Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: All ban appeals from FEC  (Read 16989 times)

Offline Executor^Br

Re: All ban appeals from FEC
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 21:55:15 PM »
Thanks for all your support Bernard but we still banned ! These accounts are recently changed their names and the ban was removed because of the nickname ! We still banned...when an admin enter there, kick and Ban ! :-(

But thanks anyway !
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 21:58:58 PM »
BTW, assist admins, we (me and supreme) solved the Bala vs Fec problem for you.

Just a few rounds of trash talking as assist admins and threatening them with server shutdown did the job, and now I see some FEC playing there peacfully.

PEACE! :-P :-D

P.S. Well, they muted me, but I can live with it.

jajaja me  and Bernard solved it, i was involved  to so ahhaha :D cuul  :D
but they didnt understand nada  :P

P.S they love me and they want me in there clan hahaha <3 cool :D

Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Alex

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 22:35:09 PM »
Dear Killa, i respect all of you guys here because i know that it's really difficult to deal with this kind of problem !

Killa, being honest with you this problem just happen because we have really good players ! The guys kill a lot...even when we visit "Gringo" servers we play really good...im not saying me, im a pretty normal player but i Have Error, Estevam, Tequila, Mazoku...they Destroy ! Just that ! All this players got banned there because Ba^La said they were Hackers...but there is no proof !

How can i defend my team, as a Leader, as an admin if there is nothing proved by them to support what they are saying ? It's impossible !

If it was only for me, i would be out of this game 2 months ago when i got banned...but all the other players are counting on me...you can see that no one is posting, complaining about it...because i said that i could solve it with you !

Now i ask you, can i Ban 30 guys because some of them play well ? Without proof of Hacking?

You can see that i control my players, they respect me and we respect everyone here in the game! Help us !

They are saying that we disrespect the rules of the server but we don't ofend, don't tk and dont spam...we just kill a lot ! This is not offensive !

The solution i would propose for you is:

There is no proof that we Hack or ofend!

Ask them to remove the ban but Mute Permanently, all players using my TAG ! That would solve the problem...What you think ?

I tell you that they would not accept because the problem is not abusive...it's only because we KILL a lot !

Can you propose that, Killa ?

I am here representing 30 players ! Please don't let another clan die in Brazil because of this shit !

Thanks !
I could, but chances are whoever I talk to isn't going to understand what I'm saying. Can't you go on to their TS to reason with them and purpose this yourself? Or maybe a 3rd party that knows your language?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 22:47:46 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline ronski

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, November 04, 2015, 01:45:41 AM »
You just touched the topic I conversated about with Ronski on pm. Have you ever presented _any_ _HARD_ proofs about any of the bans you made?

No.

You banned vossy just because there was too much stir about him on forums and shoutbox. I was ridiculing this vossy guy, you removed my shouts, and then immediately you banned him.

I'm not saying your decision was wrong, it was _correct_, but _please_ stop keep on saying this bs that "you ban only with proofs". You don't present any proofs, so it's like you don't have them. In this particular respect, you are no better the "dictator" p****3 admin.

No better. You are _no_ _better_ than what I did here:
http://aao25.com/forum/ban-appeals-98/bans-without-'hard-proofs'

Again, to make it clear: I think your actions are _correct_. Just don't try to BS me that it's any better than what I did.
To make things clear it was you who discussed about the topic, not me. I was already sleeping ;)

But like I responded you this morning we don't need to have proofs when the ban is not in relation with us. But the proof must exist so all admins sees the reason in similar way and if the one who gets banned wants to ask about reasons he's able to get some.

Offline ronski

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, November 04, 2015, 02:00:30 AM »
All this players got banned there because Ba^La said they were Hackers...but there is no proof !
Serveradmins doesn't have to ban hackers, anti-cheat tools will catch them. So because you are still able to play elsewhere with those FEC accounts, you are not hackers. So there is no point keeping bans on list because of hacking.

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, November 04, 2015, 07:37:02 AM »
I could, but chances are whoever I talk to isn't going to understand what I'm saying. Can't you go on to their TS to reason with them and purpose this yourself? Or maybe a 3rd party that knows your language?

Killa, they are answering all my texts on the ShoutBox...Corisco speaks english, Ninja, Crazy and Marreco understand enough to know what you want...In the last case, you can make the text you want here and i translate for you EXACLY how you want it.

In the Beggining we were accused to be using Hacks...now they changed the history and we are being accused to offend them...With no proofs !

The'll keep us Banned if you don't take a position about this situation.

You know this is wrong...Just Request them to remove all the bans but keep the Mute toogled on...We don't need/want to talk to any of them in the game....Just play the game ! I guarantee you that this can help.

Just request to remove the ban and mute all of us...If this is the problem they are saying that happened there, this is the solution ! You just have to use your position to finish this problem once for all.

I can translate anything you want !

Thanks,
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Ganja

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, November 04, 2015, 08:29:48 AM »
Or maybe a 3rd party that knows your language?

Possessed still around?

BTW executor, some of the names you mentionned are really bad players but good fragwhores

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, November 04, 2015, 08:47:08 AM »
Ganja Ganja...When are you going to visit us and give me some Frags ? hehehehehe ! Always welcome, Dude ! :-)
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, November 04, 2015, 09:12:54 AM »
I could, but chances are whoever I talk to isn't going to understand what I'm saying. Can't you go on to their TS to reason with them and purpose this yourself?

Killa, i will do exactly what you requested....making a text in Portuguese and English and Paste on ShoutBox, cause i know they don't come here ! They are answering there.

I'll ask them to respectfully remove our Ban and let us Muted ! That we respect all the history they have in America's Army and we just want to play ! No more problems created for any clan and everything get's solved in peace....Can i do this ?

It is fair enough for both parts...they are accusing for hacking and offensive without proofs and we can't defend ourselves, because there is nothing to fight against !

Thanks,
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, November 05, 2015, 07:30:18 AM »
I just would like to know if Killaman or any of you admins guys ara gonna help with this situation or we can quit and i can finally leave the game and finish another clan/server in Brazil ?

I presented a solution here.....Now it's just one of you decide to act and help me to solve this situation.

Can someone help me or should i just go ?

Killa, Bart, Eliz, Teddy, Possessed, Spanky ?

Thanks,
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline ronski

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, November 05, 2015, 07:38:02 AM »
I just would like to know if Killaman or any of you admins guys ara gonna help with this situation or we can quit and i can finally leave the game and finish another clan/server in Brazil ?

I presented a solution here.....Now it's just one of you decide to act and help me to solve this situation.

Can someone help me or should i just go ?

Killa, Bart, Eliz, Teddy, Possessed, Spanky ?

Thanks,
How about you send a pm to Posessed and talk with him? Maybe he would be the best negotiator. Let's just hope he'll get online soon.

Offline LPANADES

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, November 05, 2015, 18:41:47 PM »
The community and its rules argument is not a valid one in the sense that it was exposed: no reason.
The reason is the community itself and its rules. FEC banned players are disrespecting inside Bala server and inside brazilian communities like Facebook and team speaks.

Some players are old known for all kinds of delinquency and these ones are permanently banned: they do not play and won't, never more.

To say that all FEC are banned is a lie. The players banned are that ones that are personae non gratae from a long time for solid reason. We will not say these reasons here, its is not legal in Brasil and I belive that isn't too in US. Also, it is not a christian behavior. It's enough say they are banned and will stay. These ones had all kinds of opportunity and reincide in their behavior.

BALA has promoted the game, like the game, and will still be playing the game and sustain a server; but; without these players, specially EXECUTOR. This one said that Bala admin, Marreco, is able to dissolve a lot of clans. How could he have so much power? This allegation is absolutely ridiculous. Is Marreco what, Satan itself?

Our friend PFTCHE Monstro, admin of PFTCHE clan, is friend of balas and was involved in this trying to put down Bala honor and server. He told me what absurd this situation was and that PFTCHE clan has not any problem with Bala and seens that will never have any.

Those players will not play in Bala server and they criminal behavior will not prosper, we are sure about it. Bala is one server like others and is administrating AA community with education and good practices by more than ten years long.

These maneuvers will not advance in AA community and in Assist, we have confidence about it. These lies and all intrigues theses guys are promoting here and in a lot of other places show who are them.

Bala Server is a family server that invite all players to play with. But, in name of community and good coexistence this guys are banned and will stay banned. They haven't any more opportunities to change, it is type to stop it.

Offline ^FoKiNh4.cK

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, November 05, 2015, 18:58:45 PM »
For who does not know am ^ FoKiNh4.cK, one of CK's leaders.

performer,
I know two grievances but I think we have to solve otherwise.
We CK played since 2005 and never had problems with Ba ^ la, the Drake or any other clan AA2.
Our clan ended in AA2 due lack of upgrades and demotivation with the game. We still have some playing AA2 but most are playing the AAPG.
Portant is not true when quoting that exited the AA2 because the Ba ^ it.
Today at the CK I have some former MAB playing in Ba ^ it. They were banned.
We decided chatting and MAbs that did not play in Ba ^ it today play normally.
I know Marreco a long time and because opening to solve the cases of ban up today got Drake as a friend.
We came to the conclusion: If you want to play on a particular server, observe the people and rules of the server.

Offline ronski

« Reply #43 on: Friday, November 06, 2015, 01:09:29 AM »
The community and its rules argument is not a valid one in the sense that it was exposed: no reason.
The reason is the community itself and its rules. FEC banned players are disrespecting inside Bala server and inside brazilian communities like Facebook and team speaks.

Some players are old known for all kinds of delinquency and these ones are permanently banned: they do not play and won't, never more.

To say that all FEC are banned is a lie. The players banned are that ones that are personae non gratae from a long time for solid reason. We will not say these reasons here, its is not legal in Brasil and I belive that isn't too in US. Also, it is not a christian behavior. It's enough say they are banned and will stay. These ones had all kinds of opportunity and reincide in their behavior.

BALA has promoted the game, like the game, and will still be playing the game and sustain a server; but; without these players, specially EXECUTOR. This one said that Bala admin, Marreco, is able to dissolve a lot of clans. How could he have so much power? This allegation is absolutely ridiculous. Is Marreco what, Satan itself?

Our friend PFTCHE Monstro, admin of PFTCHE clan, is friend of balas and was involved in this trying to put down Bala honor and server. He told me what absurd this situation was and that PFTCHE clan has not any problem with Bala and seens that will never have any.

Those players will not play in Bala server and they criminal behavior will not prosper, we are sure about it. Bala is one server like others and is administrating AA community with education and good practices by more than ten years long.

These maneuvers will not advance in AA community and in Assist, we have confidence about it. These lies and all intrigues theses guys are promoting here and in a lot of other places show who are them.

Bala Server is a family server that invite all players to play with. But, in name of community and good coexistence this guys are banned and will stay banned. They haven't any more opportunities to change, it is type to stop it.
How about that when you muted =]FEC[=Cavalo^ (read: me) immediately after friendly "oi" message? That makes your argument invalid, you are not handling every FEC player as a person, you make your actions because of clan tag.

This is too small community for banning people that way. "We can't tell why they are banned". Is it okay if I'd consider my dog as my religion and he would say I have to ban every player from every server where I can do it, and you just have to deal with it because its forbidden by the law of the religion to talk about it?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #44 on: Friday, November 06, 2015, 01:16:23 AM »

What is ridiculous is saying someone is banned for a reason that you can't say. It's not like it's a government secret or something.

Not one thing you said here convinced me that members of the FEC clan should be banned on your server.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager