Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cant you disable the ability to do certain glitches instead of making screenspaz  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
?

Simply disable the ability to do it...instead of the shaking screen?

Also the single shot is ridiculously slow.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Cant you disable the ability to do certain glitches instead of making screenspaz
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 20:08:53 PM »
why not try not to use glitches, lots easier no??  i think they have worked hard enough with this update, now let people enjoy it, we don't need another update

on a side note ; also i have never gotten slot closed kick, today i got em like crazy like 5-7 in a 1/2 hr time, now thats annoying lol

Offline CheeseyTron

Re: Cant you disable the ability to do certain glitches instead of making screenspaz
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 20:23:45 PM »
on a side note ; also i have never gotten slot closed kick, today i got em like crazy like 5-7 in a 1/2 hr time, now thats annoying lol

I agree,this auth slot closing is getting very annoying,it's seem to have gotten worse with the update.  :shock:

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 20:24:40 PM »
Its never done intentionally. Would you not consider it human reflex to do anything u can to not die? Ie lay down to avoid getting shot, and shoot back? Shouldnt spaz your screen, same goes with all the other ones. Just disable the ability to but as soon as ur prone it allows you to.

Another update not needed? there is plenty that needs improvement. The main 3 glitches - 31 203s, lean glitch, zoom glitch should be on the top of the list. Extremely common.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 20:25:41 PM »
I agree,this auth slot closing is getting very annoying,it's seem to have gotten worse with the update.  :shock:

The past 4 updates seem to have made things worse and worse

I dont know if they messed with any other settings but it seems there are a heck of a lot more moments where people just dont take damage - 203s right on them and cause 0 damage, a clip in them 0 damage as well as the slots closed and what not.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 20:42:49 PM »
Its never done intentionally. Would you not consider it human reflex to do anything u can to not die? Ie lay down to avoid getting shot, and shoot back? Shouldnt spaz your screen, same goes with all the other ones. Just disable the ability to but as soon as ur prone it allows you to.

Another update not needed? there is plenty that needs improvement. The main 3 glitches - 31 203s, lean glitch, zoom glitch should be on the top of the list. Extremely common.
Unless something has changed during the summer, I believe the Assist team doesn't have access to the original code of the game, therefore there's only so much they can do to stop people using bugs and not a whole lot they can do about removing them from the game itself.

I might be wrong though.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 22:26:26 PM »
Unless something has changed during the summer, I believe the Assist team doesn't have access to the original code of the game, therefore there's only so much they can do to stop people using bugs and not a whole lot they can do about removing them from the game itself.

I might be wrong though.

100% right. None of the dev team was formally trained in UScript and I feel confident in saying that none of them are expert coders. That plus the fact that the source isn't available makes it a bit difficult to change things.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 23:50:04 PM »
Gj devs....btw a list of shame for ppl kicked for using autofire would be rly nice...they hacked years and now they get only cvar kick

JonnyM

« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 02:14:42 AM »
why not try not to use glitches, lots easier no??  i think they have worked hard enough with this update, now let people enjoy it, we don't need another update

I checked your session logs to see why your getting slot closed. You've got a lot of session timeouts, it means you've lost your connection to the assist server, or packet loss, or assist has frozen.

JonnyM

« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 02:25:17 AM »

I've checked you session log and your slot is closing because you've logged out, I don't know why that is, does assist give you any messages to say why it has logged you out?

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 04:37:29 AM »
Really gj on the fire rate. Maybe it could be a tiny bit faster but all the single fire noobs are gone. Also the [IPS] has lost their skill now. [Israeli Pronebug Squad]

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 08:27:15 AM »
I've checked you session log and your slot is closing because you've logged out, I don't know why that is, does assist give you any messages to say why it has logged you out?

I only close game and reopen it after I'm not allowed to rejoin right away, message I got was slot closed, at bottom of assist was message I logged off, weird though, maybe ur right o lost connection for assist, weird o never got that before

Offline zoxee

« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 09:03:34 AM »
Damn, Dav3 i like all your posts lately  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline -Diesel.iNv-

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 13:26:55 PM »
If I remember correctly, this game has always had bugs. I dont expect these guys to completely solve everything. They are doing their best with what the have. If it wasn't for them you wouldnt be playing the game in the first place. So quit your bitching and let them work please.

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 20:10:53 PM »

Negative Jonny,the game just closes randomly and says auth slot closed....I'm sure you'll figure it out,maybe the game hates Canadians...lol  :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager