Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Well it seems to have slipped on by.  (Read 12476 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: Well it seems to have slipped on by.
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:10:21 PM »
Of course we treat it as a joke. You can't be naive enough to think you're going to change someone else's beliefs with your posts. Same goes for those saying god doesn't exist. The thread is just one big useless joke.

And thats how you get people to join you as a comunity know every thing down. Way to lead guys.
Why do you try to change peoples beliefs and tell me I am wrong to do it?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Alex

« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:15:14 PM »
And thats how you get people to join you as a comunity know every thing down. Way to lead guys.
Why do you try to change peoples beliefs and tell me I am wrong to do it?
Please show me where I tried to change someone's beliefs... I clearly addressed both sides in my post hence the part where I said "same goes for those saying god doesn't exist". This is fairly simple concept to understand. Nobody cares. Nobody will ever care. So why keep arguing just for the sake of arguing? It'll just get you nowhere and only creates hostility.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:57:39 PM »
Please show me where I tried to change someone's beliefs...
Oh dear Killaman You look at things so shallow.
Every time you open your mouth in here on the street or in your home or school or any where you go . You and all men are trying to make people agree with you. There for your trying to change what they belief to line up with what you want. Men try to persude others hes an ass hole and shes a what ever. You ever done that or not. Its exactly the same thing we all do it every day.

I clearly addressed both sides in my post hence the part where I said "same goes for those saying god doesn't exist". This is fairly simple concept to understand.
Totally and nothing to do with what I am saying.

Nobody cares. Nobody will ever care.
No sir fact is you dont care thats why you say it. But can you see how you with you infinate knowledge spoke for the whole word with that statement. You are awsome man we need to listen to your wisdom.
And the other fact is people do care many people care. Maybe you never met real love I dont know. I would say you havent. Or you would know people do care.

So why keep arguing just for the sake of arguing? It'll just get you nowhere and only creates hostility.

Did you see me arguing with anyone?  Did you in this thread see me being hostile in this thread? Did you see the hostility towards me in this thread? Even from you I got it and from teddy. I did not rise It does not natter to me one iota. So am I forcing anyone of anything in here?
The answers no. So why would you direct that question at me? Or the hostility? Or try and bring down my thread with your braod statement "no one cares" ?

Few questions there for ya.

Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:04:25 PM »
who really gives a shit about this topic???

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:10:20 PM »
who really gives a shit about this topic???
Vegeta.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:14:49 PM »
I'm kinda interested to know how people still believe in such things in the 21st century.

God created the world. Jesus respawned it his tomb (or at his cross? not sure about the story). There's a heaven and a hell.

I mean I respect people but deep in myself I can't stop thinking you must be pretty retarded/naive to believe in God with all the knowledge that's available nowadays. Sorry if I offended someone

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:24:14 PM »
I'm kinda interested to know how people still believe in such things in the 21st century.

God created the world. Jesus respawned it his tomb (or at his cross? not sure about the story). There's a heaven and a hell.

I mean I respect people but deep in myself I can't stop thinking you must be pretty retarded/naive to believe in God with all the knowledge that's available nowadays. Sorry if I offended someone
I believe that the bible is man's latest non-scientific attempt at explaining the world and life.
I believe this doesn't go just for the bible, though.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:34:16 PM »
OK I copy pasted Spankys post from the other thread to here. For the sake of derailing.

^^ This is why my replies have been dwindling in this thread. We've had these discussions before and they get nowhere.

You might have. We never. We may have touched on this in very little terms. This is the first thread I started on this.
Really difficult bring pearls before swine. As you can see the pearls got trampled.
The only things I have to say are this;

- Provide proof god exists.
There are many proofs I gave you an infinite number that forcast Christ was coming and you struck it down as crap with no concideration what so ever. So you are no prepared to even look at it. Nothing more I can do there.

It's not about convincing others to believe,

In your opinion its not, from your understandin. Im my opinion it is all about telling others.
OK to opposing  opinions.
You think theres no God and it doesnt matter if your correct.
I think there is a God. If I am right there is a problem. Theres a heaven and hell. If you believ in Jesus you go to heaven. If you dont you go to hell. Thats a problem. So I want to tell others how easy it is to avoid going to hell.
Thats really simple. Its either your right or I am. At least in this disccussion anyway.

it's about ending religious conflict in the world. Wouldn't god/Jesus want you do help your fellow man and make the world a better place? If you say no and it's not your job to convince others or prove anything, that's a total cop-out like religion in whole.
Where would you get an idea thing like that from. Let me tell you the heart of God thats where. That is the heart of God. Peace. He sent His Son to destroy the woks of satan. So how does it work? Adam was created in Gods image as you quoted. Adam was told dont touch the tree of good and evil. satan tempts eve, lies to her she eats. Adam sees it . Eve doesnt die. Adam knows God says you will surly die, So adam was not decived but desired knowldege. Now hes hiding cause he knows he naked. Any way. So adam by disobaying God has ineffect gave dominion of the earth over to satan. satan is the ruler of the air. God said to dsatan in ther book of Job. All he has (Job that is) is in your hands. Meaning you are ruler of the earth. Jump forward. Jesus ambushes satan by dying on the cross. satan thinks hes killed the messiah and its over. Christ raises from the dead. sucker punch. Now he is ruler of the earth and has all power on the earth and in heaven. So Christ gives us this power to take dominion of the earth again. Many have missed it, the church only has salvation to offer. abd they also think it is the most importabt thing. Its not what Christ died for . He was wipped at the post for our healing right now. But we dont walk in it yest cause the church has missed it and does not understand it. He died for the remission of sin for us. He paid it every one is forgiven now. Its paid for now. Church says it but still fails to grap it in its entirity.
We are now free. God doesnt look at any man with disdain. He sent His Son to take the blame . So if He would send his Son to suffer for you, Theres  nothing he would nt give you. Nothing!!!
So why all the suffering why all the pain. Man has free will. God will not break His word ever on anything. We have free will. But we say why didnt God stop the war/hitler? God cant He never lies He never turns. If God interupted hitlers will then hes a hypocrite. He cant. The whole world suffers like child bearing pian waiting for the sons of God to mainfest. Who are the sons of God Believers. Full gospell believing believers. Who will take over were Christ left off. Healing the sick raising the dead casting out demons. Then the world will know that there is a God who loves themn to the point where He sent Christ To take the sin away from us and resore us to our original created value. Thank you Jesus.

It's all about relinquishing control on your life and blaming a higher power for your problems.
It is all about relinquishing control of your life. Bang on:) Christ say no greater deed can you do than lay down your life for another. Hes telling us lay down your life make your self last, make others first. make the lowest first.
In here right now people are calling God all sorts of things because the church has given a very bad impression of what God actully wants

- Provide a reasonable argument as to why we need religion/god. If you can't provide proof, at least provide a legitimate reason as to why people need it. Using it as a crutch in life isn't a legitimate reason.
I already told you Isaw people healed completly. The sick need healed and people in general need set free from the physical,mentel torments. This site is full of hurt people who hurt people. We all need set free from the shit we are sitting in every day of our lives. Cant you see the depth of mans depravity in the last 50 years?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:38:07 PM »
Vegeta.

Seems you missed my question ted? Did you miss it. Not a difficult one.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:45:35 PM »
Seems you missed my question ted? Did you miss it. Not a difficult one.
I didn't miss your question, I dismissed it.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:45:53 PM »

No offense taken what knowledge would that be?

What your saying here is I know nothing about what the bible says. But I am qualified to discredit it?

So what are you quailfications to say they are retarded if they believe it?

Seems to me logical. That if I read it and believe it, fime.
But you dont read it and say I am a retard.

Dont you think the retard is the person who never read it but feels qualified to say its not true.
Any one reading this would easily pick out the retard.

Thats simple enough yes?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:46:26 PM »
I didn't miss your question, I dismissed it.

To hard ok  np.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:58:25 PM »
No offense taken what knowledge would that be?

What your saying here is I know nothing about what the bible says. But I am qualified to discredit it?

So what are you quailfications to say they are retarded if they believe it?

Seems to me logical. That if I read it and believe it, fime.
But you dont read it and say I am a retard.

Dont you think the retard is the person who never read it but feels qualified to say its not true.
Any one reading this would easily pick out the retard.

Thats simple enough yes?

It's like a 3 years old kid who reads a disney movie and believes it's real. His parents don't need to read the disney because they know in advance it's not real, that doesn't make them stupid.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:00:57 PM »
To hard ok  np.
No matter how you try to rationalize it to yourself, what you're doing here is trying to get others to read the book you have read.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:06:19 PM »
No matter how you try to rationalize it to yourself, what you're doing here is trying to get others to read the book you have read.

Where did I deny that? Your just digging in at this ?

can you not see how hurt you are here. whats your problem man? your so offended at me or God whats up man tell me

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager