Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Weird animal...  (Read 8711 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: Weird animal...
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 11:06:36 AM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 12:21:29 PM »
I don't wonder why you don't remeber the names. They are totally unknowns.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 14:10:40 PM »
Can anyone confirm that these specific cheats have been patched with anyone of the new updates?

That way progress can get done with assist because it seems to be all this antipoke.u and pb config updates are wasting valuable time and resources. Maybe i'm wrong and there is already is a team devoted to security...

Our system may not be perfect but we are banning people each day, so it's proof it's working.
Banned today:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827831/ Reason=HonorHack.u
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/404957/ Reason=AntiPoke Hacking, bPerfectAccuracy
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/469774/ Reason=TRIXNICE AIMBOT
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/567896/ Reason=TRIXNICE AIMBOT
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 14:40:31 PM »
U better go back to your AHK sandbox nub, coz i happened to be on your team
when u got flashed and shot ur mag empty until ur gun emitted that so special
ratting sound  :mad:

If u can't play straight go fuck yourself if u ask me.

I know for a fact that your gun glitches when firing sometimes, such that it jams, then clicks rapidly. Although your gun is "jammed" and no muzzle flash is emitted, rounds continue to hit your target rapidly. Once you let of the trigger, your gun is just jammed. There is another randomly occurring glitch that causes you to fire every round in your magazine in a fraction of a second. Both of these have happened to me more than a few times. I don't know what causes it, but it isn't a cheat. If they banned him on this by taking your word for it, they would have banned a legit player.

Keep reporting people you find suspicious, but don't assert that they are guilty and get into arguments with them.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 14:57:10 PM »
When you get a jam, sometimes the bullets keep firing (without sound) indeed, but never infinitely (in my experience at least). For me it always ends up a jam in like 6-9 bullets in without sound.

As for the second bug there again is no sound. It's really irritating when I get that bug because with no sound and no recoil I don't even understand that I'm firing and then whoop all of a sudden I'm out of bullets.

But I don't believe neither of them causes the ratting sound that's talked about in here (well I don't really know about the first bug) as in the first one (I think) the bullets still come out (therefore there should be no "click") and in the second one I believe others just hear your gun fire rounds faster than usual.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 15:00:03 PM »
When you get a jam, sometimes the bullets keep firing (without sound) indeed, but never infinitely (in my experience at least). For me it always ends up a jam in like 6-9 bullets in without sound.

As for the second bug there again is no sound. It's really irritating when I get that bug because with no sound and no recoil I don't even understand that I'm firing and then whoop all of a sudden I'm out of bullets.

But I don't believe neither of them causes the ratting sound that's talked about in here (well I don't really know about the first bug) as in the first one (I think) the bullets still come out (therefore there should be no "click") and in the second one I believe others just hear your gun fire rounds faster than usual.

I can confirm that the gun jam glitch does make the rattling sound. It has happened to me quite a few times playing on Pipe. It's just the jam click being repeated in rapid succession.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 16:04:20 PM »
I know, that's what you hear, but I would think the enemy hears bullets. I think that because this has happened to me like tens of times and I would guess it has happened to enemies that kill me at least a couple of times as well, but I don't recall hearing click-click-click and dying.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 16:09:53 PM »
nope, they were kidding at mission planning round :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 16:53:30 PM »
I know, that's what you hear, but I would think the enemy hears bullets. I think that because this has happened to me like tens of times and I would guess it has happened to enemies that kill me at least a couple of times as well, but I don't recall hearing click-click-click and dying.

Ah, I see what you mean. i don't know, then.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 17:40:57 PM »
Keep reporting people you find suspicious, but don't assert that they are guilty and get into arguments with them.

I may be old but i'm still able to make the # between the sound of a jamming gun and that of a pimped one.

Thx though for your "technical" insight, pointless but interesting.

Oh and btw, if i remember well you used to defend the TheBlackGinger with nails and tails
against my accusations of him cheating. As we all know by now, TBG is not only hacking
but proudly exposes his "epic fights" on Youtube where he even has his own channel.

I would therefore appreciate if you would refrain from commenting any of my allegations
in the future, because your judgement definitely stinks  :down:   
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 18:27:14 PM »
Seeing as the click the gun does when it runs out of ammo is exactly the same as when it jams, I don't think it's possible to tell what's triggering the noise.

Unless of course that rattling you were talking about was something other than an empty gun click, in which case I really don't know what you're talking about.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 18:42:53 PM »
What you don't get is that the noise his gun made neither is the noise
of an empty mag nor that of a fixjam as i already said.

Moreover i cannot predict when somebody's gonna ratt or not.
Otherwise i would have recorded it so u could hear it.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 18:45:10 PM by zoxee »

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:26:33 PM »
I may be old but i'm still able to make the # between the sound of a jamming gun and that of a pimped one.

Thx though for your "technical" insight, pointless but interesting.

Oh and btw, if i remember well you used to defend the TheBlackGinger with nails and tails
against my accusations of him cheating. As we all know by now, TBG is not only hacking
but proudly exposes his "epic fights" on Youtube where he even has his own channel.

I would therefore appreciate if you would refrain from commenting any of my allegations
in the future, because your judgement definitely stinks  :down:

I wasn't specifically defending TBG, I was against banning without evidence. They found evidence and they banned him... Either way, that has nothing to do with this conversation. The point is: quit being an ass.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:28:31 PM by MothaGoosE »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:55:12 PM »
Someone please delete this thread. Thanks.

Rule #1 Don't ask for the deletion of threads which u didn't start = Mind ur own business

Your sense of entitlement is astoundingly absurd.

Rule #2 Stop spamming threads (especially mines) with that nerd language of yours

If you can't be patient, then you fix it.

Rule #3 Stop being an ass to others urself

And while you're at it why don't you STFU for a change coz i'm really tired of you spamming
every thread around just coz u kind of bored. U was absent from this place for months and
now you are starting your favourite shit again although you barely have somethin to say. 

Offline Proton

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:57:39 PM »
jonny was one of the best overall players to ever touch this game. stop crying and stay on your euro servers

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager