Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Your worst hungover!!!!  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Dialects

Re: Your worst hungover!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:26:11 AM »
Not everyoneone from non-English speaking countries can speak English as good as Dann.  ;)

I am flattered.  8)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Gnar

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:46:21 AM »
If you are going to be a Grammar Nazi --which I have nothing against--, then the least you can do is avoid grammatical and punctual mistakes. You will be making a fool out of yourself, otherwise.

That aside, I wholeheartedly agree with what you have expressed in regards to Mister's grammar.

Lol. Ok Dann. I will give you the fact that I did have some mistakes.

But still. I understand that English may not me his primary language (or even secondary for that matter), but it is still highly annoying to see grammatical mistakes that happen to be that horribly bad.

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 15:36:15 PM »
If you are going to be a Grammar Nazi --which I have nothing against--, then the least you can do is avoid grammatical and punctual mistakes. You will be making a fool out of yourself, otherwise.

That aside, I wholeheartedly agree with what you have expressed in regards to Mister's grammar.

Lol. Ok Dann. I will give you the fact that I did have some mistakes.

But still. I understand that English may not me his primary language (or even secondary for that matter), but it is still highly annoying to see grammatical mistakes that happen to be that horribly bad.

not to be a bad guy but... see if i care... 8) i think i don't  :-*
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager