Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What are you interested in?  (Read 5770 times)

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
Re: What are you interested in?
« Reply #30 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 15:18:23 PM »
And...

You've NEVER heard music or seen art until you've experienced it through a variety of inebriated lenses and that's the one statement I'll make on that subject.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 16:01:00 PM »
I consider harming yourself to be irresponsible. I don't care if you can control the damage done by drugs, it's still there. Just like I consider smoking cigarette and drinking a lot of alcohol to be irresponsible. Also Dann, no idea where you got the superiority thing, that was never my intention nor did I ever hint at that in any of my posts.

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 16:06:57 PM »
   I think that we all should respect everyones opinion. I never tryed to point people that do drugs are bad. i got tons of bad examples i could poin that drug abuse is indeed an issue and i am just going to say one thing.

Remeber my drug addict friend... the only way he stopped doing drugs was because he was doing drugs on the living room, fall sleep his wife woke him up and he was carring a .45 and he got scared when she woke him so he shotter her in the stomach. she almost died... i spent 6 monts giving him half my salary to help him out with his wife's medicine, and treatment.

nuff said.

BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 16:35:11 PM »
I consider harming yourself to be irresponsible. I don't care if you can control the damage done by drugs, it's still there. Just like I consider smoking cigarette and drinking a lot of alcohol to be irresponsible. Also

Well yeah, cigarettes and alcohol are harmful to you so yes some people may think of them as irresponsible. Psilocybin mushrooms and acid are not harmful though, so therefore they are not irresponsible? Using that logic, that seems to be true but I know that developing a dependency on any substance is harmful. All substances can be harmful but just about all substances can be used responsibly.

ie:

I've cut back on my soda consumption a LOT since I started college because caffeine is addictive and soda is harmful to my body. I like my body, so I don't drink much soda.

Mister, that sounds like a tough situation. I'm sorry you all had to go through that, and that is indeed an example of irresponsible drug use. It is stories like these that keep me level-headed and one step ahead, I try to never put myself in a situation where bad results could occur. Maybe I'm not a risk-taker and maybe you need to be in this world, but irresponsible drug use is a risk I'm never going to take.

*EDIT*

Forgot to say this in the last few replies, but one small piece of Dan's story seemed like it needed to be repeated:

I also have done a LOT of research on any substance I've done before trying it. I like to know what I'm getting myself into and that level of comfort definitely makes the experience much much better.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 17, 2012, 16:42:06 PM by AJ »

Offline .[Ak4].Chubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 00:15:17 AM »
I love boobs, beer, Boobs in my beer, Copenhagen, diesel trucks and fire trucks. I also like boobs with my fire trucks... FIRE BOOBS..

Music hunting, fishing, AJ, SIC, Zaku....

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 00:22:19 AM »
Cope straight! And mint grizz pouches cuz I'm a woman!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 00:45:41 AM »
I don't want to turn this into another drug conversation but I'll say a few things;

Props to AJ for having sense and maturity and being able to show it through the internet. I still, and always will, disagree with drug use but it's great that you're responsible. I personally wouldn't trust myself with trying to be a responsible drug user. It's such a slippery slope to addiction and dependence.

Extra respect to you for quitting soda. Some things the FDA approves can often be more worse than illegal drugs...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:03:11 AM »
Means a lot coming from you, especially on such an iffy topic as this one.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:22:03 AM »
respect all your views, just figured i'd throw in my 2 cents bout drugs,

to me, it varies drug to drug... at one point in my life, i did everythin i could get my hands, tried painkillers, x, coke, meth, all of it. ...whatever was clever at the time... through that haze of a drug binged addiction, i learned alot to say the least... basically what it comes down to for me, my own personal belief is the old 'if it comes from the ground, its probably alright' and been holding true to that for a couple years now.

My biggest problem is with prescription drugs (pain killers) and how they are pretty much made to get hooked... they dont really cure anything, just more or less, temporary relief which is why its so easy to get hooked... the real bitch about it thou, is after you've used these drugs for awhile, and you try going a day without em, the physical pain about 2x worse than it was to start with... and idk, not just pain killers, its really every prescription ive looked into... alot of them are kinda a joke really, like if i get meds for asthma, i sure as hell dont want the side effect to be shortness of breath.... or if i get meds for depression, i really dont want the side effects to be suicidal thoughts.... but turns out, its exactly that. and its sad to see people who have to take 3-4 different kind of pills each day to counter the sides effects for each other... when there are natural medicines thats been here for centuries that cure what you need, with NO side effects.... too bad the pharmaceutic companies cant patent natural cures, meaning, no $$$$ in their pocket.

And as far as hallucinogens, im not at all against (minus ecstasy, shit rots your brain in no time, but i dont consider x anythin like trippin), i tend to agree that it opens a different way of thinking, that you normally wouldnt of thought of before the cid or booms... and it sticks with you even after you sober up.... its like, opening doors that can never be closed again.... and i honestly dont know where i stand on acid, from my research its a safe drug, its just, its man made, and anything man made leaves room for error, especially on the black market. but i dont see a problem with tripping out in the woods once or twice a year...  but now if your trippin each month, week or day, you might want to ask yourself  'why do i see it necessary to lose my face so often?'lol.

i dont even drink alcohol anymore, a glass of wine might be good for you, but i was never one to stick with one drink... i get a outta control, throw up and feel like shit the next day...and alcohol consumption isnt good for me, ... which is weird, because my family tree was watered with alcohol. but ya, think im against alcohol cuz ive seen it ruin my best friends life/ health and also has been a road to no-where for some of my family.

i do support recreational (and medical) marijuana use, only because it is the safest drug in history, the side effects are hungry, happy and sleepy (credit to kat williams for that)... doesnt mean its for everybody, but for those who like to stay in control of their actions and still not be sober for a minute, for me, its the ticket.

and this is where ill sound  hypocritical, its ok, i realize and accept it... I would never recommend tobacco use to anybody, seriously the most addicting drug ive ever done, and im still addicted to Tobacco today sad enough.... hate that my body sends cravings that make me think i 'need' it... ive quit before, for months... but then theres always that one day that comes along thats like eff it... and think ive accepted ill be a smoker till i die... but it does make me wonder how addicting is straight unprocessed tobacco is, with out all the FDA approved additives....

the best drug thou, that i do recommend to everybody, is chocolate milk, been hooked for like 23 years! I practically piss Hershey chocolate.

edit: figured i should say half way on topic, i love folfing, especially here, folf course on a freaken mountain, doesnt get any better, love animals, especially my cat... he tried to play on the computer, eats keys from keyboards, tries to interact with video games, especially the wii... watches tv and attacks the tv most days and he is soo curious about most technology, including the toilet....umm, what else, like hiking, swimming, sittin in some hot springs and bowling... about sums me up.

« Last Edit: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:38:40 AM by soupcakes »
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline Alex

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:28:06 AM »
the best drug thou, that i do recommend to everybody, is chocolate milk, been hooked for like 23 years! I practically piss Hershey chocolate.
Chocolate milk is fucking awesome.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:39:03 AM »
Wow, I've always felt weird for having milk as my preferred beverage and I'm 22. You've been downing chocolate milk longer than I've been alive! Awesome :D
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:58:15 AM »

I like MDMA in moderation. I don't do it enough to get hooked, and I don't take random ecstasy pills with horse tranquilizers or heroin in them. I'm not doing molly tomorrow night because I did the previous two weeks, so I'm gonna do shrooms instead. Psilocybin is my favorite substance, opens doors like you said. I love acid but god damn boomers are just so much better. So much euphoria and visual effects and music! FUCKING MUSIC! Last time I boomed was christmas eve, just sat in a recliner for seven hours and watched my area rug turn into a flowing river as I listened to Shpongle and held on to the chair cuz the music made me feel like I was going to fall out of existence. Greatest experience of my life, first time tripping alone and definitely the best trip yet.

*EDIT*
And I've been thinking about cigarettes all day. Damn.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 02:58:40 AM »
Wow, I've always felt weird for having milk as my preferred beverage and I'm 22. You've been downing chocolate milk longer than I've been alive! Awesome :D

haha, well im only 23, i just like to assume i was drinkin chocolate milk when i first came from my mama's womb....(damn that rhymed, maybe i can become a hip-hop rapstar.. i just need to acquire a taste for rap music)

glad theres one thing we can all agree on thou, chocolate milk ftw.
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 03:57:35 AM »
I like MDMA in moderation. I don't do it enough to get hooked, and I don't take random ecstasy pills with horse tranquilizers or heroin in them. I'm not doing molly tomorrow night because I did the previous two weeks, so I'm gonna do shrooms instead. Psilocybin is my favorite substance, opens doors like you said. I love acid but god damn boomers are just so much better. So much euphoria and visual effects and music! FUCKING MUSIC! Last time I boomed was christmas eve, just sat in a recliner for seven hours and watched my area rug turn into a flowing river as I listened to Shpongle and held on to the chair cuz the music made me feel like I was going to fall out of existence. Greatest experience of my life, first time tripping alone and definitely the best trip yet.

*EDIT*
And I've been thinking about cigarettes all day. Damn.

You gotta pay attention with MDMA cuz after a while the brain will reduce production of Serotonin and then you'll be permanently depressed.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »
Yeah I'm in psych and I'm aware of that, thanks for watching out for me though. The hangover is usually pretty harsh cuz I'm just sad about nothing... And sad that I can't do more when I wake up :p

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager