yes
1632 (63.6%)
no
351 (13.7%)
dont know
583 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Voting closed: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 17:35:43 PM

Author Topic: mods on servers  (Read 16818 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: mods on servers
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 06:31:05 AM »
You can make plenty servers in classic style and wait till all the players come to the server to play the classic game .
there must be enuf members the have the same idears . you can  see how they struggle here to make there point,
to rule the game that all noses must be in the same way.There must enough oldschool players to fill up oldschool servers. We don't need to have same opinion, don't try to rule the game

The developers how make this game,  LOL i can imagine that thay all work now for COD,  Couter strike, Gost recon etz, etz, to make the game better becose the Amerika s Army had there fingers in all of the making of AA ARMY. not the guy s how make that game.
If you call them back to look here they wood say HMMmmmm! yes this is old NOT from this time  BUT HEE there are ?? YES ther Are guy s that try to make this game  a Little better for the players for this time.
(not sure about this one) the devs now probably work for games as COD, CS, GR etc. AA made the game, not the guys who made the game (need help for this one). The game needs to adapt to his time, if the devs come back they'd see people try to adapt the game to the time.

NEW AND OLD both can make this game good the player will make the choice Assist needs them all.
Stop making your point here and go on the field make gamers happy respect them and have fun.
We can all live in harmony, assist needs us all, modded and oldchool lovers. Stop talking, start shooting.

Was this understandeble i look t 3 time in google trancelate  for the words!!
thats not bad he for this letter HOOAH .
best regards =PUF=Vanoke

Befor i FORGET you can t make all happy !! thats a fact!!.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 06:36:56 AM »
ganja nr. 1 translater hehehe

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 06:43:21 AM »
Im tired of the fucking gameplay now. Everybody 203's or uses rockets making an unfair advantage to assault on just about all maps. This forces Assault players to camp spawn most of the round which kills the flow of the game. Its a no brainer, get rid of this stupid shit. Im tired of you trying to keep nub ass players happy when the old players are the ones that are going to keep this game alive. If you want to mod, go play counter strike...bring back the old game play!

You can make plenty servers in classic style and wait till all the players come to the server to play the classic game .
there must be enuf members the have the same idears . you can  see how they struggle here to make there point,
to rule the game that all noses must be in the same way.

The developers how make this game,  LOL i can imagine that they all work now for COD,  Couter strike, Gost recon etz, etz, to make the game better becose the Amerika s Army had there fingers in all of the making of AA ARMY. not the guy s how make that game.
If you call them back to look here they wood say HMMmmmm! yes this is old NOT from this time  BUT HEE there are ?? YES ther Are guy s that try to make this game  a Little better for the players for this time.

NEW AND OLD both can make this game good the player will make the choice Assist needs them all.
Stop making your point here and go on the field make gamers happy respect them and have fun.

Was this understandeble i look t 3 time in google trancelate  for the words!!
thats not bad he for this letter HOOAH .
best regards =PUF=Vanoke

Befor i FORGET you can t make all happy !! thats a fact!!.

« Last Edit: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 08:20:51 AM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 08:07:36 AM »
and not more players now, right?
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 08:13:04 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 18:47:24 PM »
im tired about this discussion

:yawn:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 18:53:16 PM »
im tired about this discussion

:yawn:

why would hosp players care about mods :)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 18:57:25 PM »
why would hosp players care about mods :)

true.

But on urban i hate them...

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 19:04:34 PM »
then do not play there. or are you a aa2 junkie and you can not decide by yourself.
uuups, sorry then for that. I will stop immediately the urban server with weapon pick.
and sure all of this forum are tired - same as I am - espacialy when now others out of this forum will vote about that all....
lol.

btw: I will ban you there and on all other modded servers. so no problem for you in future :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 19:06:19 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 20:10:11 PM »
SWISS calm down plz and ty ganja for translation.

Offline {M}_Exclusive

« Reply #69 on: Monday, July 01, 2013, 03:24:16 AM »
Come guys, lets have a simple small just normal discussion and dont act like childrens of 8

Offline {M}_Exclusive

« Reply #70 on: Monday, July 01, 2013, 03:32:44 AM »
Merlin is blind or retarded, let him have modded aa2, seems like admins listen only to him, since its like the 3/4th poll about mods in favor to disable them.

Lol Kritlz, if you know what Merlin does for work for the aa2.5 assist, for the clan or for AA. you would keep your big mouth shut. Come on men, what do you do for the community? You donated? You helping? Bringing up suggestions? No, you only shout with your big mouth and putting on the fire.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #71 on: Monday, July 01, 2013, 05:07:18 AM »
Lol Kritlz, if you know what Merlin does for work for the aa2.5 assist, for the clan or for AA. you would keep your big mouth shut. Come on men, what do you do for the community? You donated? You helping? Bringing up suggestions? No, you only shout with your big mouth and putting on the fire.
I know he does a lot of work, and I applaud him for that. I do however think the random weapons are a bad thing for the game. Since I do not think this game will attract a lot of new players anymore, only the old ones looking to play this game again they once loved so much. And I can tell you most of them do not like the mods on nearly all populated servers and will quit again, and you will not see anymore unless someone else tells them to come back since it has changed.

And no, they will not wait in an empty server for people to join. They did so in the old times when a server could be crowded in just 5 minutes, but that is not the case at this moment, but now they will not have the patience for it because they just want to play this game occasionally, they do not have the same amount of time available which they had 5 years ago.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Monday, July 01, 2013, 05:41:06 AM »
Yea I donated in the past, sup? and I'm always trying to help the community, but the truth is I wont play aa2 since its dead for me, I rather play csgo <3

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #73 on: Monday, July 01, 2013, 09:27:00 AM »
Just came back about a week ago hoping the modded servers where gone. They arnt. Me and a couple other friends quit the first time because we are tired of waiting around for players to join normal servers because the modded servers already have people in them. Its a stupid arguement to say if you dont like it just leave. Well thats what we will do. Good luck.

JonnyM

« Reply #74 on: Monday, July 01, 2013, 10:41:13 AM »
This issue will be dealt with soon.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager