Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Osama bin Ladin  (Read 8483 times)

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
Osama bin Ladin
« on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 05:57:11 AM »
So this debate might upset some... but i thought it was an interesting topic. So if you live in North America, you have probably heard  'we killed Osama Bin Ladin in a raid, and threw his body over-board into the sea'... Well, I found links claiming Osama was dead years before the usa claimed. Apperently a couple cia agents and the friends of osama claim this....

now, when I hear accusations like this, even from CIA agents, I ask myself, if they were lying, why? what would they have to gain from it?...so far, drawing a blank.

Now I ask myself, what would we have to gain if we really didnt kill Osama, but claimed we did... and all i can think is more support for the war from Americans? Obama kept his promise he made at the beginning of his campaign, maybe help re-election? Closure? like all the lives lost weren't for capital gain and control?

and not going to lie, I had suspicions about the full story when I heard we got him, but just threw him over board. No pics, just our word.

sources:
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/%E2%80%9Cbin-laden-died-five-years-ago%E2%80%9D-cia-agent

http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=626837

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/05/18/50450017.html

and just another piece of info that kind of backs, that perhaps, it was all staged: Reports of the Osama confession videos of 9/11 being fake

sources:
http://undebunked.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/ex-c-i-a-officials-admit-to-making-fake-bin-laden-tapes/

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osamatape.html

http://infowars.net/articles/february2007/190207Osama_tape.htm

http://cutdc.com/2011/05/05/expert-bin-laden-confession-is-bogus-former-cia-officials-faked-bin-laden-video/

also admit they were planning on making fake video of saddam

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1281480/CIA-plot-air-fake-Saddam-Hussein-gay-sex-tape-prior-2003-Iraq-invasion.html

my conclusion is: they are/were only trying to sell the war. make people think its the right thing to do.

soup

« Last Edit: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 06:14:52 AM by soupcakes »
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
Re: Osama bin Ladin
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 02:54:48 AM »
what did killling osama do? do you guys really think he was irreplaceable? in 10 years I have no doubt he became more of a face behind terrorism and not a terrorist leader' as/if his health declined and he became the most wanted man in the western world I doubt he would have remained the king pin, u killed 1 man of a global organisation, its like killing the president... you lose his unique opinion/view but the usa wont crash from it
Well they Killed of Rudd (kinda) and we got Julia in Oz and things have been going down ever since.  Now Rudd has come back from the dead and there is another show down.  I think this time Abbott will be the only one standing.  Everyone is expendable.

You will never know fully what happened to Bin Laden just like the twin towers.  Allot of american's still think Hussain did it..
« Last Edit: Monday, February 20, 2012, 03:15:04 AM by Go_Cat75 »

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 03:11:17 AM »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 12:57:43 PM »
In my opinion it doesn't matter if Osama is dead or not or when he died because he was just a pawn for the New World Order. Much like Gaddafi who was... not that bad of a leader. And Saddam who was made out to be much worse than he actually was by the media.

Nothing that goes on in the world is actually as it seems. Don't trust the media, don't trust the politicians. Except a certain politician I support but he doesn't need to be named here because another topic recently turned into a RP2012 thread.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:00:11 PM »
just a pawn for the New World Order

Nothing that goes on in the world is actually as it seems. Don't trust the media, don't trust the politicians.

OMFG EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES IT'S UTTER CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:01:57 PM »
You can laugh all you want but I'll sit here with my aluminum foil hat and truly believe everything political I'll post.

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:08:19 PM »
OMFG EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES IT'S UTTER CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE APOCALYPSE IS NEAR. PROTECT THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:32:41 PM »
I sympathize with most middle-eastern leaders who the US doesn't care for mostly because it usually means that they recognize the new world order (like me) and don't approve of it (like me) and usually their outspoken views on Israel ("I fucking hate Israel" - me) cause the media to make them out to be horrible horrible people and soon their citizens are convinced that they are being mistreated and they don't have the freedoms that other countries elsewhere have (no shit they live in the fucking desert how do you make a good living in the fucking desert) and rise up against the leader.

I don't know the truth to the matters, I shouldn't have said that Gaddafi was a good leader. I should have said that I sympathize with him and find it unfortunate that he was killed.

Offline Alex

« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:41:06 PM »
I sympathize with most middle-eastern leaders who the US doesn't care for mostly because it usually means that they recognize the new world order (like me) and don't approve of it (like me) and usually their outspoken views on Israel ("I fucking hate Israel" - me) cause the media to make them out to be horrible horrible people and soon their citizens are convinced that they are being mistreated and they don't have the freedoms that other countries elsewhere have (no shit they live in the fucking desert how do you make a good living in the fucking desert) and rise up against the leader.

I don't know the truth to the matters, I shouldn't have said that Gaddafi was a good leader. I should have said that I sympathize with him and find it unfortunate that he was killed.
I didn't ant to respond seriously to this thread but here it goes.

The funniest part of your post is the part you didn't include, that Libya was actually an ally to the U.S. The U.S. didn't make their citizens hate their government, that's just stupid. The constant reports of "how good the Libyans have it" were proven false by many people who live there. The U.S. didn't conspire to overthrow the Libyan government, that would be a stupid decision on their part.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:42:40 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:42:28 PM »
I don't believe I said that "the US made their citizens hate their government". That is just stupid.

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:44:02 PM »
I don't believe I said that "the US made their citizens hate their government". That is just stupid.
What does this line mean then?

"cause the media to make them out to be horrible horrible people and soon their citizens are convinced that they are being mistreated and they don't have the freedoms that other countries elsewhere have"

Sounds me like you're saying the western media made the Libyan people want to revolt against their leaders, which is stupid.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:45:24 PM »
Western media isn't controlled by US, same organization that controls western media also controls the US.

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:47:51 PM »
Western media isn't controlled by US, same organization that controls western media also controls the US.
That's being a little paranoid don't ya think?

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:49:51 PM »
I sometimes fear that I'll get kidnapped and sent to Guantanamo. That's a little more paranoid, don'tcha think?

Offline Alex

« Reply #14 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 13:52:10 PM »
I sometimes fear that I'll get kidnapped and sent to Guantanamo. That's a little more paranoid, don'tcha think?
Indeed it is. Your point?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager