Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I need some advice, murda on my mind  (Read 4473 times)

Offline GRAPES_APES

I need some advice, murda on my mind
« on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 12:18:03 PM »
so i have been having ongoing problems with my neighbor at my my triplex building/housing. my neighbor is getting evicted due to complaints from several tenants and various other reasons, however him and his bitch think its all because of me. the guy that lives there is a bum, nobody likes him and everyone runs in their house cuz he tries to bum everything from everyone. nobodys kids can go outside cuz they dont know how to act, so obviously their kid doesnt know how to act right. i admit to calling their landlord because he was trespassing all the time, leaning on other tenants cars smoking stoggs and always getting drunk and making hella noise late at night. he also punched me in the face out of nowhere when i wouldnt GIVE him some weed for free when he wanted. i almost killed him but thankfully my coonscience came in my the thought of loosing my kids comes to mind. i was actually going to give him some (before he put his hands on me) but he was so damn impatient and started to call me names and whatnot so i said go bak to your side of the property if you wanna act like that. no weed for you haha (.he was acting just like a little kid throwing a tantrum because he didnt get what he wanted right when he wanted it, nevermind the fact i was going to give his ass some in 5 minutes after i finished what i was doing.) that was like 6 months ago, since then there have been numerous events where these tenants act extremely disrespectful and obnoxious. coming to my door late at night talkin all kinds of shit when me, my girl and my kids are trying to sleep and get on with our lives. (not trying to start shit ever we dont even say anyhting to them, my lifes too good to go to jail for some retards.) lastnight they are banging on my door FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER at like 11 at night, trying to get me to come outside and fight, so i break out my video camera open the door and they dont care cuz he is drunk and she is just plain stupid (neighbors). finally i just close my door after getting all kinds of video of them on my porch trying to instagate a fight and threaten me. (and i felt like shooting his ass for sure but not worth going to jail for some bum) this dudes family dont even like him i mean these people are inbreeds for sure. im just venting cuz it helps me to not be so mad. anyways this morning after all that shit lastnight i go outside and my kids toys are gone (yes they took my 6 year olds batman basketball). im ready to get my SF MOD AND MERC THEM. what do you think i should do???they are leaving in a 1 and a 1/2 months but idk if i can take their bs for that much longer without committing a 187 homicide.

Offline GRAPES_APES

Re: I need some advice, murda on my mind
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 12:22:18 PM »
its like all i get for trying to be good to these people is them trying to threaten me. i aint done nothing to them but be nice and offer kind gestures (before he put his hands on me). food, weed, toys for their kids (all for free).

Offline [K][K].Stemelex.

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 13:03:04 PM »
you have videos about what happined,call police.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 13:48:58 PM »
You have video which is enough for them to get insta-evicted/jailed. If you can catch him doing something a bit more illegal than disturbing the peace, he can be insta-jailed for a while. Then his ass gets evicted while in jail and you won't see him anymore most likely.

Jared

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 15:28:50 PM »
Get some weed and a scale put it in there place or car - call the cops tell them he tried selling to your kids. Problem solved.

Offline ejtreb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 15:38:46 PM »
go to the police m8

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 19:33:39 PM »
these people are hella dumb, they called child protective services on me and now they doing a surprise visit to our house. cops were at my kids school and everything saying they got a report i was beating my child and not feeding my child. the people that are being evicted are so low i cannot believe, although i have nothing to hide its crazy what people will do in order to mess with you for their own personal reasons. idk why anyone would do something like that. and to top it off my kid is telling stories to the cops that are little kid make up stories ....

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 19:45:44 PM »
You need to pester the police a hella lot about the guy. Search google for noisy tenants or something and you might get more numbers to call to somewhere that can actually do something.

Also, for them doing a surprise visit to your house...do they have a search warrant? Do they have an affidavit of fact? Make sure you know your rights when something like that happens because a lot of people will just leave you alone if you know your rights. They'll go, 'im not gonna deal with this motherfucker.'

Your best weapon right now is your phone. Anything "suspicious" just call and complain about him. Also mention the safety of your kids a lot, thats an annoying thing they hate hearing but is a benefit to you because no one can say you're neglecting your kids.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 22:08:20 PM »
The thing I have learned is you need paperwork. Constant reports filed on this guy and anything happening in his apartment. Police MUST be called when anything unacceptable is happening (yes this is a waste of police resources but they typically pay no attention to things that have happened in the past, only things that are currently happening).
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 22:20:15 PM »
Also, for them doing a surprise visit to your house...do they have a search warrant? Do they have an affidavit of fact? Make sure you know your rights when something like that happens because a lot of people will just leave you alone if you know your rights. They'll go, 'im not gonna deal with this motherfucker.'

I get the feeling grapes knows his rights but this is quality information nonetheless. Don't ever let police search your shit, whether you have anything to hide or not. Ask if you're being detained or issued a citation and gtfo whenever police wanna give you shit.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline john

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 22:49:40 PM »
Get some weed and a scale put it in there place or car - call the cops tell them he tried selling to your kids. Problem solved.

qft

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 23:45:23 PM »
You need to pester the police a hella lot about the guy. Search google for noisy tenants or something and you might get more numbers to call to somewhere that can actually do something.

Your best weapon right now is your phone. Anything "suspicious" just call and complain about him. Also mention the safety of your kids a lot, thats an annoying thing they hate hearing but is a benefit to you because no one can say you're neglecting your kids.

i already talked to their landlord and they said that they have this month and next month and their out. its CA law if you live somewhere for over a year they have a mandatory 60 day eviction. i already tried that too, getting them to go earlier but landlord cant do anyhting because of that law. gotta just shut my mouth you know? these are ghetto people with nothing to loose, they hate on anyone that has more than them. just some miserable fucks. and i am constantly breaking out the camera phone and ready to call 911.

i use my back door because of this for like 3 months already. everytime i go outside front they try to start shit, today they tried that too, i walked out smiled  and kept going to my destination across the street to my firends. then 2 as that dudes baby mom sees me she all saying 'lets do some shit, lets start some shit, earl ,earl etc calling dudes name to come start shit as i only try to walk out my house. then they call the cops, i dont know why because they were the ones starting shit. neighbors dont really want to get involveed so they not much help (alot of them are odler or are scared of retaliation from the tenanats that are leaving.) they start talking shit and instagating shit then they call the cops??? on themselves??? idk, but when the cop got there he was like stop calling. lol. then they closed their door and talked to the cop. which im sure the officer was like if your calling the cops why you closing your door to tell me someshit. might as well keep it open if you told the cops (they prolly making up fake shit like the CPS bs)
 im real tired of this and have stomach ache and headache. these people want me to do someshit so i WIL NOT GIVE IN to their HATER ass bs.

and im tryna not call the cops unless they try the shit like lastnight like banging on my door while my baby is sleeping and threatening (which i have on video). any less then that idc. i just want them gone. they are dumb since i have them on tape doing hella stupid shit. (they really are that dumb)

the child protection surprise stop is not something you have to do, they cannot come in without your approval but if you deny them access to come in they will definately try to fuk with you (thankfully i know alot of people who deal with those types of services. the cops said dont worry and so did the people i know that have dealt with CPS in the past.)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 23:48:56 PM »
Okay, you did nothing wrong so you should never have to be afraid of something. If you want to have some fun, get some good footage of the cunt and put it on youtube.

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 23:50:29 PM »
not to mention i wake up today and my 6 year olds basketball was gone form his hoop outside, some real lowlifes i got here to deal with.....
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 23:55:22 PM by GRAPES_APES »

Offline GRAPES_APES

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, June 07, 2012, 00:03:02 AM »
Okay, you did nothing wrong so you should never have to be afraid of something. If you want to have some fun, get some good footage of the cunt and put it on youtube.
im more afriad that I am gonna do something when he tries to get in my face. and even more worried for my gf since she leaves at 3 AM for work.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager