Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Ch4vez  (Read 11224 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: Ban Appeal [ unjustified ]
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 17:57:38 PM »
Are you sitting next to Chavez while playing?

Epic sentence for all who voutch for someone they don't even now well,
like "i feel in my stomach that he is clean".... rofl
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 19:23:54 PM »
last time i played aa, the guy hacked like crazy, hf with your ban

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 19:28:32 PM »
Sergio banned Chavez, I just gave my 2 cents.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Ganja

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 20:06:25 PM »
Sergio banned Chavez, I just gave my 2 cents.

Oh I thought Ronny the supahdupahanticheatpro banned him

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 20:32:32 PM »
This is a big misunderstanding, without evidence no reason to ban a player.

i disagree not sayn ur clan member is usin or not, have'nt seen his game play, but clearly pit23 is dirty and people here as admins knows it but refuse to ban his stupid ass and ruin the fun for the legit players

so unban chazez

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 20:47:17 PM »
Everybody just shut up.

And look at his avatar.

He shall be banned for this picture alone.

End of discussion.

Bye.

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 03:27:47 AM »
that is, but here you joking or what? there is no fucking reason where an honest person can say or can say "that they had used" .. because there are no kick .. there are no abnormal screen .. there are no people who complained (uplifted those 2 3 studs who in 10 years of playing not yet learn to hold the mouse) .. then on what basis a person must be penalized without a fucking reason? if it goes on here on the opinions of those type kriz .. or other people who really do not know what he says after 10 years of playing .. we are touching really ridiculous .. I have to deprive myself of a hobby because it goes so called without having done anything? but are we really kidding here? listen to the advice of HELLY who can not do an O with the glass? .. but there we reason about the gratuitous offenses that I'm getting? we reason that I'm going through what they are not? .. I'm just seeing a lot of people talking out of turn inventing so many fibs here .. and all who are against players who are really there for a lifetime of'm damn game .. I have never been banned from competitions, tournaments or server from various .. the crap I'm seeing since I came back a couple of months ago on this innovative version of AA .. of people who complains and does nothing to kikkare or ban people from servers of others .. the 2.8.5 was not so .. for people who is here today to june without a valid reason (but mostly without proof) had to slam his teeth on early versions of AA .. in that case all running from mommy to cry .. three pages of forums I read only insults and provocations .. there was not a compliment to the way you play .. not wallhack .. no recoil .. self shot in the head .. natural play with a mouse two-euro market .. You can not remove this ban or not? me playing days are raised for Why the fuck? because a HT went by the admin of assists to complain? that really is absurd .. I live in Italy and I seem to hear the filth of our politicians .. like the fact that smiteth is free .. it works just the opposite .. I do not want to put myself in a bad light but the outburst when it takes it takes .. I let you talk all yesterday without intervening more to see what else might come out .. anyone who deigned except for the first two or three posts to say .. no, you're wrong with that person .. cmq but I'm tired of everything ... do what you want so that there is always someone who punishes.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 03:32:01 AM »
Amen.

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 03:37:26 AM »
that is, I was also blocked the avatar .. but you realize that community is?

with sergio I played against him for years .. why would now banned for no reason? I know all the ptwars .. has not deigned even to give a reason for the ban .. send to jail is like one who is sleeping at home. therefore RIDICULOUS

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 06:22:12 AM »
As we still want to solve this big hoax? .. blame people puff is not the best .. let this be known are taking a big fish ...

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 06:30:06 AM »
Why are you dragging HT into it. No one from HT reported nothing. No one even replied here yet. And we have problems on our own if you have read other topics here.

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 06:51:21 AM »
I do not blame anyone or anything that is clear, said only that the only ban I received from your server by ht mantacore but without any valid reason .. broke because it was not a murder but I can well understand .. but an account banned from a server because one breaks and an account banned without a fucking reason right from the life of the game.. nothing against you KARI or people of your clan .. rather they are some of your mad at me for no reason .. I am peaceful with all .. but banned for no recoil hack you can not hear .. I have never used any of this .. people never comments on the skill .. is good only to judge if he dies some time in a row.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 06:55:28 AM »
I didnt know about you and mantacore. It is his server so it is his decision.

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 06:59:06 AM »
in fact, no one mouth .. each and master of what he has .. but my argument was based on the only bank of servers that could have .. but hear me banned from a game for not having done anything about getting me a little too excessive .. I do not know the motivation for this whole farce that has turned against me from day to day .. is possible or not to remove this ban? .. if I used cheat I would be the first to be insulted by all and to have accepted being silent .. but give me back the ability to play .. after ten years of this game it just seems to have lost time otherwise .. in what language I have to say that I'm clean and honest?

ps. sorry again for quoting your clan KARI

Offline ch4vez

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, July 04, 2013, 07:04:50 AM »
b!6 ptwars can leave my ban?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager