Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [=D.R=]Jacobs_R_[NL]  (Read 7692 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: [=D.R=]Jacobs_R_[NL]
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 05:02:10 AM »
I can understand your point of view neverforgotten. When I was only pubbing, I really thought i was a good player, i kept killing noobs entire day and rushing everywhere. I have something like a 2 ratio on BT, and when someone was better i was always like 'wtf this guy is fishy'. But then few weeks ago i started to scrim for fun, and i can barely hold a 1 ratio, because those guys in scrims are fuking experienced, know a lot of things about maps, sound, aim , etc, so i've learnt to deal with better players , you should do the same !

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 05:12:17 AM »
But then few weeks ago i started to scrim for fun, and i can barely hold a 1 ratio, because those guys in scrims are fuking experienced, know a lot of things about maps, sound, aim , etc, so i've learnt to deal with better players , you should do the same !

Yup, thats how you improve. Not with some crazy pubstyle running around.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 05:21:05 AM »
I can understand your point of view neverforgotten. When I was only pubbing, I really thought i was a good player, i kept killing noobs entire day and rushing everywhere. I have something like a 2 ratio on BT, and when someone was better i was always like 'wtf this guy is fishy'. But then few weeks ago i started to scrim for fun, and i can barely hold a 1 ratio, because those guys in scrims are fuking experienced, know a lot of things about maps, sound, aim , etc, so i've learnt to deal with better players , you should do the same !

Thank God that you never played with the elite or more decent players than now.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 05:58:24 AM »
Thank God that you never played with the elite or more decent players than now.

Don't thank god, thank the sosaid pro's that stopped playing :D

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 06:56:10 AM »
Don't thank god, thank the sosaid pro's that stopped playing :D

Shalom, after owning everything in aao he received divine inspiration of the Lord who told him once to practise an other religion, and after foreskin circumcision he quit americas army and is now kosher.

:P
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 18:29:02 PM »
yeah the fact that I played for a long time like this and that a new anticheat which detected all the private hacks didn't ban me is not enough for you?

You really can't accept it, can you?

The only bullshit I see are your words. Just because you can't beleive it doesn't mean it's not possible.

You keep telling yourself that Bart.....Jacob....and how many accounts do you have???  Are we not banning secondary accounts?

Offline Alex

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 19:36:42 PM »
ONE of the best, but not the best.

1) lordkatar2
2) nording58
3) bart

I don't see me or Spanky on that list....

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 19:38:32 PM »
Try zooming in Killa, looks about right to me.

ONE of the best, but not the best.

1) lordkillaman2
2) spanking58
3) bart
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 19:41:12 PM »
Bart does use an advantage, but also suspicious as having a ''private hack''.

Offline Alex

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 19:43:18 PM »
Try zooming in Killa, looks about right to me.
Ah, I see it now. For a second there I though Ganja was crazy...

Offline Bart!

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 03:12:36 AM »
You keep telling yourself that Bart.....Jacob....and how many accounts do you have???  Are we not banning secondary accounts?
Actually Jacob is my cousin's account, since my name's definitely not Ralf it makes sense, but that doesn't matter in here at all, because I was playing that moment. The fact remains that you wouldn't really care anything about someones second account, I have not yet seen 1 more report from you.

This is because you are still mad of getting shot multiple times so you want to punish me since you were so mad about dying multiple times. That is, as I said, not the way to go, and will only harm the game if everybody only wants to tease others out who are better.

I'm happy you are not an admin, since you clearly do lack leadership with this mindset. Objectivity is far to see.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 03:23:17 AM by Bart! »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 03:14:24 AM »
Bart does use an advantage, but also suspicious as having a ''private hack''.
huh? who are you and what are you saying?? use an advantage?

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 03:55:05 AM »

nowadays having a better headset than someone else is called an advantage  ;)

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 04:04:42 AM »

Stop hiding in Bart and admit to the community you have 6 fingers ...

Spanky and Killa, i'm pretty sure you don't know katar and nordin? :^) Anyway sorry bout the list, shoulda think about you guys

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 04:08:32 AM »
Stop hiding in Bart and admit to the community you have 6 fingers ...

Spanky and Killa, i'm pretty sure you don't know katar and nordin? :^) Anyway sorry bout the list, shoulda think about you guys

I miss lord of war on the list

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager