Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Full of hackers...  (Read 9781 times)

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
Full of hackers...
« on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:01:17 PM »
I join every server, and at least one hacker in the server. It's impossible to play and makes me quit the game. If you want to keep the player base high get rid of them. Look at their Kill/death and frag ratio...if its way too high ban them.

I don't know where the haxs coming from but the game system johnny made is now available to get passed, fools use old haxs therefore they get caught, like pit and others they use undetected hack like many other players now. Stats are the evidence of consequences. Its time to show the power and ban them not let them ruin the game.

Maybe they don;t use hacks but they use some advantage like Macros... so please take actions I'm sick of playing with hackers who know where i am from the other side of the map.

Offline KARI-30

Re: Full of hackers...
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:09:09 PM »
Why do you think they all are cheaters? Because you got killed by better players? Yes sometimes it happens that there is a cheater here and there. But claiming there is a cheater on every server is a little bit too much. You should play sometimes vs FBL clan or Bart. You think they all are hackers also?

Saying they are all hackers is just an excuse for yourself.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:11:18 PM by KARI-30 »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:25:18 PM »
Why do you think they all are cheaters? Because you got killed by better players? Yes sometimes it happens that there is a cheater here and there. But claiming there is a cheater on every server is a little bit too much. You should play sometimes vs FBL clan or Bart. You think they all are hackers also?

Saying they are all hackers is just an excuse for yourself.

It's also the fact that people have ridiculous k/d ratios. So they hack or they are fraghoes, both should be banned. You can't be good and have 5 ratio in my opinion

Offline zoxee

« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:28:27 PM »
You can't be good and have 5 ratio in my opinion

I allow myself to slightly correct you  :)

"You can't be good and have average 5 ratio on tracker in my opinion"
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:29:29 PM »
Yup that's what I meant. On the short term, ofcourse it's possible, when only noobs on server, or if you are in good mood. But having a long term high ratio, like the 3 links I posted in other topic, that's big bs, ruining the game

Offline waNted

« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:32:55 PM »
I join every server, and at least one hacker in the server.

I stopped reading here, there's no point reading all of that when the first line is that.
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline zoxee

« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:38:14 PM »
c'mon fratello, you should agree on the fact that 5 ratio is not normal
(the only exception could be my cousin leini with 5.79, but he was an alien in this game  :D)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:40:37 PM »

Offline waNted

« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:44:44 PM »
Of course, but this is not what he's saying
Also depends of what map you play, if you just play one map like river basin for example it's easier doing high fr instead of some1 that he's playing just urban assault

Or you can just disconnect every time you die :D
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:44:53 PM »
i say screw trying to get to 2.85, need some type of tool to get rid of these little kiddies, seems like there always a step a head, i know hackhunter does good but not good enough to get these little kiddies,

isn't there a way to import that tool i was reading about in other section of forums, think spanky posted something about it, forgot what it was called though

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:46:05 PM »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:46:36 PM »
Or you can just disconnect every time you die :D

Damn this could become a loooong session lol

Offline Ak4fire

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:47:49 PM »
It can be a cheater or not. He have a good day and you got a bad day. Good soundcard and a great headset make it easy to play. He maybe have a friend that ghost you? That can be a reaction from some not like that mod is removed from honor server. There's only one thing worse than a cheater and that is bad losers. "as you make your bed so you must lie"
Put back MOD with honor but change how they are show in assist. 1 list with MOD and 1 list without MOD.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:50:52 PM »
Of course, but this is not what he's saying
Also depends of what map you play, if you just play one map like river basin for example it's easier doing high fr instead of some1 that he's playing just urban assault

+1
Made me think of him :)
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/800926/!The_Engineer!/
Owning on long range maps but "sucking" at normal maps

Offline Ganja

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 08, 2013, 19:52:32 PM »
He maybe have a friend that ghost you? That can be a reaction from some not like that mod is removed from honor server.

You ghosting?  :makemyday:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager