Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Gnar  (Read 3913 times)

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gnar
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 09:38:17 AM »
gnar, i bet in the next few years crunk will be getting laid more then u ever have and will

I laughed hard.

me too..

BTA must be hard a reckon that, i dont know if back in my days when i was fully fit i could run so many miles as you do Gnar, the truth is that doesn´t make anyone better that other in fact i belive we are all douches in diff leves ofcourse.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 09:43:32 AM by [Nifty]-mister »
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 11:51:33 AM »
Oh its getting interesting. I bet that in the next few years you will still be doing the same thing, or at least nothing of real importance.

Oh, and you will? How exactly, may I ask? Here, here, here. Let me answer that for you.

By chopping people's head off and cumming to their faces, since that's the only way they'd let you be associated with them?

I might be too much of a prick at times, but hey, you had it coming.

Without meaning to generalize, you --soldier-- should stop thinking you're some sort of high-end top-quality human manufactures.

You aren't. No. If anything, you are less humans and more animals. Figures.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Gnar

« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 05:02:58 AM »
Oh its getting interesting. I bet that in the next few years you will still be doing the same thing, or at least nothing of real importance.

Oh, and you will? How exactly, may I ask? Here, here, here. Let me answer that for you.

By chopping people's head off and cumming to their faces, since that's the only way they'd let you be associated with them?

I might be too much of a prick at times, but hey, you had it coming.

Without meaning to generalize, you --soldier-- should stop thinking you're some sort of high-end top-quality human manufactures.

You aren't. No. If anything, you are less humans and more animals. Figures.

I love you Dann. LOL. Finally. My goal is to make everyone on here realize that todays soldiers think they are better than everyone else. I made a bet with another soldier here that if I acted like he does towards people I don't hardly know, then an argument would ensue and would be turned towards me. Guys, to be honest, I do not view that I am better than anyone here. I was raised to not put myself above others, and to not let others put themselves above me.

So thanks again for helping me achieve 20 bucks. I appreciate it alot.

Lol

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 05:18:49 AM »
I love you Dann. LOL. Finally. My goal is to make everyone on here realize that todays soldiers think they are better than everyone else. I made a bet with another soldier here that if I acted like he does towards people I don't hardly know, then an argument would ensue and would be turned towards me. Guys, to be honest, I do not view that I am better than anyone here. I was raised to not put myself above others, and to not let others put themselves above me.

So thanks again for helping me achieve 20 bucks. I appreciate it alot.

A. I already realize that.
B. Go fuck yourself.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 06:09:48 AM »
A. I already realize that.
B. Go fuck yourself.

That and:

C. Realizing your acting is wrong and playing wise around it is by far, the most common and less believable mind-generated flee-excuses. If truly, you were different than the other soldiers, you would want to brand that as part of your character and adquire a personality and reputation of your own. Humans don't find generalizations tasty.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 12:06:44 PM »
This isn't DRAAT, not everyone is gonna be like HEY WAIT A MINUTE SKREWY MY MOMMY TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS GOOD. Not saying that I don't love America, just saying it's better to be informed and hate everything than be ignorant and blindly support everything.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 12:52:40 PM »
Humans don't find generalizations tasty.

unless ur american?

also why the fuck am i still 0/0

Um, You use generalizations more than anyone here......

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 16:01:17 PM »
This isn't DRAAT, not everyone is gonna be like HEY WAIT A MINUTE SKREWY MY MOMMY TOLD ME THAT AMERICA IS GOOD. Not saying that I don't love America, just saying it's better to be informed and hate everything than be ignorant and blindly support everything.

I'm the best of both worlds :P I'm uninformed, skeptical (not moon landing was faked skeptical but cautious) and I hate everything.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 03:28:49 AM »
Skrewy, I agree. I will say though that I enjoy stereotypes (both positive and negative) and I think they're a key part of society. The problem comes in when someone actually thinks that generalizations and stereotypes are true 100% of the time. When this happens, you get groups like the KKK. Not everybody fits the molds, hell I've broken a few myself and not because I'm fat. People that hate groups of people just suck. Everybody thinks for themselves and has emotions and feelings, nobody's the same. I don't know where I'm going with this but I'll sum it up:

Stereotypes / Generalizations are great for trivial and comedic value but for anyone that takes them seriously 100% of the time, fuck you.

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 10:44:42 AM »
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager