Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Well it seems to have slipped on by.  (Read 12350 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Well it seems to have slipped on by.
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:08:43 PM »
No matter how you try to rationalize it to yourself, what you're doing here is trying to get others to read the book you have read.
Where did I deny that?
That's case closed right there.

I've read a bunch of books as well. Not many of them fiction, but I'm not trying to make you read them.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:14:56 PM »
teddy just dont get why my disscusion is hurting you so much?
Si i open a tread wanting to talk about my God.
Wow you a genuis you let every one know what I was trying to do lol. You said you had no time for this but you made more posts than anyone. Funny that
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:15:29 PM »
There are many proofs I gave you an infinite number that forcast Christ was coming and you struck it down as crap with no concideration what so ever. So you are no prepared to even look at it. Nothing more I can do there.
I chose to ignore it because that doesn't really prove there's a god. Plus there's all kinds of religious idols that lived. The Dalai Lama is a good example...

So I want to tell others how easy it is to avoid going to hell.
That's one thing that's really bugged me about christianity. The whole 'be good or you're going to hell' thing is a bit too childish fairy-tale for me. It's almost narcissistic, thinking you're so special for believing in god, that you get to go to a special place when you die.

Thats really simple. Its either your right or I am. At least in this disccussion anyway.
I agree with this statement and I'll add that the funny part about it that if I'm right, neither of us will know :) We'll be dead, won't be able to ponder this great question anymore.

Where would you get an idea thing like that from. Let me tell you the heart of God thats where. That is the heart of God. Peace. He sent His Son to destroy the woks of satan. So how does it work? Adam was created in Gods image as you quoted. Adam was told dont touch the tree of good and evil. satan tempts eve, lies to her she eats. Adam sees it . Eve doesnt die. Adam knows God says you will surly die, So adam was not decived but desired knowldege. Now hes hiding cause he knows he naked. Any way. So adam by disobaying God has ineffect gave dominion of the earth over to satan. satan is the ruler of the air. God said to dsatan in ther book of Job. All he has (Job that is) is in your hands. Meaning you are ruler of the earth. Jump forward. Jesus ambushes satan by dying on the cross. satan thinks hes killed the messiah and its over. Christ raises from the dead. sucker punch. Now he is ruler of the earth and has all power on the earth and in heaven. So Christ gives us this power to take dominion of the earth again. Many have missed it, the church only has salvation to offer. abd they also think it is the most importabt thing. Its not what Christ died for . He was wipped at the post for our healing right now. But we dont walk in it yest cause the church has missed it and does not understand it. He died for the remission of sin for us. He paid it every one is forgiven now. Its paid for now. Church says it but still fails to grap it in its entirity.
We are now free. God doesnt look at any man with disdain. He sent His Son to take the blame . So if He would send his Son to suffer for you, Theres  nothing he would nt give you. Nothing!!!
So why all the suffering why all the pain. Man has free will. God will not break His word ever on anything. We have free will. But we say why didnt God stop the war/hitler? God cant He never lies He never turns. If God interupted hitlers will then hes a hypocrite. He cant. The whole world suffers like child bearing pian waiting for the sons of God to mainfest. Who are the sons of God Believers. Full gospell believing believers. Who will take over were Christ left off. Healing the sick raising the dead casting out demons. Then the world will know that there is a God who loves themn to the point where He sent Christ To take the sin away from us and resore us to our original created value. Thank you Jesus.
Not much I can say to this to be honest.

It is all about relinquishing control of your life. Bang on:) Christ say no greater deed can you do than lay down your life for another. Hes telling us lay down your life make your self last, make others first. make the lowest first.
Sounds.... middle-eastern-ish. Very in-line with the suicide martyrs and those who mass-kill people because of their sins.

I already told you Isaw people healed completly. The sick need healed and people in general need set free from the physical,mentel torments.
You saw... Did a medical professional see? Were there legitimate witnesses with actual proof of permanent physical ailments being healed? If it truly works, why are trillions of dollars being spent of healing physical deformities, curing cancer and the hundreds of other life-crippling problems we face? Why aren't all doctors just  priests practicing the healing powers of god? I know many people who suffer on a daily basis and given the opportunity, every single one of them would be genuinely religious if it would mean they were permanently healed. You said you saw 50 out of 250 healed. That's far less than even a placebo effect. Who really knows if they were temporary conditions, fakers or just proving mind-over-matter works.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:20:07 PM »
 :shock:
You saw... Did a medical professional see? Were there legitimate witnesses with actual proof of permanent physical ailments being healed? If it truly works, why are trillions of dollars being spent of healing physical deformities, curing cancer and the hundreds of other life-crippling problems we face? Why aren't all doctors just  priests practicing the healing powers of god? I know many people who suffer on a daily basis and given the opportunity, every single one of them would be genuinely religious if it would mean they were permanently healed. You said you saw 50 out of 250 healed. That's far less than even a placebo effect. Who really knows if they were temporary conditions, fakers or just proving mind-over-matter works.
You know (and I bet you do), there was a time where there was no real doctors and only those priests and other such spiritual healers. People lived far less back then. No idea why though  :shock:

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:27:45 PM »
:shock:You know (and I bet you do), there was a time where there was no real doctors and only those priests and other such spiritual healers. People lived far less back then. No idea why though  :shock:

They still do and its all on the net all over the world
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline Ganja

« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:30:44 PM »
They still do and its all on the net all over the world

Yes I've seen those adds on the internet. Headache? Heart broken because of love? Want a new job? Much money easy to win? Cancer? Call Mr. Mbogobe Abugrogi and your problem will be solved !

Never thought someone actually believed this aha

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 17:06:22 PM »
I chose to ignore it because that doesn't really prove there's a god. Plus there's all kinds of religious idols that lived. The Dalai Lama is a good example...

Nah thats a cop out. Like Ganja saying he never read the bible but understands it better than the man that did read it.
Not credable sorry.

That's one thing that's really bugged me about christianity. The whole 'be good or you're going to hell' thing is a bit too childish fairy-tale for me. It's almost narcissistic, thinking you're so special for believing in god, that you get to go to a special place when you die.

You dont need to go and it doesnt say be good or go to hell. Christ said I never came to condem the world but to give you life to the full.
satan comes to steal kill and destroy. He bring sunamies not God. The church still falsley says Gods in charge of every thing nonsesne.

I agree with this statement and I'll add that the funny part about it that if I'm right, neither of us will know :) We'll be dead, won't be able to ponder this great question anymore.

And if I am right and you see it some day we will be able to talk about it for all eternity. :) What a different scenario.

Not much I can say to this to be honest.
Sounds.... middle-eastern-ish. Very in-line with the suicide martyrs and those who mass-kill people because of their sins.
I dont mean lay down and die. Its all about serving everyone forgiving everyone helping everyone and love everyone. Hardly inline with that. But see how easy it is to be a million miles of the mark. See what happened to the churches and how lost they all got?

Wonder if anyone makes a profet from that wonder if your goverment doesnt give a monkeys arse for you. Wonder if America went to war in iraq for money. wonder id dick channy was resposible for ir . wonder if he was the guy in charge of the company selling every single thing to the army at the same time as saying we need to go. They have cure but dont give then cause they dont want you healed there no money in that is there? doctors dont do it just like you lot in here no one believes it I already said we are in a very very small minority. If the placebo effect was that good whay are the hospitals full why are there waiting list to get in?

Why aren't all doctors just  priests practicing the healing powers of god? I know many people who suffer on a daily basis and given the opportunity, every single one of them would be genuinely religious if it would mean they were permanently healed.

They dont need to even believe. its all in the bible but we dont read it but think were authoritys on it. we decide what God should do but dont know him or what he set in place for us to do to help our selves

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 17:41:13 PM »
Modern medical practices have evolved through a learning of knowledge, it's not something that showed up overnight. Yes there's a lot of corruption today but our search for medicinal knowledge wouldn't have even begun hundreds/thousands of years ago if faith-based healing actually worked. See my point?

Also, let's say that there IS a god. I would firmly believe that if god is all-knowing and truly loving like you say he is, he would judge our lives and how we treated our fellow man, judge your character and grant you access to the kingdom of heaven based on that. NOT based on if you believe in him or not. As you've said, there's plenty of bad apples as far as religion. Plenty of people that say they're christian but really not. Surely you don't think they'll automatically go to heaven just because they say they believe? Following that logic, surely a nice person wouldn't go to hell just because they don't believe.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 18:37:09 PM »
first you have to establish is there a God or not then what does he want then do what he wants.
So yes there is imo and what does he want I already siad he want to restore us to our origanil condition . That  is that we walk in perfect harmony with Him. Jesus says everything the Father says . So he said I never came to condem you but to give you life and life to the full measure. satan is destroying you. So get in a right relationship with me, pick your self up and go destroy the works of satan by releasing people. thats the gospel message in a nut shell.

And we havent been here hundreds of thousands of years . But that belongs in the evo thread :)

Do you know any nice people in here. who is the nicest guy you know in here. Apart from me.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 01:06:59 AM »
And we havent been here hundreds of thousands of years . But that belongs in the evo thread :)
Oh, right, the Earth was created 10000 years ago, I forgot.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 03:01:27 AM »
Do you know any nice people in here. who is the nicest guy you know in here. Apart from me.

Killaman would be one of those people I'd consider Christ-like but not christian. He sits in the group of people who are genuinely nice and kind without requiring a fear of god to be such.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 03:51:48 AM »
Killaman would be one of those people I'd consider Christ-like but not christian. He sits in the group of people who are genuinely nice and kind without requiring a fear of god to be such.
But he only show his kidness to who ever he thinks is deserving.
Thats not Christ like thats Conditional.

Christs love is unconditional.

Christs
Oh, right, the Earth was created 10000 years ago, I forgot.

Nope your maths are way out and your also in the wrong thread so much confusion. Would want you lot leading in a real situation
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:09:15 AM by -Vegeta- »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #102 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 09:48:49 AM »
This discussion reminds me of what colour was jesus, I am sorry but vegeta your are so naive really, forcing other to believe your point which proves when you argue and try to place your answer over other views. I would agree for these threads to be locked because this will go another 50 posts that will be nothing but a waste of your post. and some ppl like vegeta clearly believes in books ( bible) that people in centuries have been writing it and changing it to their own agenda.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 11:08:24 AM »
hey army cheat where did I force anyone? you all throw this garbage about to ry and justify in your own mind its my fault. So plaes quote where I am forcing anyone to do anything other than think for them selves ? Were as you and most of the others only brough disrution and nothing adult to the discussion? Lets see what you got?????

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #104 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 12:23:58 PM »
hey army cheat where did I force anyone? you all throw this garbage about to ry and justify in your own mind its my fault. So plaes quote where I am forcing anyone to do anything other than think for them selves ? Were as you and most of the others only brough disrution and nothing adult to the discussion? Lets see what you got?????

It's clear that you are. You are using your own arguments against other views, that's a fact you cannot deny, if you can then you are naive to see it. Yet people are still waiting for your answer of proof in god's existence. There are many gods that people believe in, because they been brain washed by their parents or books. Book's like bible's have been re written many centuries by people who wanted power and agenda. I believe if there was no religion, there would be definitely no war against each religion. If we think about all these religions, all they do is they bring chaos between each human being that they defend for what they believe. I lived close to that but there are more facts about god not existing and more valid points than god truly exist. I don't see the answer, I was not bothered to be honest to read some parts you wrote because simply they were too long and boring. I don't mind people believing in god, but there should be no force to make someone believe what you believe, the god you believe wouldn't be happy about it would it be? By the way, I read somewhere that god was black, many say he was Asian, white or Hispanic, but hey we don't know really nor we do if god really exists. Science is the place to learn, it overlaps the religion and science at least proves points. How do you think earth was created? How do you think our planet earth have life forms and how earth had million years ago. Science will tell you, but will god? I see no point in argue with you because you will argue again to put your point of view on mine and rant about it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager