hs-hs-hs-hs (did i forget one ?..), and has a bad habbit of glancing at walls.
Someone know him ?

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/819469/Madison_Bumgarner/

I apologize for turning your team into the Detroit Tigers.

Don't get bitter, get better!"
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 04:14:00 AM by scarface_from_oR »

Offline i9.ntt

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 04:35:16 AM »
Message from Madison Bumgarner aka Chief Jonny aka Commander of Audigy aka Weird Animal:

"Thanks for the entertainment soldiers, but how about getting rid of the terrible sf mods. A joint coalition formed by commander Jonny of Audigy and commander Scarface of overRated have reached a conclusion of imposing what will henceforth be known as the Thermite Doctrine. While it saddens us that such spiteful means of destruction have become a primary method of choice, it is a decision for the greater good of the AAO 2.5 Assist society as a whole. However, once Pipeline is relieved from its weapon modded degenerate state, this joint coalition will consider an executive order establishing a sense of mercy to the masses.

I apologize for turning your team into the Detroit Tigers.

Don't get bitter, get better!"

I want to join this Squadron of Super Soliders.

Offline rxcapitan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 05:23:56 AM »
there is only way how to sttle this beef....find a server where both sides would get ping below 30 and than make a war.this talks r just useless crap.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
Proton, i never said he wasn't good, but he isn't near of US best players and after a quick thought i said top 5, but make it top15...

But you know what, ask your friend Epic or even Scarface i'm sure they will tell you a story about a guy called banana gun or madd, etc, etc, etc...

Offline Proton

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 15:14:17 PM »
Proton, i never said he wasn't good, but he isn't near of US best players and after a quick thought i said top 5, but make it top15...

But you know what, ask your friend Epic or even Scarface i'm sure they will tell you a story about a guy called banana gun or madd, etc, etc, etc...

Bg cheated and madd was awful, madd was so scared to peek me or Jon on ic he looked like a fool using the 203 on defense. And rendered him self useless to his great squad named iog

Based on those two names alone you listed you are not allowed to deem a top list of na players,I mean what's next rabb is #1? He must be based on how your list is going.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 15:20:35 PM by Proton »

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 15:38:32 PM »
are we really arguing about rating players on this dead game? lawl... good news is, shouldnt take long, prolly less than 100 active US players anyways.

on a side note thou, would be nice to quit tracking modded servers... or just plain get rid of em.
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager