Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -[unR]AnTi  (Read 9247 times)

Offline unR | AnTi

• Flectere si nequeo superos, acheronta movebo.
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[unR]AnTi
-[unR]AnTi
« on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 11:09:38 AM »
Hello community,

I am not sure if ACI or any of the other anti-cheat organizations are still around. But, Can I get a full background check on myself?: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/559198/-%5BunR%5DAnTi/

I see Hardmatic aka {=A.A.S.=}DaGod is a frequent requester for background checks and I am surprised that he has not done this with all his in-game accusations. So I guess I will do it for him.

I tried to have a level headed conversation on Mafioso TS3 with him. But, my TS3 knowledge is minimal as I could not get the mic to work with PTT. I am use to Voice Activation and Ventrillo. Anyways, all I got was name calling, accusations and being pb_kicked from the Mafioso server last night by him and his girlfriends (!ntel. Clan).

If you guys can do me this favor it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-[unR]AnTi
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
- Alexander the Great

Offline ELiZ

Re: -[unR]AnTi
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 11:21:10 AM »
Sure, this is what I could find.

2 account belonging to you:

-[unR]AnTi
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/559198/

SumMidgetNDaParknLot
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/824777/

I'll let others do the judging. I know too little of tweeking binds to be of any help.

Code: [Select]
2012-12-16 17:28:02 VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: SumMidgetNDaParknLot (slot #8) Cvar Engine.Input 2 User.ini = CROUCH | ONRELEASE STAND |GRENADEFRAG [?(-) 68.104.193.149:50747]
2012-12-16 17:24:58 VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: SumMidgetNDaParknLot (slot #8) Cvar Engine.Input 2 User.ini = CROUCH | ONRELEASE STAND |GRENADEFRAG [?(-) 68.104.193.149:63914]
2012-12-15 18:59:28 VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: SumMidgetNDaParknLot (slot #2) Cvar Engine.Input 2 User.ini = CROUCH | ONRELEASE STAND |GRENADEFRAG [?(-) 68.104.193.149:62139]
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 12:06:16 PM by ELiZ »

Offline unR | AnTi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 11:54:04 AM »
Yes, those are old user.ini tweaks, that you were able to use in the old days. But, i guess they have made it CVAR violation.

Thank you for the reply ELiZ.
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
- Alexander the Great

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 12:06:53 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to provide datestamp on the CVARS, I've edited my post ad added them

Offline Rapture

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 12:20:05 PM »
seems legit to me. i will talk with Hardmatic about messing with u in our servers. Sorry about that.

Offline unR | AnTi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 12:38:23 PM »
Thank you Rapture!

I do enjoy playing on the Mafioso server since you guys rotate maps and have things under control. I just don't like being kicked from the server because of accusations without any proof of hacking/cheating.
- Alexander the Great

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 13:12:28 PM »
I just don't like being kicked from the server because of accusations without any proof of hacking/cheating.

Or being ban buy ban happy admins that can't handle being beaten on there own sever  :D  :up:

Offline Rapture

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 13:19:11 PM »
I see Hardmatic aka {=A.A.S.=}DaGod is a frequent requester for background checks and I am surprised that he has not done this with all his in-game accusations. So I guess I will do it for him.

I tried to have a level headed conversation on Mafioso TS3 with him. But, my TS3 knowledge is minimal as I could not get the mic to work with PTT. I am use to Voice Activation and Ventrillo. Anyways, all I got was name calling, accusations and being pb_kicked from the Mafioso server last night by him and his girlfriends (!ntel. Clan).

He's not talking about a Mafioso Admin. He's talking about players using votekick against him. I will talk with the other Mafioso members about this and we will get with hardmatic with this as well. If you come across anymore problems in our server or ts, please feel free to visit www.mafiosoclan.com and let us know or send a pm to me on this site. sorry again bro.

Hey spanky or eliz, is there a way to take the votekick fuction out of our servers? seems alot of people (even in other servers) are having problems with the votekicks being abused.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 13:23:49 PM by Rapture »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 13:29:26 PM »
seems to be another topic open about these votekick abuse.

http://aao25.com/ban-appeals/hard/?topicseen

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:22:51 PM »
Rapture I don't agree with taking the vote system out, it needs to stay,

@ hardmatic it's easier to leave the server take a break, then cause kaos, if the stated player you're accusing is dirty, only in good time all cheaters get caught sooner or later... Don't let them get the best if you hardmatic

Just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:29:22 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:26:44 PM »
Anti, you old h4xor! :)

Saw you on mafioso yesterday :) I sucked and I blame the lag :D

[SWISS]t3ddy, former -v3.Plitter and [unR]Plitter
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:56:47 PM »
seems to be another topic open about these votekick abuse.

http://aao25.com/ban-appeals/hard/?topicseen

H phenomenal posted that he was breaking server rules , and he feels some kind of way for his clan being broken up by hack violations

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:59:34 PM »
its cool Just going to play in our server any bs come through gets the boot thats it, yall can go ahead and play with players who cheat , I'm not, as far as anti hes seems legit when admins are on but hen admin leaves its no reciol hs everywhere ,  before BendaWhich got banned he threw anti under the bus in chat in game so , go ahead play with him but like said when admin is not around he toggles
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 16:05:03 PM by HardMatic »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 16:16:42 PM »
but.. you accuse every good player

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 18:01:05 PM »
but.. you accuse every good player

I accuse  every good player? I spectate  these dudes when i'm on there team so its fair to regular players to allow ppl to cheats ? you mine as well open a welcome mat for mods and hacks so people can be on a fair level then . mine well put up adds for unrealbot.com on this website , its not my fault these shady players are lil senstive girls , i get called a hack but i never cry about it , cuz i know i don't .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager