Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: how to get rid of mouse macros  (Read 5604 times)

Offline rxcapitan

• View Profile
how to get rid of mouse macros
« on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 11:12:35 AM »
The only way how u can be sure that someone is shooting with autofire with singleshot is that u hear thia clickclickclick aound if he is out of bullets or that someone has burst fasr than he shuld.like on poolday.i playd long time with ppl i havent been suspecting from it until they in the heat of battle foeget and went out of bulets with that clickclock sound.and ive heard it for to many times lately.my guess is thatt like 30%of all ppl use macro.and no im not paranoid i just have good sound

simple solution would be to add info if player has single or burst on to the info u see if ur dead and view someone .so besides info if he is red green yellow ad info single or burst mode.than any playr can juat simple demorec and repport such " legal " cheater.

Offline Rob_LD

Re: how to get rid of mouse macros
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 11:45:55 AM »
.than any playr can juat simple demorec and repport such " legal " cheater.
There's a catch...

You can neither see nor hear shooting in DemoPlay mode.

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 15:04:24 PM »
OR we could just go back to how it was initially and just tell the people who use the scroll wheel to switch firing modes to deal with it.

Offline rxcapitan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 16:23:14 PM »
if u make visible to others if ur on single or burst than its easy to bust these ppl...easier for admins....u can see it in 1 sec u dont have to observe ppl for days...and since its part of the hud as ur health status(green yellow red) which is already visible in death view i think that it wont be big problem to make also weapon statutus visible.....

if some of u play on eu servers than believe me that 30percent of ppl are on it...

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 03:46:23 AM »
Doesn't work like that. And even so, after people get caught they don't assume they were using it...
Give me 2 weeks till ELiZ come from his vacation, we will try a new method...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline rxcapitan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 09:21:02 AM »
That will be awesome.i believe u guys ll handle it better.these mouse macros r worse than hack because its imposible to detect it only if user make mistake like shooting when out of bullwts and mke that autofire sound.otherwise its imposible to tell.because it looks so real.if u ll get it fixed there ll be alot of fragrates droping

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 10:50:16 AM »
If we do it won't be to drop fr but to show players we are working to keep the game clean and fair.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 06:23:53 AM »
What could be an option is the same like it is being used to detect if player uses the "Change fire from single to auto and run at same time" bug. Maybe it could be setted up that you cannot press fire button faster each time than 100ms or 50ms or idk how fast. That would need to be timed how fast you can actually press it by hand, so it doesnt affect the players with really fast fingers (yes, Romjke reference :D ) So every time someone fires with with the DRRRRR setting it would get an instant warning with a shake screen and everyone on server would see he uses Fire Macro. But thats just my thought :)
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 06:25:39 AM by KARI-30 »

Offline [TBB]Captain[HUN]

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 09:37:10 AM »
What could be an option is the same like it is being used to detect if player uses the "Change fire from single to auto and run at same time" bug. Maybe it could be setted up that you cannot press fire button faster each time than 100ms or 50ms or idk how fast. That would need to be timed how fast you can actually press it by hand, so it doesnt affect the players with really fast fingers (yes, Romjke reference :D ) So every time someone fires with with the DRRRRR setting it would get an instant warning with a shake screen and everyone on server would see he uses Fire Macro. But thats just my thought :)

This is really not fair many players buy gamer mouses to shoot better and faster. If we do tath then it will be meaningless , and  :DD that will be really kill this game. I look so :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 05:52:55 AM »
buy a mouse you like, but not for using macros like some are doing it now. this "cheating" kills the game maybe. but i still kill them without using macros :)
otherwise it would be to easy :D

Offline [TBB]Captain[HUN]

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 06:58:58 AM »
buy a mouse you like, but not for using macros like some are doing it now. this "cheating" kills the game maybe. but i still kill them without using macros :)
otherwise it would be to easy :D

:up:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 14:04:30 PM »
Just thought I would throw this out there;
Shooting your gun fast isn't limited by mouse lag or how fast you can press the button. It's limited by the mechanical system of the gun which is part of the realism that AA is built upon. mpcheat slomo .1 in the console and try to fire your gun while it's already firing your bullet. You'll still only get 1 shot off.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Petrol

« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 24, 2013, 02:33:52 AM »
Mouse macros are for lames, better way is just
Code: [Select]
POKE TraceWeapon MP_Pool_Day.Weapon_M16A2_Rifle eROF ROF_Auto

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 24, 2013, 07:48:20 AM »
Mouse macros are for lames, better way is just
Code: [Select]
POKE TraceWeapon MP_Pool_Day.Weapon_M16A2_Rifle eROF ROF_Auto
How do we use this? tell me plzzzzz!!! I wanna h4x!!!!!
-
Notice: POKE's get you banned, if you use this you will face the consequences.  :rtfm:
As everyone has been warned about,  there's no reason to cry if you get banned for.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 24, 2013, 07:51:19 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager