Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banks crisis  (Read 8253 times)

Jonnym

Re: Banks crisis
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 05:52:31 AM »
Again, We're all fucked.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 15:14:54 PM »
except australia

ya, hope this doesnt ruin your plans, but im moving in your house. kthanks  :D
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 20:53:46 PM »
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 22:31:52 PM »
lawl. alot of countries are already trying to switch from the US dollar to euro or other currencies..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-demise-of-the-dollar-1798175.html

http://standardtimespress.org/?p=137

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/US_dollar_no_longer_accepted_at_Taj_Mahal_and_other_Indian_historical_sites

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2011/02/03/mexican-government-successfully-sheds-th

even mexico is starting to reject the US dollar. Research it. (not talking bout watching cnn or fox)

lawl again. What do you think the point is in printing money? and we put it into the economy when needed?... like, when gas prices go up? food? The more money printed by the federal reserve, the more debt for the country, the more the american's pay, due to your $$ being worth less.

i found this, this breaks it down better that I ever could. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-now-mathematically-impossible-to-pay-off-the-u-s-national-debt

Well as history has proven again and again, 'printing' your way out of debt only prolongs the inevitable. I respect your views, but the whole 'lets keep trying a system that has proven failure'... can't comprehend.
your post is so faceplam worthy I don't know where to start.

OK, fist of all, a few placed not accepting the US dollar as currency means not. If I went to the UK and tried to pay with a US dollar they would tell me to get lost. That's a useless point. There is a difference between a country using a second form of currency and the US dollar being a world currency. Also, you have yet to post anything that that shows countries are favoring the Euro over the dollar, just an article, dated 2009 I might add, that say a few countries were considering it.

As for your second set of comments, you clearly do no understand how the Fed operated and what it is supposed to do. We print more money because money is constantly being destroyed, so to balance it out, we need to put more into the economy. Printing more money is also important when it comes to facing recessions. Yes, printing money causes inflation, but the extra money for the time being can help ease the pain of an economic crisis The idea of printing more money has nothing to do with paying off debt, you're stupid to think so. Stop talking as if you know more about money and the economy than the Fed does, you don't.

I never said anything along the lines of "let's keep trying a system that has failed." I'll tell you what, since you seem to know everything about the economy and how it is awful, YOU come up with a better system and then you can talk shit about capitalism all you want. Until then though, capitalism is the best we have.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 17, 2012, 22:33:42 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 22:50:06 PM »
I never said anything along the lines of "let's keep trying a system that has failed." I'll tell you what, since you seem to know everything about the economy and how it is awful, YOU come up with a better system and then you can talk shit about capitalism all you want. Until then though, capitalism is the best we have.

This is the only thing I've read in the recent posts. I'd like to touch on a subject I know very little about. I'm not sure that it's capitalism that's the problem, isn't it more the Federal Reserve that's not even a part of the government that we owe all our debt to?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 23:01:12 PM »
This is the only thing I've read in the recent posts. I'd like to touch on a subject I know very little about. I'm not sure that it's capitalism that's the problem, isn't it more the Federal Reserve that's not even a part of the government that we owe all our debt to?
Yes, most of our debt is held by the Federal Reserve. That is a part of capitalism though. Fed is and isn't part of the government though. It's a tricky relationship. They can't print money with the government's consent, but they operate as a private organization and can buy debt. My guess is that the reason they hold so much U.S. debt is because they are so close to the actual government. they don't have to worry about not getting paid by the government because they actually make the governments money. I'm not going to pretend I know a lot about this situation, but that's what I've gathered. I don't believe the Fed is the biggest problem, because it is technically supposed to act in the best interests of the U.S. and the economy, that is assuming it has good leadership, which can always be a problem. Capitalism is flawed, there is no denying that, it is just the least flawed system we have come up with so far.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 02:59:23 AM »
your post is so faceplam worthy I don't know where to start.

OK, fist of all, a few placed not accepting the US dollar as currency means not. If I went to the UK and tried to pay with a US dollar they would tell me to get lost. That's a useless point. There is a difference between a country using a second form of currency and the US dollar being a world currency. Also, you have yet to post anything that that shows countries are favoring the Euro over the dollar, just an article, dated 2009 I might add, that say a few countries were considering it.

Are you kidding? at one time, when our dollar wasnt a big joke, other countries would be thrilled to accept the dollar.... like Mexico for example. shit.  ... but you want a link saying a country favors euro? shit, heres one of iran (ya its old, thats how old this news is and how long this shits been predicted)  even talks how Saddam tried the same thing, he obviously didnt succeed thou.

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/9-irans-new-oil-trade-system-challenges-us-currency/

and just want to add, I did say to research it... but obviously you didnt. so ill tell you again, RESEARCH IT before you blab about it.

As for your second set of comments, you clearly do no understand how the Fed operated and what it is supposed to do. We print more money because money is constantly being destroyed, so to balance it out, we need to put more into the economy. Printing more money is also important when it comes to facing recessions. Yes, printing money causes inflation, but the extra money for the time being can help ease the pain of an economic crisis The idea of printing more money has nothing to do with paying off debt, you're stupid to think so. Stop talking as if you know more about money and the economy than the Fed does, you don't.

First you tell me to stop talking as if i know more about money and economy than the feds do? I never claimed that i know more than the feds, but then you go on to tell me since i know everything about the economy, I should come up with a better system.
I can see my words must of made ya a little butt hurt... sorry, ill put some lube on this time, ya ready?

1st off, I cant explain the federal reserve and how they operate any better than  ron paul

http://www.ronpaul.com/congress/legislation/audit-the-federal-reserve-fed-hr-459-s202/

and i love how trying to audit them is just a mission failure. heaven forbid ANYBODY really knew how they operated...

2nd off,  i dont have to think of a new system, somebody else already did, if people (like you) would wake up and look into who they are voting for and what they stand for, they would know theres already solutions.

Think ron pauls honest money issue about sums it up

http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/fiat-money-inflation-federal-reserve-2/

also theres a little more education bout the federal reserve in there, for ya.

peace,

soup

« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 03:52:49 AM by soupcakes »

Offline Alex

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 13:50:54 PM »

Are you kidding? at one time, when our dollar wasnt a big joke, other countries would be thrilled to accept the dollar.... like Mexico for example. shit.  ... but you want a link saying a country favors euro? shit, heres one of iran (ya its old, thats how old this news is and how long this shits been predicted)  even talks how Saddam tried the same thing, he obviously didnt succeed thou.

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/9-irans-new-oil-trade-system-challenges-us-currency/

and just want to add, I did say to research it... but obviously you didnt. so ill tell you again, RESEARCH IT before you blab about it.
Research what? The dollar has yet to be replaced. Umad that they aren't backing up what you're saying? Also, it's Iran, the challenge anything U.S. related. Also, you link a 2006 article? Come on, I thought you could do better than that.  Cool, they challenged it 6 years ago and we're still using it now. What does that tell you? That it is not likely to happen anytime soon. That just helped me prove my point. Thank you.

First you tell me to stop talking as if i know more about money and economy than the feds do? I never claimed that i know more than the feds, but then you go on to tell me since i know everything about the economy, I should come up with a better system.
I can see my words must of made ya a little butt hurt... sorry, ill put some lube on this time, ya ready?

1st off, I cant explain the federal reserve and how they operate any better than  ron paul

http://www.ronpaul.com/congress/legislation/audit-the-federal-reserve-fed-hr-459-s202/

and i love how trying to audit them is just a mission failure. heaven forbid ANYBODY really knew how they operated...

2nd off,  i dont have to think of a new system, somebody else already did, if people (like you) would wake up and look into who they are voting for and what they stand for, they would know theres already solutions.

Think ron pauls honest money issue about sums it up

also theres a little more education bout the federal reserve in there, for ya.

peace,

soup
Ron Paul? You fucking use Ron Paul, the guy who wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve, to get your facts about it? That just lost what little credibility you had in this argument. You get his side of the story and that's it. If you ever wanted to know about them, you would research it from all angles, not just Ron Paul's biased angle.

Responses are in red. Also, seeing as you can't even hold up any of your arguments I am done here. I would love to know what this new and better system is that you speak of, yet don't explain.

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:14:49 PM »
lawl, I have done my research... but ron pauls honest money, probably best method. And I lost my credibility? tell me why more US soldiers support RON PAUL than any other candidate?

And I never once said THE dollar has been replaced in the international currency.... I said countries have been wanting and are trying to switch currencys for awhile and that the dollar is no longer accepted in alot of countries... umad you got to put words in my mouth? and the whole "cool 6 years ago"...as i stated, ITS OLD but thats how long this crisis has been predicted. But look it up, shit, china, russia and iran are the big ones, but theres roughly like 20 other countries who dont want to use to US dollar system... and you cant blame them.

anyways, im done debating with close minded fool such as yourself, made my point. have a good weekend  ::)
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:18:43 PM by soupcakes »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:21:30 PM »
US soldiers support RON PAUL than any other candidate?

Is Ron Paul running for president?

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:36:12 PM »
Is Ron Paul running for president?

hes just candidate for republican party.... he is currently behind mitt romney in polls.

kinda going to be sad if Mitt Romney wins, your choices will be- Obama... obama health care plan and i need not say more.

or Romney... which he directly stated he wants to raise tax on middle class, and even more tax on the poor so the rich pay less tax... and he worries me too as far as where he stands on anything, because almost every time he votes it changes... example, in 2002 he was kind of against the NRA ...in 2008 he joined the NRA... and its like that with alot of issues.
and he also wants Romney care plan, which is alot like Obama Health Care, except abortions will be paid by tax payers... FREE ABORTIONS, bang like rabbits!

ron paul is really the only one who has voted the same for like 30 years.

seriously, americans should research the candidates that runs, not just 'ill vote repulican' or 'ill vote democrat'. ... and You should vote for who you think is best, but please, research what these guys stand for.

Offline Alex

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 15:03:53 PM »
lawl, I have done my research... but ron pauls honest money, probably best method. And I lost my credibility? tell me why more US soldiers support RON PAUL than any other candidate?

And I never once said THE dollar has been replaced in the international currency.... I said countries have been wanting and are trying to switch currencys for awhile and that the dollar is no longer accepted in alot of countries... umad you got to put words in my mouth? and the whole "cool 6 years ago"...as i stated, ITS OLD but thats how long this crisis has been predicted. But look it up, shit, china, russia and iran are the big ones, but theres roughly like 20 other countries who dont want to use to US dollar system... and you cant blame them.

anyways, im done debating with close minded fool such as yourself, made my point. have a good weekend  ::)
You call me close minded yet you blindly support Ron Paul and use his biased views in a debate. That's cute. Love how you had to resort to insults though, it shows who really won the argument.

Also,
I would love to know what this new and better system is that you speak of, yet don't explain.
Still waiting.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 15:13:57 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 15:22:10 PM »
You call me close minded yet you blindly support Ron Paul and use his biased views in a debate. That's cute. Love how you had to resort to insults though, it shows who really won the argument.

Also, Still waiting.

... i posted a link, to ron pauls website, that explains.

and fyi, i dont blindly suppport ron paul, ive looked into each candidate.... and i didnt even know there was an argument. thought this was a debate forum. 8)

Offline Alex

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 15:33:32 PM »
... i posted a link, to ron pauls website, that explains.

and fyi, i dont blindly suppport ron paul, ive looked into each candidate.... and i didnt even know there was an argument. thought this was a debate forum. 8)
Sorry, I don't click on links to a biased site. There is a lot of things wrong with Paul's ideals, especially returning to the gold standard. I can agree with him on a lot of things like getting troops out of foreign countries and reducing the debt, but a lot of his other policies are stupid.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 15:42:22 PM »
hes just candidate for republican party.... he is currently behind mitt romney in polls.
I've heard the name Romney but couldn't pick him out of a line up.

seriously, americans should research the candidates that runs, not just 'ill vote repulican' or 'ill vote democrat'. ... and You should vote for who you think is best, but please, research what these guys stand for.
I don't go republican or democrat. I look up what each guy's stances are on various subjects. That's why I voted Obama. I don't agree with everything but he represented me better than McCain did so... yea.

I don't think I'll continue voting though. I voted Obama and although he did win, my redneck state voted more for McCain so my vote didn't do anything. Also, I hate the whole "new president every 4 years" thing. Hiring/firing new people, spending so much on campaigns, it's such a waste. It seems like it takes forever to get anything done. I also don't want to vote for Obama again and libertarians like Ron Paul so I won't vote for him. *sigh*

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager