Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: DDOSING  (Read 42369 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: DDOSING
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 12:59:00 PM »
Third, and most important, is your definition of "matching"/"range" between IPs used by me and those used in attacks is simply ridiculous. If I used 100 web proxies, and then one of the IPs from attack is somewhat close to one of web proxy's IPs, then what is the meaning of that? None.

Lol, not really. And yeah, you need to see the ip range (I highly doubt Poss would have claimed for consistency against 1/100 ip range combinations), but what are the chances of you using that range of ip dresses both in-game and on the forum (as stated by Poss) and then have another device using that range for the ddos in practice, in a matter of time of maybe a day or two? They're rather low...besides, you said your ip originated from web proxies use (which in fact i doubt), I don't think whoever did that ddos would have needed to use such a thing, or use services from a company that also offers web proxies. Using a web proxy for that kind of thing would be a funny thing to do :P unless she/he was too stupid.

Lol, and again you talk about a VPN ip as if the fact that one user playing the game and someone attacking the auth using the same ip range were totally a "random" thing. Its not, surely not with that timing....
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:02:17 PM by Koden »

Offline family guy

« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:02:29 PM »
you said your ip originated from web proxies use (which in fact i doubt), I don't think whoever did that ddos would have needed to use such a thing, or use services from a company that also offers web proxies. Using a web proxy for that kind of thing would be a funny thing to do :P unless she/he was too stupid.

Sorry, you must be trolling hard, I didn't get at all what are you trying to say here. Explain again please.

Lol, and again you talk about a VPN ip as if the fact that one user playing the game and someone attacking the auth using the same ip range were totally a "random" thing. Its not, surely not with that timing....

LOL, so you claim you saw me playing from the IP that was used in attacks at the same time?

FFS, you are really going more and more ridiculous.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:04:43 PM by family guy »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:06:22 PM »
No, I'm talking about a very specific thing which you ignore to understand. Farewell.

Offline family guy

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:08:32 PM »
No, I'm talking about a very specific thing which you ignore to understand. Farewell.

I have the exact same felling, like you didn't hear my arguments, and only repeating your story.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:13:44 PM »
your banned suck it up and you wanted me banned lol. But its you not me lol.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:14:38 PM »
I have the exact same felling, like you didn't hear my arguments, and only repeating your story.

Arguments? Depends on the point of views. This is the opinion Eliz had about you 3 years ago.
Pit - Confessed Cheater and liar
Lowhertz - Cheater, even tried to DOS the Auth Server a couple of times

Offline family guy

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:19:14 PM »
Arguments? Depends on the point of views. This is the opinion Eliz had about you 3 years ago.

Great you quoted that Eliz's post. Now go ahread and read this thread carefully, where he first says that I did attack with hertz, but then immediately changes his mind, and says it was some other person.

Unfortunately he never admitted he made mistake in accusing me of those attacks.

Talking about liars?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:20:06 PM »
Making a mistake = lying
Great, I'm a liar now!
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline family guy

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:22:08 PM »
Making a mistake = lying
Great, I'm a liar now!

How about admitting to a mistake then? No, cause it's simpler to throw accusations at BAD PIT, and then just leave it there. That's the method all you are using here.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:28:04 PM by family guy »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:30:48 PM »
Great you quoted that Eliz's post. Now go ahread and read this thread carefully, where he first says that I did attack with hertz, but then immediately changes his mind, and says it was some other person.

Unfortunately he never admitted he made mistake in accusing me of those attacks.

Talking about liars?

Ok, point me out where it is...because it isn't, otherwise you would have already quoted it.

Offline family guy

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:33:24 PM »
Ok, point me out where it is...because it isn't, otherwise you would have already quoted it.

You are trolling now (not the first time), but OK, I will go, find it, and quote it. Fucker.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:40:01 PM by family guy »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:37:37 PM »
You are trolling now (not the first time), but OK, I will go, find it, and quote it. Fucker.

Appreciated <3

Offline family guy

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:40:10 PM »
I can't quote from this thread (closed?), will post links:

First Eliz says, in response to NoBigDeal writing about me and hertz (http://aao25.com/forum/feedback-centre/removal-of-pit-and-hertz/msg56190/#msg56190):

"This is people that tried to DOS the auth server a couple of times, they don't belong here."

You know english well enough that "people" here means me and hertz? Or do you wan't to keep pretending that you are idiot?

Then Eliz writes, in response to post from Goat (http://aao25.com/forum/feedback-centre/removal-of-pit-and-hertz/msg56194/#msg56194):

"Was waiting for you to post , IP traces at the time indicates you and hertz was the ones DOS'ing the AUTH."

So first it was pit+hertz doing ddos, but then it was hertz+goat. Got it now?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:45:20 PM »
I can't quote from this thread (closed?), will post links:

First Eliz says, in response to NoBigDeal writing about me and hertz (http://aao25.com/forum/feedback-centre/removal-of-pit-and-hertz/msg56190/#msg56190):

"This is people that tried to DOS the auth server a couple of times, they don't belong here."

You know english well enough that "people" here means me and hertz? Or do you wan't to keep pretending that you are idiot?

Then Eliz writes, in response to post from Goat (http://aao25.com/forum/feedback-centre/removal-of-pit-and-hertz/msg56194/#msg56194):

"Was waiting for you to post , IP traces at the time indicates you and hertz was the ones DOS'ing the AUTH."

So first it was pit+hertz doing ddos, but then it was hertz+goat. Got it now?

I guess you might be here first time in your life.
It's not uncommon for ELiZ to have troubles with the English language.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline family guy

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 13:55:14 PM »
I guess you might be here first time in your life.
It's not uncommon for ELiZ to have troubles with the English language.

I was wondering what you're going to reply to the obvious facts that I've put before you.

But I didn't expect such an answer, LOL.

This perfectly illustrates the fact that you are no longer an objective admin and poster (at least when it comes to topics related to me), but you became a simple troll, something that was supposed to be my domain.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 14:02:01 PM by family guy »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager