• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: bg
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 21:50:16 PM »
back in 2.8.5, I killed 3 guys from 82nd at Main Pump Room(pipeline) with a few AR bursts and then as soon as the new round started I got banned LOL (well I was playing clean  :cry:).
I went to appeal the ban and they said that my username was offensive o.o (wich was: "GodHateUsAll" that day).
there I found also a ban appeal from the Guy that is in 2nd place on (BT) AA2 Toplist :D
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 21:52:11 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 22:35:59 PM »
Nice to see you are still around too...i dont play much anymore with school going on but when i do try, games on the pc just doesnt have enough people to keep it interesting, hence the reason why i traded my pc for a ps4. i just knew wicked was gonna complain watching my buddy play against him so i thought id come check the forums and sure enough

Funny though I was on his side , so keep on talking,

just thought he had no problem playing like I stated 67 ping, I struggle my ass with a stupid 45 ping on European servers, laggn and all and here he comes , does all headshots, yea ok whatever u say buddie

Offline Alex

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 22:56:14 PM »
games on the pc just doesnt have enough people to keep it interesting, hence the reason why i traded my pc for a ps4

LMAO. Thanks for the laugh.

Offline Darthviox

• Don't forget to reload.
    • View Profile
  • AA: Darthviox
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 23:19:25 PM »
games on the pc just doesnt have enough people to keep it interesting, hence the reason why i traded my pc for a ps4.

Honestly, it depends. There probably is more gamers for consoles, although you have to look at it as if; does playing "minesweeper" consider people a "PC gamer"? I personally believe they're way more advanced gamers on the PC than consoles. Found an article; fits this whole picture.

"Consoles are very easy for kids and casual gamers to buy and hook up. PC gaming is quite complicated sometimes and most people don't have enough time for things like that. But a lot of people who take gaming as a real hobby often go for high-powered PC's. PC hardware is more flexible and games developed for it are more advanced both graphics and game play wise."

Strictly my opinion though!  :up:
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 23:31:48 PM by Darthviox »
Hate the sin, love the sinner.

Offline Kenga

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 00:24:46 AM »
... I struggle my ass with a stupid 45 ping on European servers ...

It's my life...

... and here he comes , does all headshots...

...But, It's more fun.
Each kill (by me  :makemyday:) it is a party  :D
   Yes I am too crazy
   I will not cure myself
   But crazy is who tells me
   And it is not happy, I am happy.

Crazy 's Ballad - Os Mutantes   (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_Mutantes)

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 10:30:32 AM »
long ago, when there was no EU server and only US Official servers, i had 200 ping and i was raping, its all about getting used to it, prefire alot.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 10:54:18 AM »
long ago, when there was no EU server and only US Official servers, i had 200 ping and i was raping, its all about getting used to it, prefire alot.

wise words
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager