Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [=D.R=]Jacobs_R_[NL]  (Read 7695 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: [=D.R=]Jacobs_R_[NL]
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 11:02:05 AM »
1 shot burst with the saw on many players, why shouldn't players wander if he's dirty or clean, don't care how long he has been playing, funky game play at the very least, look how many players that where caught and people where so surprised

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »
I have to say lordkatar2 is better nowadays :D Cant imagine the lag with pings more than 70 (ingame).

1 shot burst with the saw on many players - don't care how long he has been playing, funky game play at the very least

Oh you should seriously play a scrim vs bart. Then you can call someone hacker.

Offline denial.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 11:34:30 AM »
I don't think people realise how low the standard of play on this game has dropped.. When someone kills a few players in a row, gets a bit of a streak going the guy is automatically a hacker!! It's so sad to see!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 13:01:37 PM »
Yeahhh, i can confirm that Bart is a hax0r, blame his fathers, Homer and Marge :P

Guys, some players just play better, others play for a decade, Bart fits between those 2 options.
I see what you did there.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Ganja

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 13:06:06 PM »

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 16:29:05 PM »
I don't think people realise how low the standard of play on this game has dropped.. When someone kills a few players in a row, gets a bit of a streak going the guy is automatically a hacker!! It's so sad to see!

I must disagree. I remember back in the day, I was easily doing over 2 fr sessions, and even killing a whole team of noobs by myself in certain rounds. Now days, if I get 1 fragrate I go to bed happy. I don't know, mybe it's my crappy wifi connection, but then again, back in 2006 I had only 1.5 MB speed internet

Offline Bart!

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 16:48:14 PM »
I must disagree. I remember back in the day, I was easily doing over 2 fr sessions, and even killing a whole team of noobs by myself in certain rounds. Now days, if I get 1 fragrate I go to bed happy. I don't know, mybe it's my crappy wifi connection, but then again, back in 2006 I had only 1.5 MB speed internet
It still is easy to get great sessions, look at fbl.banzii for example, he usually does really well. This is because the skill difference is quite high atm.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 16:58:10 PM »

All what you were doing was siting in your basement and shitting your pants because of Hamas.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 17:00:31 PM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 17:08:44 PM »
All what you were doing was siting in your basement and shitting your pants because of Hamas.

The fact that I can't write a single word in the forum without you trying to insult me is rediculous. Get a life, you are pathetic

Offline zoxee

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 17:10:20 PM »
who da fuck is hamas ? a few rusty kalashnikovs, a few kitchen-made rockets and a bunch of wheelchairs,
to ensure a fast retreat if things become really dangerous  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 17:58:47 PM »

Sound bro, sound. Maybe try some others maps like SF Extraction, easy kills here
But then again if you think about it there's alot of old players who already have some experience
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 18:00:38 PM by noobslayer »

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 18:22:45 PM »
Sound bro, sound. Maybe try some others maps like SF Extraction, easy kills here
But then again if you think about it there's alot of old players who already have some experience

You right about sound. I watched people playing almost without looking, just by sound. On maps like Pipeline they can see you everywhere.
I think that ping plays the crutial role though. I find it easier to play on US servers where EU players lag almost as bad as me, instead of EU servers where I'm usually the top lagger.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 20:42:21 PM »
I have to say lordkatar2 is better nowadays :D Cant imagine the lag with pings more than 70 (ingame).

Oh you should seriously play a scrim vs bart. Then you can call someone hacker.

na no thank u, i can see bullshit when i see bullshit regardless how many you back him up, doesn't matter anymore

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 02:02:42 AM »
You right about sound. I watched people playing almost without looking, just by sound. On maps like Pipeline they can see you everywhere
I think that ping plays the crutial role though. I find it easier to play on US servers where EU players lag almost as bad as me, instead of EU servers where I'm usually the top lagger.

this f.Cking legitcheaters bought a better hardware waLLhaCkBOT as unrealshitbot software can ever beat this advantage and its undetected by assist. Few more things you need Just_Sly's .ini a yellow magicmarker for custom crosshairstar last but not least don't forget SetSensitivity 0.23 to be 1337

Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline Bart!

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 03:24:28 AM »
na no thank u, i can see bullshit when i see bullshit regardless how many you back him up, doesn't matter anymore
yeah the fact that I played for a long time like this and that a new anticheat which detected all the private hacks didn't ban me is not enough for you?

You really can't accept it, can you?

The only bullshit I see are your words. Just because you can't beleive it doesn't mean it's not possible.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager