Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Full of hackers...  (Read 9750 times)

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
Re: Full of hackers...
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 07:04:05 AM »
Hack Hunter is not as good as you think. It does his jobs in detecting old hacks that people try to inject or whatever into the game but new undetected hacks are passing through hack hunter like there is no hacks. I was interesting in tweaking look out. Seems like you can still somehow tweak through it. PB is crap, needs to get rid of, it doesn't help a lot, people just get kicked by it most of the times. I saw couple forums with AA hacks but you need to pay for it through Paypal. It doesn't have aimbot or wallhack because that would be obvious hacking and it would ruin the game so there are other features as no recoil etc added. Of course Hackers on this forum will defend them self and others/ or blame on other hacker so they won't be obvious hacking and will say I didn't see a hacker or you talking bullshit but its true what I say. The system johnny created is available to pass through undetection now days it seems. Macros and all that gaming shit is ruining the game too. It's not fair, maybe we should just allow MACROS players play this game? I agree with soundcard it should be allowed and Like me I use it, I have a very good headeset but even I can't hear other people on the other side of the map like bridge or urban for example. I know johnny did a great job creating a good security system but needs a strong update. Like pit23, he can bypass himself from being banned. He is a good coder probably, he also was working on assist so he knows how to get past it. There might be plenty of coders around that can bypass your system.

Spanky the discussion is very important, you may don't give a shit because you don't play a lot or rary played the game at all. But I respect you we can't ban everyone that has a good ratio and without any proof of hacking but the stats is the only proof you can get.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »
If someone is not obviously playing for the frags his average fragrate for a longer time on maps like UA doesn't exceed 3.

On maps like HQ raid, bridge, MA, most distance maps etc it is very possible to get frags of 5 though.

That's the thing. What tell alot is the KPH number. If it exceed 40 and player has more than 3 ratio it's an idle killer or a reconnecter ...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 07:28:00 AM »
I actually haven't really seen one yet.

The only one I've seen is pit and his 20new accounts

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 10:12:06 AM »
if Pit was a good coder, he would have did something for 25Assist while he had it.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 10:14:35 AM »
if Pit was a good coder, he would have did something for 25Assist while he had it.

hes a shit hacker coder

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 10:15:21 AM »
hes a shit hacker coder
no, he use stuff made by a true cracker... he just did not paid for it.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline -Diesel.iNv-

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 12:00:37 PM »
funny. Ive been playing for about a month now and have yet to see anyone hacking.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 14:32:18 PM »
Hack Hunter is not as good as you think. It does his jobs in detecting old hacks that people try to inject or whatever into the game but new undetected hacks are passing through hack hunter like there is no hacks. I was interesting in tweaking look out. Seems like you can still somehow tweak through it. PB is crap, needs to get rid of, it doesn't help a lot, people just get kicked by it most of the times. I saw couple forums with AA hacks but you need to pay for it through Paypal. It doesn't have aimbot or wallhack because that would be obvious hacking and it would ruin the game so there are other features as no recoil etc added. Of course Hackers on this forum will defend them self and others/ or blame on other hacker so they won't be obvious hacking and will say I didn't see a hacker or you talking bullshit but its true what I say. The system johnny created is available to pass through undetection now days it seems. Macros and all that gaming shit is ruining the game too. It's not fair, maybe we should just allow MACROS players play this game? I agree with soundcard it should be allowed and Like me I use it, I have a very good headeset but even I can't hear other people on the other side of the map like bridge or urban for example. I know johnny did a great job creating a good security system but needs a strong update. Like pit23, he can bypass himself from being banned. He is a good coder probably, he also was working on assist so he knows how to get past it. There might be plenty of coders around that can bypass your system.

Spanky the discussion is very important, you may don't give a shit because you don't play a lot or rary played the game at all. But I respect you we can't ban everyone that has a good ratio and without any proof of hacking but the stats is the only proof you can get.

Funny mate, you talk about undetected shit but you absolutely denie that your own clanmate is hacking.

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 14:55:07 PM »
Funny mate, you talk about undetected shit but you absolutely denie that your own clanmate is hacking.

Yes I am funny mate.)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 16:23:33 PM »

Haha true

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 16:32:22 PM »
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
 :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

:idea:

JonnyM

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 16:52:39 PM »
What if we gave everyone no recoil then the hackers would not have an advantage.

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 16:56:20 PM »
What if we gave everyone no recoil then the hackers would not have an advantage.

Why not just disable hack hunter,pb everything so everyone can use hacks:)

But your idea is cool lmao

Offline Mixk

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 18:00:05 PM »
BIIIIIIIIIMS

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager