Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hosting  (Read 995 times)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Hosting
« on: Friday, July 01, 2011, 17:43:49 PM »
I'm looking for hosting that has php5, mysql5, and ruby. Space doesn't need to be a lot, I'm sure I can get away with like less than 100mb. It's mainly to be used for a chat room platform using ajax, so the database is going to be getting a bit of a workout.

Any hosters you guys have used before in the past?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Hosting
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 02, 2011, 00:39:32 AM »
XN-Host is what this site and PostQuote is hosted on. It's got PHP 5, MySQL 5 and Ruby plus a bunch of other stuff. Server load is usually very low with practically no downtime. There might be free packages still but Rodger is very flexible in setting up a custom plan to suit your needs. Tell him Spanky sent you :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jared

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 02, 2011, 12:00:40 PM »
I can host it for you $5 a month. I host on a grid platform so that there is no downtime, and its setup to handle massive amounts of traffic, from like reddit or social networks.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 02, 2011, 15:21:10 PM »
Cool, thanks guys. Ill talk it over with my partner and come up with a decision. Chances are we'll be getting hosting in like August :D

Jared

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 02, 2011, 17:08:36 PM »
o btw i use media temple i would recommend them to anyone amazing quality and service.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager