Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cant you disable the ability to do certain glitches instead of making screenspaz  (Read 3745 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: Cant you disable the ability to do certain glitches instead of making screenspaz
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 21:34:16 PM »
maybe the game hates Canadians

Seulement les Québéquois  :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
Re: Cant you disable the ability to do certain glitches instead of making screenspaz
« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 22:35:44 PM »
Really gj on the fire rate. Maybe it could be a tiny bit faster but all the single fire noobs are gone. Also the [IPS] has lost their skill now. [Israeli Pronebug Squad]

Omg let the israels use all bugs even the macros...because if u take it from them they ll go back to hacks....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 07:49:43 AM »

Omg let the israels use all bugs even the macros...because if u take it from them they ll go back to hacks....
they offered me 100$/month to release their bans lol.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 13:29:29 PM »
they offered me 100$/month to release their bans lol.

How do I get in touch? Spanky needs a new graphics card.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 13:42:12 PM »
How do I get in touch? Spanky needs a new graphics card.
I'm in need of so much things lol...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 13:42:46 PM »
Let the israels play.or they ll find some hacks and they ll come just to spoil others game like in 285.every nite 4hackers cleaning server after server.and take money from them 100 USD is lunchmoney for whole 15 ppl clan for one moth.dont be cruel..they r 10+- cmone let the kids play

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager