Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: magic johnson ballin  (Read 3776 times)

Offline GRAPES_APES

Re: magic johnson ballin
« Reply #15 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 18:19:13 PM »
Just to throw in some more info, go to any walgreens pharmacy and there are at least 5 aids patients that pay well over a few thousand weekly/monthly for their aids medicine. Most of the money walgreens makes is from individuals with aids (this is information walgreens forces you not to tell anyone). I'm writing this to show that there are indeed "regulars" with access to the medicine they need but the number is very very small compared to the number of individuals with aids.

What do I think? In an ideal world, everyone should have access to that. But that would require significant change to a lot of how developed countries work. There is an argument here between the scientist and the businessman where MAYBE the scientist would want his work to be accessed by all and MAYBE the businessman wants people to pay him for a product he cannot make without the scientist. But the world sucks so your ballin status will determine how vip you are and there are people who think this is fine.

did not know that about the walgreens stuff.where can i found out more about that? (no, i dont have aids, just want to read up)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 18:34:39 PM »
You can try google, but I don't think you will find out much. I got the information first hand from someone I know (manager at a walgreens). Only the pharmacy employees and managers know about this information.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 13:19:37 PM »
I don't earn much and because of that for any dental work I need done, I pay $20 a visit. I also had my blood drawn when I was seeing the doctor. Bill came back for like $225. Applied for a sliding fee scale and never heard back from them, never paid a dime, that was years ago.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 05, 2012, 13:26:22 PM »
I don't earn much and because of that for any dental work I need done, I pay $20 a visit. I also had my blood drawn when I was seeing the doctor. Bill came back for like $225. Applied for a sliding fee scale and never heard back from them, never paid a dime, that was years ago.
lol i thought at first you meant they draw your blood at your dentist LOL. its crazy how the system works, i applied for food stamps and welfare when i was 17, they took like a little less than 2 years to start the services and they did not even back pay me the full amount i was entitled to..... when you call the SSI office or go down there the people that work there act like they owe you something when in actuality they wouldnt have a job unless people like me applied for their services...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager