Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Ch4vez  (Read 11225 times)

Offline ch4vez

Ban Appeal - Ch4vez
« on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:32:44 AM »
Hi all, one question .. until yesterday I played quiet wherever he happened to .. this morning (about two hours ago) I'm going to launch 25assist to get into some servers, but waiting for the login I get the message:

Now what I wonder is .. if someone complained about something I did not do that and I never used it I do not know what to say .. I've never used it nor do wallhack cheat and .. I did what I always sweaty .. and not for this game since 2003 .. sorry for the bad English but has never been my strong point .. from those who might have clarification on this matter? .. it takes me just to hurt the fact of not being able to play more .. also because I repeat, I have never used anything since the game .. there are so many people who uses different tricks and play quietly without various disorders in the server .. why should I be accused of something that does not exist?

expect answers .. and sorry if it is not the right section but are nervous about what happened.

the whole thing is as ridiculous..

sorry for the outburst.

Offline makerpro

Re: Ban Appeal [ unjustified ]
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:35:27 AM »
hahaha smart hacker , fuck off

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:41:46 AM »
it is the people who must learn to get by and not blame for every little shit .. if I was hacking I was kicked out of every server, but it never happened .. but hardly anyone complains because he is a loser .. I do not make proper use of anything always. if there is any failure that I do not know. you should never speak out of turn without proof .

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:46:51 AM »
lol on the assist notification :-D

Offline insidiae

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:47:57 AM »
Are you the italian Chavez? In that case you're clean.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:47:57 AM »
Bustin Jieber: Never say Never.
You have previous bans in the AA history.

Personally I've seen you playing, it was so obvious that you do use something cuz you were the only one in your Team running and killing everyone with a few shots, I saw you entering teh hospital doors, jumping and shooting at the vip that was hidden and quiet, I've been shot from far away while you were shooting other guy that was at different distance and side.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:52:12 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:55:18 AM »
I have a ban that dates back to 2004, assists did not exist .. I was hacked and used it with some program to infangarmi in the game, I have never made ​​use of any trick varied .. I swear by the most precious thing I have. I was 10 clan .. I have won tournaments tournaments .. I always played esl twl and stuff .. I never had any problems .. this right now I do not know where the heck comes out .. and among other things for no reason .. until last night I played quietly ..

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 06:57:15 AM »
dear guys, if you sometimes see strange things .. not necessarily someone is cheating .. numbers in football if one does not mean that it is doped .. and so on .. can happen to everyone to have their day in favor and make fabulous things .. I repeat that game for 10 years in this game, I'm not a beginner .. but they are clean and honest

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 07:13:45 AM »
youre avatar is making me tired

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 07:17:00 AM »

Offline waNted

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 07:28:22 AM »
I used to play with him years ago, I don't think that he's hacking
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline Bart!

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 07:29:40 AM »
I saw him playing multiple times and did not think there was anything odd, but that's my opinion.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 07:41:10 AM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Mindshock

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 08:10:52 AM »
i play with him in other day and i think he is clean!! Noway this guy to be a cheater lol Normal player for me.. :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 08:16:38 AM »
youre avatar is making me tired

Ban him from forums plz, my eyes hurt

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager