Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: All ban appeals from FEC  (Read 16968 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: All ban appeals from FEC
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 10:20:32 AM »
guys, maybe its time for making a "stay together". why do we not jump on the =]FEC[= server until its filled up with other players from brazil? just as a sign?

should work, almost sure. just tell the time you like to have us there and at least i will join ..

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 13:46:59 PM »
Hey Merlin, thanks for the support...All of you are always welcome in our server ! Normally we play between 18:00 and 22:00 almost every day !

We were trying to Create a New League here in Brazil...But we would need to have at least 4 or 6 clans...at the moment, i know that we have 3 clan active playing =]FEC[=, ..Ba^La.. and PF-TCHÊ...I'm still have the idea to do at least a tournment until the end of the year, if this Mother Fucker doesn't make more of my players quit...To play a game Banned from a server when you have only 2 it's not good.

For example, at the moment, there are 6 players at them server and 0 on mine...i really wish to play, but the Ban doesn't allow me. Patience...i think the administration will solve this.

Everybody understand English enough to know when an admin wants to talk about a Ban and they know i am here asking for your help...They keep ignoring and will until the moment someone take an action against them.

Merlin, from this distance and connection problems we have a really fucking High Ping but in some servers we are able to play, like 82nd Server. I think that we could try to schedule a game against some [SWISS] Players...what you think ?

Or you guys have any other sugestion that could be in a half way for both clans ?

Thank you all for the support !
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 14:17:15 PM »
lol :-D

No it's NOT. Ffs, how many times does this simple fact needs to be repeated to (some of) you people. In game with <= 100 players online, banning whole clan becomes _game_ issue, not clan issue.

You're being too pedantic, forum spam is the least serious problem here. But the rest of your post and actions you took confirms that you are already aware of this.

Should be done, but only for "legal" protection of further actions. By itself won't solve anything for sure.

I'm too lazy. A warning from assist admins and then 1 hour tracking disable should do the job (of course after changing the ToS...).

Those are the exact reasons why assist admins should treat this as a game issue not a private clan/server issue.

you did hear only one site !!

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 14:47:36 PM »
Vanoke, i don't understand why you have all this ''Passion'' with ..Ba^La..Marreco..^ and the Clan ..Ba^La.. !

Since the beggining you are here defending ABUSIVE actions that you don't have any idea of what is happening....If there is a person trying to solve it here, this person is me...They don't care about any other opinion from any other player...I would like to see what would be your position if this problem was happening to you.

Put the Tag of my clan and enter them server just to be Banned and try to solve the situation and let's see if he is a guy that ''needs to be respected'' as you said some time ago !

Do it and let's see if you change your mind about this actions !

Open your eyes Dude and see what is happening here !
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 15:39:19 PM »
I am not defending BA^LA, But i only hear your story everytime.
Thats giving me (us) not a total picture. Ther must be a reason that they do that.
And our clan has never trobles with BA^LA  players when they are on our server ore we on ther server.
You must know i also did ban a part of a clan in the past,  not becose  hacking  but several other issues.
So i hope ther will be more anwsers soon. !
No hard feelings my site ! 

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 16:07:06 PM »
They have nothing against us my friend...that's why they are not going to come here to give any other side of the history. They are just trying to Kill any other clan, speccially with server in Brazil...cause doing that they can control the game here ! Simple as that Vanoke !

If you decide now to enter my clan as =]FEC[=Vanoke^, you'll be automatically banned...Just simple like that !

There won't be more answers soon, specially from them side...If they don't come here to say WHY...they Banned us...We'll continue banned...and that's what they want !
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline ronski

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 16:21:14 PM »
They have nothing against us my friend...that's why they are not going to come here to give any other side of the history. They are just trying to Kill any other clan, speccially with server in Brazil...cause doing that they can control the game here ! Simple as that Vanoke !

If you decide now to enter my clan as =]FEC[=Vanoke^, you'll be automatically banned...Just simple like that !

There won't be more answers soon, specially from them side...If they don't come here to say WHY...they Banned us...We'll continue banned...and that's what they want !
I'll try that and take screenshots, let's see how it goes.

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 16:31:36 PM »
Well Im here, but got muted after I said "oi"

Offline ronski

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 16:47:47 PM »
Something they have against FEC clan for sure, I got muted immediately after I wrote that hello-line. I took the screenshot when 14 seconds of my first round was played. I didn't get kicked or banned, maybe they figured it out what was the reason for my visit over there :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 17:57:22 PM »
i will try to join FEC server tomorrow - as more players there are, as more players will go there, maybe.
as i can see right now, FEC do play alone - only 4 players on theyr server. and i understand, this must be not that funny at all.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 18:56:18 PM »
I'll try that and take screenshots, let's see how it goes.

Making wanna try too ronski

Offline Alex

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 19:35:31 PM »
From the shoutbox:

Quote from: ..Ba^La..Marreco..^
In regards to 25Assist, this is to advise that the reason of some bans on the server ... Ba ^ La.. results of disrespect in chat game Face and etc ... where we ... BA ^ Las we don't have to tolerate children's attitudes are a clan with more than 10 years of history and we like to respect above all ... the player = FEC = called Executor still in ts disrespected me with rude words ... and that would put a server to confront our comes inventing lies among Brazilians. I don't see good faith with our clan ... a person who makes up lies and speaks words rude ... don't deserve coexistence ... all are welcome to our server ... as long as it's polite ... because our children also play this wonderful game ... all I ask is respect.

Quote from: .FEC[=Executor^
Dear Marreco, me and you know that you are a Liar when you say this Beautiful and Polite words ! We all from Brazil know that you lie for everybody just because you think that everyone to kills you is a Hacker ! If everybody say bad words, complain and are disrespectful against your clan...It's only because you BAN and MUTE players as you did with Ronski, with no reason ! Ronski entered your server just to have the prooff that you MUTE and Ban people without any posibility to defend ourselves...Everything started wit you Muting me after leaving your clan because i was FULL of BAN Dealing problems and players asking me to help....If you want to be respected, first of all, you as the LEADER that you say you are, should start RESPECTING more the players of this game................If anyone said something you dislike, it's because you did the same INJUSTICE you made with RONSKI using our tag today ! Being Unloyal !

And this is exactly why it is so hard for us to do anything about these server admin issues. In the end it always breaks down to one group's word against another's. We have no way of knowing the truth.

Is there any ways you guys could maybe talk it out?

Offline Alex

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 20:14:23 PM »
Poor assist admins QQ. No way of doing nothing QQ. One dude banning 50+ players and assist admins doing QQ.

Grow some balls and just do like against e.g. "forum spammers".

FFS!

Sorry man, I'm not like you. I won't just ban people off what I think is happening.

Offline Alex

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 21:28:31 PM »
You just touched the topic I conversated about with Ronski on pm. Have you ever presented _any_ _HARD_ proofs about any of the bans you made?

No.

You banned vossy just because there was too much stir about him on forums and shoutbox. I was ridiculing this vossy guy, you removed my shouts, and then immediately you banned him.

I'm not saying your decision was wrong, it was _correct_, but _please_ stop keep on saying this bs that "you ban only with proofs". You don't present any proofs, so it's like you don't have them. In this particular respect, you are no better the "dictator" p****3 admin.

No better. You are _no_ _better_ than what I did here:
http://aao25.com/forum/ban-appeals-98/bans-without-'hard-proofs'

Again, to make it clear: I think your actions are _correct_. Just don't try to BS me that it's any better than what I did.

Touche. However, Eliz didn't ban Vossy on people's observation alone. He was getting errors referencing things that don't even exist in 2.5 or something like that. In other words, he was doing fishy things to the game nobody else would do. Eliz could probably explain it better that I could. While there wasn't any "hard proof" there was enough reason to believe he was cheating given how fishy his play was. Vossy, however, is an exception to the people that are banned from this game which are mostly for detected known hacks like shadowbot. Do you not consider a cvar violation enough proof?

So to bring this whole thing back on topic, with Vossy we had hints that he was doing something fishy aside from his gameplay. Here I have no way to know who's being truthful or not. None at all. The language barrier makes it even harder to sort out. We don't really want to waste our time trying to solve disputes. Yes,  I wish all of our players could just get along and play in harmony, but that's not going to happen and it's hard to try to force people together.

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 21:44:04 PM »
Dear Killa, i respect all of you guys here because i know that it's really difficult to deal with this kind of problem !

Killa, being honest with you this problem just happen because we have really good players ! The guys kill a lot...even when we visit "Gringo" servers we play really good...im not saying me, im a pretty normal player but i Have Error, Estevam, Tequila, Mazoku...they Destroy ! Just that ! All this players got banned there because Ba^La said they were Hackers...but there is no proof !

How can i defend my team, as a Leader, as an admin if there is nothing proved by them to support what they are saying ? It's impossible !

If it was only for me, i would be out of this game 2 months ago when i got banned...but all the other players are counting on me...you can see that no one is posting, complaining about it...because i said that i could solve it with you !

Now i ask you, can i Ban 30 guys because some of them play well ? Without proof of Hacking?

You can see that i control my players, they respect me and we respect everyone here in the game! Help us !

They are saying that we disrespect the rules of the server but we don't ofend, don't tk and dont spam...we just kill a lot ! This is not offensive !

The solution i would propose for you is:

There is no proof that we Hack or ofend!

Ask them to remove the ban but Mute Permanently, all players using my TAG ! That would solve the problem...What you think ?

I tell you that they would not accept because the problem is not abusive...it's only because we KILL a lot !

Can you propose that, Killa ?

I am here representing 30 players ! Please don't let another clan die in Brazil because of this shit !

Thanks !
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager