Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: All ban appeals from FEC  (Read 16988 times)

Offline Alex

Re: All ban appeals from FEC
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, December 06, 2015, 22:34:20 PM »
First of all Mr.Killaman, to Ban or Accuse any person you have to PROOF that this person did something wrong, otherwise, WHAT IS THE PROPOSE OF THIS BAN APPEALS Topics? Someone needs to Ban (proving why) and Someone needs to come here and appeal...Isn't it ? And with almost 30 people banned it would NOT be difficult to have a better proof then God's Behavior ! :-)

But by the tone of your words, i can see that you have no idea of what really happens around here and you don't want to act like a real admin.

Thanks Killa but It's not necessary for you to take a flight to Brazil, cause i think that even Interviewing each player of this game in South America, with all the respect, i don't think you have Balls to Face the problem and solve anything.

Feell free to ban me, delete me, erase this post, make a voodoo...Whatever you want ! I just don't care anymore !

This was my last post here in this forum.

Have a good Week, Killa !
We don't rule on server bans. Our ban section is for Assist bans only. We have no obligation to help you get unbanned from bala server yet I tried to help you anyways. Now you get mad at me for not getting you guys unbanned? That's ridiculous.
Also, love the insults. Stay classy.

And if anyone else here was wondering why we don't get involved in matters like this, well here you go. :P
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 06, 2015, 22:39:45 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline ronski

« Reply #61 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 00:45:49 AM »
I have rough solution for this issue: remove tracking from Ba^La & FEC servers until they have solved their problem on their own. This cat-and-mouse play is not good for the game.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 07, 2015, 00:55:21 AM by ronski »

Offline Alex

« Reply #62 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 01:19:05 AM »
I have rough solution for this issue: remove tracking from Ba^La & FEC servers until they have solved their problem on their own. This cat-and-mouse play is not good for the game.
That would be hurting Brazilian players that have nothing to do with this dispute. I'm not going to support that. Also, we would just be forcing people that don't like each other to play together, and what good would that do? What would be the end result? Players in a server constantly throwing around insults at each other. This isn't something that can be forced, nor is it something that we should get involved in. If they can't grow up and play together like adults I see no reason why we should try to make them do so. If you want to try to solve this dispute then go ahead, but I'm done trying to do anything, especially after Executor's last post which was childish and insulting at best.

Offline ronski

« Reply #63 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 01:33:18 AM »
That would be hurting Brazilian players that have nothing to do with this dispute. I'm not going to support that. Also, we would just be forcing people that don't like each other to play together, and what good would that do? What would be the end result? Players in a server constantly throwing around insults at each other. This isn't something that can be forced, nor is it something that we should get involved in. If they can't grow up and play together like adults I see no reason why we should try to make them do so. If you want to try to solve this dispute then go ahead, but I'm done trying to do anything, especially after Executor's last post which was childish and insulting at best.
You are right, that might just cause more harm. I was going simple and thinking Brazilian players are most likely either on Ba^La or FEC.

I feel Excecutor since I faced injustice myself wearing their tags once, but still it's word against another, pretty shitty situation - no one from outside can understand what is the real story behind all. No one from outside can jump there in and settle to one's side. Point in going rough was taking neutral action into case causing similar situation for both clans and awaking them both that they need to make peace together on their own or this game simply dies at South America.

Offline Alex

« Reply #64 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 01:51:57 AM »
Point in going rough was taking neutral action into case causing similar situation for both clans and awaking them both that they need to make peace together on their own or this game simply dies at South America.
I feel like holding their servers (which they most likely pay for) hostage is only going to hurt the Brazilian community as some might leave while they have no tracked server to play on. Also, the clans themselves might leave.
We can't force people to work it out. These are supposed to be grown adults, we shouldn't have to make them hold hands for 10 minutes until they get along again like they're small children.

You can't help everybody and sometimes it's best to stay out of it. I've already been insulted by the person I was trying to help. If that isn't proof of what I'm saying, I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 07, 2015, 01:55:53 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline ronski

« Reply #65 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 02:21:53 AM »
I feel like holding their servers (which they most likely pay for) hostage is only going to hurt the Brazilian community as some might leave while they have no tracked server to play on. Also, the clans themselves might leave.
We can't force people to work it out. These are supposed to be grown adults, we shouldn't have to make them hold hands for 10 minutes until they get along again like they're small children.

You can't help everybody and sometimes it's best to stay out of it. I've already been insulted by the person I was trying to help. If that isn't proof of what I'm saying, I don't know what is.
Two sided coin, this situation now might give for some FEC players reason to leave as well, but at least it shouldn't affect on those who are not playing at any clan. So since there's simply nothing to do, you just have to pay that price if it's needed.

I know some players / clan leaders can act like tyrants, having server(s) makes them feel they have some kind of advantage over others - they rule what happens. If you wan't to settle there you simply have to do how they want you to do. But you can always choose your own path to walk with.

So Executor, if the situation over there is really as bad as you say, Im not meaning just bans - I mean the clan leader of Ba^La - choose your own way to go and don't lower yourself to the same level. Your clan will grow while you show up justice and leadership. You should encourage more people to come reading forum so they get more point of views and they can make their own conclusions.

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #66 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 08:13:11 AM »
Killa, you are saying here that you made all the possible to help, but since the beggining you are treating this situation as something not important as it is.

I would like to know what you did to Help, like you said. Not even the private messages i sent for You, Teddy, Eliz and Possessed were answered...Not even that you did.

You have no idea of how many problems and desistance of players this Ban situation is causing around here.

Today, i have members of the extingued clans: [FMB], uC., {I}, {M.A.B} and oK.

If you want me to Bring all this players here and tell you what happened with them, why they left this version of the game, they will tell you the same thing...They got Banned from the ONLY Brazilian Server active in South America in the moment they left...Ba^La...i think that if you open a server, even if you pay for that...you cannot exclude players only because you want. You own your server...Not the Game...You are representing the game in your country...so everything you do in your server...you are doing/representing the WHOLE comunity.

In every other kind of Multiplayer game i've been since i started playing i never saw a situation like this.

Counter Strike, Call of Duty, BattleField...even in Age of Empires the rules are the following:

You are an admin: You can Ban a player, but you have to proof the motives this player got banned in your server.

You are the Banned player: You have the right and a place (that should be here) to defend yourself to be extingued from a server/game.

WHY THIS CAN'T WORK HERE ? I don't understand !

You have to understand something Killaman, at this EXACTLY moment i am typing here we have 101 servers and 7 players in the Game.

I've seen in the last days that the maximum players online at the same time is around 75...80.

If you are not measuring how big the problem is, you are letting almost 50% of the game banned just because you want to ignore this situation. You know that if you wish...you could solve this situation easilly...if you really wanted.

I initiated clan =]FEC[= in 10/09/2015...In last than 3 Months i have almost 35 members. It's not always that we can be online together, but we are growing...Seing this situation, ..Ba^La.. leader Marreco, decided to Ban everybody, to stop people joining us...This is the Magic....If you Join =]FEC[= You are Banned (Like Ronski had the pleasure to see)...Because he knows we respect our players and everybody who arrive in our server. This is the strategy Killaman.

There won't be insults Killa, you know why ? Cause they play with us almost everyday...And i dare ..Ba^La..Corisco, ..Ba^La..Destroyer, ..Ba^La..Coronel, ..Ba^La..Ninja, ..Ba^La..Jesuino, ..Ba^La..Sombra, ..Ba^La..SoldadoFox and all the others who play with us to come here and say that they are disrespected in our server.

Ronski, thanks for the support and know that i just have a meeting with all the =]FEC[= members and we decided that Banning the whole ..Ba^La.. in our server is not going to solve the situation...this is what HE wants...but i am not like him. I am not UNFAIR with people.

Killa, you come here and say i am acting Childish and Insultant but in my point of view, you (and i don't know whoelse) are a DECISION MAKER in this game and you are not acting like one. So i am not the child one.

I tried to solve it by myself, you told me that there were not a lot of complains about ..Ba^La..'s attitude...i bring 20 players here to show you i am not alone, you said that we were spammimg the Forum.

What you want me to do to PROOF that this situation is wrong ? Tell me the solution and i can give it to you.

But acting like you are doing, you are just being accessary with this situation.

There is more then 100 Active players in Brazil...I want to help assist to grow up.

As i told you in my private messages, i can help the game to open public servers in Brazil that would support whole south america (I have a service provider ready to do it), gather donations, help to publicize the game, create tournments and leagues as we have before...I WANT TO HELP America's Army. I Really like this game !

Do you think i like to come here and write this long and boring texts ? No...i want to stop that too.

There is two clans/servers/leaders/teams in Brazil...One is trying to shake this game and bring more players and the Other is just throwing Bans and Dictating who/when plays or not.

What you or any other person can do to REALLY Help, Killa ?

TS: clanfec.ts3dns.com
Whats: +55 (61) 9669-0079

Available 24/7 !

Thanks,

=]FEC[=Executor^
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline ronski

« Reply #67 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 08:30:22 AM »
Ronski, thanks for the support and know that i just have a meeting with all the =]FEC[= members and we decided that Banning the whole ..Ba^La.. in our server is not going to solve the situation...this is what HE wants...but i am not like him. I am not UNFAIR with people.
You made smart decision over there :up: But you need to understand it as well that this is still word against another, that's why it's too hard subject to be solved from outside. Just remember to be respectful and you'll see it yourself eventually that you don't need the other clan at all, you can go forward without them. People over there must see it as well which one of those major clans is the good and which one is the evil.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #68 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 08:32:38 AM »
In every other kind of Multiplayer game i've been since i started playing i never saw a situation like this.

Counter Strike, Call of Duty, BattleField...even in Age of Empires the rules are the following:

You are an admin: You can Ban a player, but you have to proof the motives this player got banned in your server.

You are the Banned player: You have the right and a place (that should be here) to defend yourself to be extingued from a server/game.

WHY THIS CAN'T WORK HERE ? I don't understand !
We don't know why you and the CLAN on who's server you're banned (BaLa) haven't been able to work it out. As you described, this is how it works in other games and it's the same way here. You get banned from one place, you need to take it up with them. We didn't ban you, we can't unban you. Only BaLa can do that.

The only reason this is even discussed at this level (by the people who help run this whole game) is because we don't have a lot of players and it is therefore possible. In any other game with thousands of players, this kind of problem would be dismissed within minutes. Killaman tried to do what was in his power and should not be asked to do more than he can.

I understand you feel you and your clan have been banned unfairly - and that might indeed be the case -, however it has always been and still is a problem between you and BaLa.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but it's the unfortunate truth.

This is a community, if the admins here start being dictators and doing everything they want to any server they want, it will soon not be. At least in my view, that's why we can't act on such things.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline spinelli31

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 18:54:54 PM »
I am to follow the forum. My intention is that these problems are solved in the best possible way. I am a member of ..Ba ^ La .., Corisco ... I am relatively new to the clan, although it is already built about a 4 or five years. Let's gather esfoços for the game to grow and all have fun .

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 19:17:48 PM »
Guys, since the very beggining i came here trying to solve this situation to make America's Army get bigger and better for all the Brazilian players.

I think that I AM DOING it in the wrong way, so i come here in the name of my Clan and i would like to APOLOGIZE myself, all my team, with first of all with the Assit admin Killaman, cause i know that you guys, as admins have a big responsibility and lots of problems, i would like to Apologyze with ..Ba^La..Corisco, ..Ba^La..Marreco and the whole clan ..Ba^La.. !

I know that you have 10 years of history in this game and this will not be erased and i NEVER tried to damage or prejudice You all ! I have friends there and i think that we can all be better then this !

Marreco and Corisco, i would like to propose you guys to promote the game together...We can make this game better and bigger if we work together.

Everybody makes mistakes, but i think that the most important thing is to recognize what we have done Wrong and use it to create a new and better situation!

When i started with FEC...i absorved some players that had differences with you in the past, but i know that we are living in a different age now and the mistakes made in the past will not happen again !

Let's give a chance to everybody and make this game (that we all love and play everyday) BIGGER and BETTER !

Thanks for your help Corisco ! Count on me with anytime !

Hooah !

=]FEC[=Executor^
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline ronski

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, December 17, 2015, 17:07:34 PM »
You just told me on server, that there is <3 now between FEC and BALA.

My heart grows in moments like this, when I see that people with balls can make a peace after having an argument.

HOAH FEC & BALA!
And your heart is not the only thing that is growing when you see people with balls...

Great news, good job Guys :)
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 17, 2015, 17:10:24 PM by ronski »

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, December 17, 2015, 17:35:28 PM »
if have a heart its stone dead..  :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager