Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -[unR]AnTi  (Read 9249 times)

Offline world-

• View Profile
  • AA: world-
Re: -[unR]AnTi
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 23:19:26 PM »
I just smile when i imagine the smile on cheaters's faces when they manage to bring
good & honest players to pull their respective hair on their situation...

X2 I been around forever in this game, I got a laundry list...Is what it is

Offline Dialects

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 23:28:16 PM »
Guys, please keep it on-topic.

The issues that are being discussed here can be addressed either through:

- Personal Message (for Rapture & Hardmatic)
- A new thread in regards to votekick.
- And a new general thread in regards to good players being accused of hacking.

(Don't get me wrong. Just trying to keep things on-topic here!)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Rapture

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 23:36:20 PM »
i agree with keeping things on topic here. But most of this happens to refer to things that happened in my servers both game and voice. thats why i was putting my word in regarding this. :D

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 00:04:56 AM »
Good looks rapture ban me for breaking rules, but let other rule breakers and hackers continue to play , Don't use me as an excuse for scaring ppl away from your server , I'm not in the M clan to make ppl go away, Its cool I understand you need ppl to join the server even if they cheat , so on that Note M clan can come to our server anytime and get beat up like always anyways

Offline Rapture

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 00:40:38 AM »
we need proof that someone hacks. accusations dont constitute bans.

Offline unR | AnTi

• Flectere si nequeo superos, acheronta movebo.
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[unR]AnTi
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 00:59:26 AM »
Anti, you old h4xor! :)

Saw you on mafioso yesterday :) I sucked and I blame the lag :D

[SWISS]t3ddy, former -v3.Plitter and [unR]Plitter

What's good my Euro friend? Benda had told me you had changed your tags. We need to get together like the old days of AA.

its cool Just going to play in our server any bs come through gets the boot thats it, yall can go ahead and play with players who cheat , I'm not, as far as anti hes seems legit when admins are on but hen admin leaves its no reciol hs everywhere ,  before BendaWhich got banned he threw anti under the bus in chat in game so , go ahead play with him but like said when admin is not around he toggles

Sooo, what you're saying is you're taking word of mouth from an in-game chat from an old clan mate of mine, that I barely have played with ever since I started playing AA again?

I accuse  every good player? I spectate  these dudes when i'm on there team so its fair to regular players to allow ppl to cheats ? you mine as well open a welcome mat for mods and hacks so people can be on a fair level then . mine well put up adds for unrealbot.com on this website , its not my fault these shady players are lil senstive girls , i get called a hack but i never cry about it , cuz i know i don't .

Sensitive lil girls?

Cry about it?

Listen, I came here to request a full background check on myself. Because in every server I join, you start to accuse me of cheating/hacking or whatever in in-game chats. I usually don't acknowledge those that accuse me and usually take it as a compliment or just laugh it off.

But, when I am playing a game and start to get pb_kicked (which was a first for me) and you start to have the server believe your accusations with no proof of cheating/hacking, then I have to come here and request a full background check. I am doing this to protect my name in the small AA community, as I have a lot of players that respect me and those that I respect.

I tried to have a level headed conversation. But, when I first joined Mafioso TS3 all I got were insults by you and your minions. I was doing my best to get the mic to work and play at the same time, but had no luck (and I still don't know how to fix it). But, if you want to have a civil conversation, then I am all ears and willing to talk like gentlemen.

I have invested a-lot in this game, as you can tell of the amount of hours i have on my BT account and my time spent on single maps. I am a well diverse player.

Anyways, I did my part and requested a background check and stated my case. So, those that think/accuse I'm a cheat or a hack, can come here and see it here for themselves and can make their own conclusions based on the feedback/results of my background check.

Thank you,
-[unR]AnTi

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
- Alexander the Great

Offline Dialects

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 01:12:35 AM »
You've earned my respect with that post of yours, Anti.

It is definitely great seeing such veteran players are still around.

I remember unR, v3 and all those rather well.

What about [Ancients] or {Kamikaze}? Geez. Such good memories.

I suppose the current AA community just isn't as mature as it might once have been.

They're not...well, used to maybe being nagged by experienced players.

/Dan
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 01:37:35 AM »
we need proof that someone hacks. accusations dont constitute bans.

just like when you and other clan mates banned OJ pimpson for a week for Hsing everybody , I'm making that up too Rapture ?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 01:42:31 AM by HardMatic »

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 01:41:51 AM »
I'm done with this convo i will be in AAS server , I will be there , your welcome to play Anti .

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 02:36:47 AM »
explain this maybe it's me being from usa playing on euro server, ping difference and all that, i rarely lag on euro server and use to playing on euro server, yes takes a bit more i understand that being in usa and all

my question is how some players can jump and before landing or seems like mid air get a hs on another player, now i have never adapted to jumping under fire b4 or crouching up & down repeatly which im sure is keybinded, but now after playn on assist i have been and yet able to jump and come down to complete it with a hs, maybe takes alot of practice??

enlighten me on that,
While you say you don't have noticeable lag on EU servers, it doesn't mean it doesn't affect your gameplay. It could still very well be, that with their ping at ~10*4=40 and yours at ~30*4=120 (for  example) in their screen they've already landed, when in yours they seem to still be in the air. As for shooting straight right after landing... I'm not accusing anyone, but I'm pretty sure it's easier if you have a dot on your physical screen. Plus of course a lot of practice to know when to start firing.

[/--/] I was doing my best to get the mic to work and play at the same time, but had no luck (and I still don't know how to fix it).[/--/]
Settings - Options - Capture .
Select "Voice Activation Detection"
But if it doesn't work, try fiddling with "Capture mode" and "Capture device" on the same page. I know I've had somewhat a problem with one of those in the past regarding my mic.

I hope to see you around, Anti. Do we still have a vent up as well? Seen talk about it on FB, but don't remember if it was still up or not.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 03:12:06 AM »
explain this maybe it's me being from usa playing on euro server, ping difference and all that, i rarely lag on euro server and use to playing on euro server, yes takes a bit more i understand that being in usa and all

my question is how some players can jump and before landing or seems like mid air get a hs on another player, now i have never adapted to jumping under fire b4 or crouching up & down repeatly which im sure is keybinded, but now after playn on assist i have been and yet able to jump and come down to complete it with a hs, maybe takes alot of practice??

enlighten me on that,
I feel I should still respond on this despite the topic since it is necessary to say because people actually don't know what is possible and what not as seen in various topics.

First, since you are playing from USA on an EU server, your ping will be higher. But this does not necessarily give you lags, however your bullets will appear a split second later. When someone is running this will drastically impact where you have to aim in order to hit them. A ping above 80 already makes a noticable difference.

Jumping while firing does not exist. Actually they fire as soon as they landed, however because of latency issues by either the server or the person receiving the shot, it appears like they shot just before they landed. It's actually a kind of play which hardly ever gets used in competition, because if someone jumps I just start aiming and shooting at the place he will land. If you follow his jumping pattern you will miss, if you aim where he will land you will hit him.

The headshot after jumping and landing is just aiming practice, knowing where the center of your screen is and being able to aim well, they even have a disadvantage with the aiming for the head since their aimpoint is gone mid-air.

Crouching up and down repetitively does not necessarily have to be binded, some people just master it.

Also some people wonder why a bit higher pings play better sometimes in close combat situations. This is because they already shoot at you a little bit before the server registers it. So if you fire at them, and they get hit, their gun will go up, just like what happens to you. However since this registers later at their side, they still fired maybe 2 extra bullets without the hit on them having impact.

I hope that clears a lot up. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 08:06:35 AM »
I feel I should still respond on this despite the topic since it is necessary to say because people actually don't know what is possible and what not as seen in various topics.

First, since you are playing from USA on an EU server, your ping will be higher. But this does not necessarily give you lags, however your bullets will appear a split second later. When someone is running this will drastically impact where you have to aim in order to hit them. A ping above 80 already makes a noticable difference.

Jumping while firing does not exist. Actually they fire as soon as they landed, however because of latency issues by either the server or the person receiving the shot, it appears like they shot just before they landed. It's actually a kind of play which hardly ever gets used in competition, because if someone jumps I just start aiming and shooting at the place he will land. If you follow his jumping pattern you will miss, if you aim where he will land you will hit him.

The headshot after jumping and landing is just aiming practice, knowing where the center of your screen is and being able to aim well, they even have a disadvantage with the aiming for the head since their aimpoint is gone mid-air.

Crouching up and down repetitively does not necessarily have to be binded, some people just master it.

Also some people wonder why a bit higher pings play better sometimes in close combat situations. This is because they already shoot at you a little bit before the server registers it. So if you fire at them, and they get hit, their gun will go up, just like what happens to you. However since this registers later at their side, they still fired maybe 2 extra bullets without the hit on them having impact.

I hope that clears a lot up. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Well explained, .thx man

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 08:25:28 AM »
+1 bart

Offline zoxee

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 13:51:41 PM »
he requested his bg check for u to come see. his bg is clean, no signs of hacking. Topic Locked

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager