Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Future of AAO25.com  (Read 24541 times)

Offline -NicK.!

Re: Future of AAO25.com
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 00:45:58 AM »
I love how Jared tries to spin it to make somehow try to justify his piece of shit move. He can criticize me all he wants but he is the childish one in the end. If he would have just had some balls and left silently I wouldn't have cared. But he had to throw his little tantrum and seek revenge. What a pathetic, classless, asshole.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 01:13:50 AM »
The damage is done, you ruined Pit's credibility, stepping on it with ur muddy boots

How is Pit's credibility ruined in any of this? I think you used that word wrong. Here's a good example:
You lost credibility by double-posting and having your signature read "LiNUX RULZ u dUMB FUCK MERDASOFT uSERS AND M@C GRANNY FUCKERS xD"
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 04:28:57 AM »
Email Sent bro.

hey dragon, can you post it in here? others can see then what is already on the list.
thank you.

Offline DDi-dragon

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 13:10:47 PM »
hey dragon, can you post it in here? others can see then what is already on the list.
thank you.
The E-Mail sent to Sergio?

Offline tacstealth

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 15:12:03 PM »
e-mail sent to sergio
------------------------------------------
-=T@cT!CalSte@lth=-

http://www.Freeserver.ca

Offline Alex

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 15:13:16 PM »
pit is a sissy for giving up so easily, no need to defend him
Giving up? He doesn't want to deal with the bullshit, Just like Jonny. Are you going to insult him too? The guy paid to keep Americas Army 2 alive and just gets constant shit for it. What the fuck have you done? Nothing.

Offline tacstealth

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 15:20:21 PM »
Hi mate, if you need help for your project i will be glad to help you, i know linux system, windows system as network administrator, i know a little prog like bash, php, powershell,.

i have some space on my 3 dedicated server to .
------------------------------------------
-=T@cT!CalSte@lth=-

http://www.Freeserver.ca

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 15:52:56 PM »
This thread is also being used by people like Tactstealth that are willing to offer their contribute to keep the project running. Please keep the thread clean and try to keep the spam to a minimum, thanks.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 16:12:09 PM »
I have received a few good applys guys, will take a close look on all of them :).
I'm liking that people do wanna help :)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline SPC-D.Pelerine[3rdID]

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 18:23:09 PM »
i sent you my app to help and with what i know with realbasic i can help make the game better then before with help from other ofcourse

Offline Alex

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 18:38:44 PM »
The only thing I'm worried about is people wanting to change the game. When it was the original group of admins we all agreed that we should keep the game just as the devs made it. New maps and security updates were fine but gameplay changes were off limits. I really hope that policy continues for whoever gets the project.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 18:50:39 PM »
The only thing I'm worried about is people wanting to change the game. When it was the original group of admins we all agreed that we should keep the game just as the devs made it. New maps and security updates were fine but gameplay changes were off limits. I really hope that policy continues for whoever gets the project.

+ 1

We don't need new things to attact players, just time ... Im playing again every day and we easily reach 230 now sso its a good thing

Offline SPC-D.Pelerine[3rdID]

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 19:16:23 PM »
if and when i am part of the proect only small things will be changed but since everything is edited in realbasic not alot will be changed without being told to change something and for the game i was a beta tester before and help do some of the codding for the game and i know my way around the code and for maps i know how to make basic maps like the SF Watertreatment that was a map i made for the game it was an easy map and something that i can add back into the game is the mini map that is easy since i know the old code for it but it would just need to be enabled on the maps so they will show for everyone to see and use and if there is other things people wanted add or fixxed if and when i am part of the project i will make sure everything gets done and fixxed so everyone is happy

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 19:35:52 PM »
if and when i am part of the proect only small things will be changed but since everything is edited in realbasic not alot will be changed without being told to change something and for the game i was a beta tester before and help do some of the codding for the game and i know my way around the code and for maps i know how to make basic maps like the SF Watertreatment that was a map i made for the game it was an easy map and something that i can add back into the game is the mini map that is easy since i know the old code for it but it would just need to be enabled on the maps so they will show for everyone to see and use and if there is other things people wanted add or fixxed if and when i am part of the project i will make sure everything gets done and fixxed so everyone is happy

You're saying some earth-shattering stuff there. You made Water Treatment? You can enable the mini-map? I've always seen the "Radar Map" stuff in the editor but obviously it doesn't work, is that what you're talking about?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Ganja

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 20:07:27 PM »
Well if you made maps we play now, respect  :up:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager