Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The US is shit.  (Read 38412 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: The US is shit.
« Reply #300 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 19:26:25 PM »
Drugs are called Drugs for a reason, personally I think theres no difference between a mushroom and crack.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #301 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 19:30:46 PM »
Or caffeine. Or Advil.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #302 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 19:37:24 PM »
Drugs are called Drugs for a reason, personally I think theres no difference between a mushroom and crack.
..... Not sure if serious.

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #303 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 19:45:45 PM »
I did see it; I said:
Props to Grapes for quitting cigarettes. Good on you man.

To extend on that, I've got no real problem with your situation. I understand and accept marijuana use for those in chronic pain that NEED marijuana in order to function normally and have productive lives. You understand the issues with drugs as well as the health risks and you're being a responsible parent by wanting to sacrifice the quality of life that the marijuana gives you in order to try and keep your kids out of the drug user environment.

Respect for you.

i just meant the part about my medical past thats all. as far as keeping my sanity because of the stress level of violence and crime in the area I reside in the pot helps with that stress and i think thats why so many people in the ghettos and bottoms of america over use weed because of all of the craziness goin on around them, it helps to ease your mind and not worry so much about the things you cannot control (people killing eachother for dumb reasons). i have alot of family and friends thats into the gang life. dont want to affiliate with certain organizations im all about my money, and people know me for that. i might know people from sets that dont like eachotehr but idc as long as i get paid for my services. too many people i know have been murdered, many with unsolved cases. almost 30 people throughout my life that i personally know (about 120 murders in oakland per year)... all that stuff weighs down on the people of the city, too many innocent people. this past year 5 kids under the age of 10 have been killed because of cross fire or drive by.
all i know is im trying to get out of the business im in but i got bills to pay so it doesnt really matter what i want...more of what i have to do in order to survive.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #304 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 19:55:06 PM »
Or caffeine. Or Advil.

See, I don't do Advil either. That stuff will mess with your liver pretty good.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #305 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 20:02:53 PM »
See, I don't do Advil either. That stuff will mess with your liver pretty good.
stay away from all pills, when i was 16 and and i was having intense nback spasm i was on 5 darvacet and 5 somas everyday for months, however i was highly addicted and my liver/intestines were messed up from taking that stuff everyday, even though my doctors highly recomended it.

Offline Alex

« Reply #306 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 20:04:59 PM »
stay away from all pills, when i was 16 and and i was having intense nback spasm i was on 5 darvacet and 5 somas everyday for months, however i was highly addicted and my liver/intestines were messed up from taking that stuff everyday, even though my doctors highly recomended it.
Doctors highly recommend them because that's how they make money. They don't always have your best interests in mind.

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #307 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 20:34:02 PM »
Doctors highly recommend them because that's how they make money. They don't always have your best interests in mind.
i learned a hard lesson with that. im not saying weed is good for everyone but if your constantly having to take pills id make the change to pot. when you think about it, the fact that weed is not legal and used as medicine only makes our law makers guilty of taking part in BIG PHARMA's commercializing of medication. obviously weed is free to grow and can be grown anywhere (inddor/outdoor depending on weather conditions) so it seems that they purposly dont let people use weed growweed for medication as wide spread and easily as it should be used (not saying at all because obviously in some states its ok to some extent), in order to make money selling us highly addictive and poisionous persciption meds. somethings are so frustrating.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #308 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 20:48:39 PM »
i learned a hard lesson with that. im not saying weed is good for everyone but if your constantly having to take pills id make the change to pot. when you think about it, the fact that weed is not legal and used as medicine only makes our law makers guilty of taking part in BIG PHARMA's commercializing of medication. obviously weed is free to grow and can be grown anywhere (inddor/outdoor depending on weather conditions) so it seems that they purposly dont let people use weed growweed for medication as wide spread and easily as it should be used (not saying at all because obviously in some states its ok to some extent), in order to make money selling us highly addictive and poisionous persciption meds. somethings are so frustrating.

I agree with this. The fact that weed is illegal yet when you turn 18 you can smoke cigarettes or chew tobacco and when you turn 21 (younger in some countries) you can drink alcohol is so crazy. Those 3 things are so bad for you. The only thing thats bad about smoking weed is the smoking part of it. If you use a vaporizor it does no harm to your lungs, it does not kill brain cells and whoever thinks weed makes you stupid and lazy has obviously never tried it before.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 23:58:33 PM »
..... Not sure if serious.
the purpose of using Crack it's the same as using mushrooms as an hallucinogenic, for most of the ppl they are different, but for me they are in the same level, that's my point.  ;D

I hope "Crack" has the same meaning as here(same word).
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 00:00:40 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #310 on: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 00:05:53 AM »
the purpose of using Crack it's the same as using mushrooms as an hallucinogenic, for most of the ppl they are different, but for me they are in the same level, that's my point.  ;D

I hope "Crack" has the same meaning as here(same word).

crack is definitely NOT the same as mushrooms lol. Not even close
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #311 on: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 00:10:56 AM »
As a person that wouldn't ever and hasn't ever used either, how aren't they the same? They're just drugs..
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 00:13:46 AM »
As a person that wouldn't ever and hasn't ever used either, how aren't they the same? They're just drugs..
The effects are completely different.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 00:14:23 AM »
crack is definitely NOT the same as mushrooms lol. Not even close
I said "as an hallucinogenic".
they act different, but the consequencies are almost the same, some ppl are always seeking new ways to get high ;). "just because I tasted it, doesn't mean that I'll get addicted" thats what some say.

A cigarrete can lead to weed, weed to cocaine, and cocaine to crack, doesn't matter how strong u are(or how much u think u are), that happen, not to all, but for the most part.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 00:17:23 AM by Possessed »

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #314 on: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 00:15:22 AM »
true in some way or form, however mushrooms only mess with your mind, while crack can give you heart attacks and what not. i dont think shrooms can do that to someone.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager