« on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 19:51:05 PM »
can i get more info on him/her

67 ping and gettn hs i have trouble playing with a 45 ping let alone 67
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/826272/

yea i know he/her use to be with k7 clan well we know about that clan

Jared

Re: bg
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 20:04:43 PM »
If thats the real fanatic and not a stolen account i would say he is legit, i use to play with him on nsd before we moved to dropouts, but again that was years ago, and who knows today.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline zoxee

« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 20:14:01 PM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline minininja

« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 20:29:53 PM »
If thats the real fanatic and not a stolen account i would say he is legit, i use to play with him on nsd before we moved to dropouts, but again that was years ago, and who knows today.

utRoda!! where the hell have you been? i sold my computer to one of my boy in exchange for a ps4! i was watching him wreck the shit out of that wicked kid. No wonder why no one plays anymore kids crying left and right. Seems like people spend more time looking up players than actually playing...must be real bored
"Captain Sieber 82nd"
"Just today I went 10 and 2...better than most days..hell about a month ago I went 14 and 2...so a good player with 82nd tags...yeah I think so.."

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 20:32:43 PM »
usually good & clean players don't use too many accounts... cause if ur good you'd like to be reconigzed by your known username.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Jared

« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 20:33:47 PM »
utRoda!! where the hell have you been? i sold my computer to one of my boy in exchange for a ps4! i was watching him wreck the shit out of that wicked kid. No wonder why no one plays anymore kids crying left and right. Seems like people spend more time looking up players than actually playing...must be real bored

Sup mini long time man. I don't even play anymore. :D just kinda pop in once in a while and jump on once in a while. Good to see your still around and doing well.

Offline minininja

« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 20:35:21 PM »
usually good & clean players don't use too many accounts... cause if ur good you'd like to be reconigzed by your known username.

not true...good players need a lot of accounts because they get banned for "too many hs" in 82nd servers and mafioso server....it was mainly the only 2 US servers back then and they were banning accounts not ip...weird how that works
"Captain Sieber 82nd"
"Just today I went 10 and 2...better than most days..hell about a month ago I went 14 and 2...so a good player with 82nd tags...yeah I think so.."

Offline minininja

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 02, 2013, 20:39:16 PM »
Sup mini long time man. I don't even play anymore. :D just kinda pop in once in a while and jump on once in a while. Good to see your still around and doing well.

Nice to see you are still around too...i dont play much anymore with school going on but when i do try, games on the pc just doesnt have enough people to keep it interesting, hence the reason why i traded my pc for a ps4. i just knew wicked was gonna complain watching my buddy play against him so i thought id come check the forums and sure enough
"Captain Sieber 82nd"

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 11:02:06 AM »
Was playing with him the other day, quite friendly. Showed him how to change his username.on BT. Noticed nothing untowards with him, has a pretty good aim.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 11:05:26 AM by -[unR]BENDAWICH »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 11:45:27 AM »
He's the guy with the 'so said norecoil' ?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 12:42:20 PM »
He's the guy with the 'so said norecoil' ?

I read about this guy awhile ago, aim is 100% accurate, far as recoil can't see his shooting pattern, seems to know where players are, but what ever, it is what is, if you's say he's clean

Offline zoxee

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 15:46:28 PM »
To choose a name like "Mr_Crusher", one must be pretty sure of himself. Whatever.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 21:41:09 PM »
not true...good players need a lot of accounts because they get banned for "too many hs" in 82nd servers and mafioso server....it was mainly the only 2 US servers back then and they were banning accounts not ip...weird how that works
Actually I was one of the people supporting you and as for  your signature with Sieber, he has not been apart of 82nd for around nine months now.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager