Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: DDOSING  (Read 42370 times)

Offline family guy

Re: DDOSING
« Reply #45 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 18:43:23 PM »
sorry, but aren't you banned? you don't seem to be back to your original account to be able to speak like that.

Move along troll :-)

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #46 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 20:21:58 PM »
Move along troll :-)

you, Mr. Troll, have no alibi. your log doesn't prove your activities on the date, therefore proving nothing.

Offline family guy

« Reply #47 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 20:28:35 PM »
you, Mr. Troll, have no alibi. your log doesn't prove your activities on the date, therefore proving nothing.

Congratz, you got 2nd place for writing most ridiculous "reasoning" here.

1st place goes to Mia.

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #48 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 20:41:13 PM »
Congratz, you got 2nd place for writing most ridiculous "reasoning" here.

1st place goes to Mia.

grand prize goes to you for attempting to dazzle us with your guiltless pride and extreme narcissism, in believing you're just the darling angel who has nothing to do with hijacking multiple threads and yet making the whole situation all about you! it was just doing fine and dandy without you piping in to declare your innocence, which as it happens, does not require your input. you were remotely banned on one server, banned through auth, swept in an IP range, and spoofed IPs to create a second account, just so you can be a thorn in everyone's side.

Merlin may even be crazy, maybe just as insane as you, but several of us do not welcome such folk with open arms, particularly those who run this whole operation. you would no longer have such place, and your presence is extremely tiresome. I only came on here to discover the culprit while auth was being ddosed, and your attitude speaks volumes about your character, to the point that I would believe your accusers more than you.

see, I was kicked off a server once after going through a ridiculous inquiry. in fact, as I found out, that wasn't my fault either, though I respected the admin's actions due to the caveat of the system. see, it was just a matter of bad timing as well, for there were people who crapped around their server, and messed around with the controls. they were people just like you.

see, if you behaved differently, like others said, and weren't acting like a wise-ass, you would be respected more. instead, you're going to attract worse consequences.

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 21:26:11 PM »
sorry, but aren't you banned? you don't seem to be back to your original account to be able to speak like that.

LOL

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 01:03:07 AM »
Bart, i start to like you :) - so did i, never tried out a cheat. even not that one came from teddy.
I was wondering what you meant and I suppose you mean the command that's been illegal for years now. Must have told you when I was drunk :)

<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 02:07:41 AM »
Lytton, show us your known name now. Or are you scared in a way doing so?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 03:26:53 AM »
Lytton, show us your known name now. Or are you scared in a way doing so?
Let me show you a helpful hint:
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 03:32:19 AM »
maybe he is hiding behind second account like many of us does...

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 04:31:44 AM »
Me, there are enough people who never tried cheats.

But I do beleive people can change, it's all about mentality.
Yes yes but he is totally possesed and mentally deranged and will never change until he recives help. He is incapable and possesed to a level that he cant get out of. He needs help full stop. He will always be innocent of all charges and completly obsessed to get His point over. No matter what prove he has . He fully believes he never done anything wrong. He might not even be aware he did it. He will twist truth always ,truth is alien to him. He is incapable of telling the truth. What part of he is possesd dont we all get here. I told you all to if=gnore him. He cant handle being ignored. That is a fact. He feeds off any shit any one will post. See how when it goes quite , he goes to another thread nothing to do with anything. IGNORE HER AND SHE WILL GO AWAY SHe cant handle being ignored. her name is jezabel.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline family guy

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 09:58:57 AM »
So sweet to see the valuable input here from such respected and sane personalities as [CZBGR]Lytton and Vegeta.

Back to the topic. I finally grasped what exactly Possessed did to magically "match" me to the IPs used in the attack. He simply took the enormous ammount of IPs I used to login on forum through various web proxies, and found that some of them are _similar_ to some of the used in the attack.

Anyone who has at least basic technical knowledge would only laugh at this (oh, before you start replying to this, first go check what a web proxy is, if you don't already know). First, If he did this for _all_ players and forum users, he would for sure found similar "matches". Second, if he took the effort to actually check what those my "matching" IPs were, he could probably see that those are/were simple web proxies.

So from my point of view all Possessed showed is that a) he is an idiot (technically speaking), b) he tries hard to link me to this, regardless any objective facts (just read his recent posts attacking me personally, regarding marriage, coding skills (lol), etc.)

But he already sent inquiry to my hosting provider, which I'm very glad of, cause this will be simple way to throw away his ridiculous attempts.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 10:01:29 AM by family guy »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 11:24:58 AM »
So you used "only" a web proxy in order to use the forum AND login through the Assist through the same ip range? Of course you did not...but the matter is trivial anyway (and I'm talking about protocols and latency reasons).
I logged legit login attemps from you as well, you can't deny you're behind the IP ranges I blocked, the forums is filled with bans on your accounts, using those ranges, the game logs show you playing from them, no one else did.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 11:31:48 AM by Koden »

Offline family guy

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 12:09:18 PM »
So you used "only" a web proxy in order to use the forum AND login through the Assist through the same ip range? Of course you did not...but the matter is trivial anyway (and I'm talking about protocols and latency reasons).

Web proxy for assist login? Wtf you talking about?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 12:24:40 PM »
Web proxy for assist login? Wtf you talking about?

Possessed wrote you used the same ip range to login on the forum and on the Assist. And of course you did not only use a web proxy to login on the Assist and play..........

Back to the topic. I finally grasped what exactly Possessed did to magically "match" me to the IPs used in the attack. He simply took the enormous ammount of IPs I used to login on forum through various web proxies, and found that some of them are _similar_ to some of the used in the attack.

Anyone who has at least basic technical knowledge would only laugh at this (oh, before you start replying to this, first go check what a web proxy is, if you don't already know). First, If he did this for _all_ players and forum users, he would for sure found similar "matches". Second, if he took the effort to actually check what those my "matching" IPs were, he could probably see that those are/were simple web proxies.

I logged legit login attemps from you as well, you can't deny you're behind the IP ranges I blocked, the forums is filled with bans on your accounts, using those ranges, the game logs show you playing from them, no one else did.

Offline family guy

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 12:37:18 PM »
Possessed wrote you used the same ip range to login on the forum and on the Assist. And of course you did not only use a web proxy to login on the Assist and play..........

First, let Possessed post all those IPs/ranges, so that we know what we talk about.

Second, huge majority of the various IPs "of mine" you have are from web proxys used to login on forum. I used VPN for assist client login and play maybe a couple of times, as you already know it's unplayable due to the lag.

Third, and most important, your definition of "matching"/"range" between IPs used by me and those used in attacks is simply ridiculous. If I used 100 web proxies, and then one of the IPs from attack is somewhat close to one of web proxy's IPs, then what is the meaning of that? None.

Fourth, even if you had _exact_ match between e.g. VPN IP, and attack IP (which you don't as far as I understand), it would still mean nothing. You realize that a single VPN IP is used by hunreds/thousands of people daily?

All your "proofs" is nothing more than a witch-hunt.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 12:51:08 PM by family guy »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager