Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Anonymous  (Read 12339 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Anonymous
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 08:33:11 AM »
examples of bad ones? besides yelling DUMBLEDORE DIES at the harry potter book release
Taking down government and corporate websites. This is what they mainly do, and it is not productive at all.

Offline (sic)

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »
who said that was a bad thing? as archi said before, if the governments of todays world weren't corrupt and packed full of shit eaters, then why would wikileaks be seen as such a threat? also, you said before that anon doesn't do shit, yet you say here they take down government and corporate websites. not really sure how your argument lines up :-x

Offline Alex

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 10:45:24 AM »
who said that was a bad thing? as archi said before, if the governments of todays world weren't corrupt and packed full of shit eaters, then why would wikileaks be seen as such a threat? also, you said before that anon doesn't do shit, yet you say here they take down government and corporate websites. not really sure how your argument lines up :-x
because taking down a site for an hour or two doesn't do shit. It's useless, just like the group itself. They're just adding to the problem. Did you not read any of my posts? I thought I made my point pretty obvious.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 11:38:15 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 11:10:25 AM »
I am pro and contre Anonymous, but I'm scared of Killaman so let's say Anonymous is bad lolz.
No really I believe you guys are talking too hardcore about this.
You're supposed to give yr opinion, no true or false, so chill ou.
I feel like a negative atmosphere :o

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 11:19:38 AM »
pic related

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 14:06:55 PM »
Killaman is obviously on drugs. Taking down a company website completely cripples the company and in 3 days flat they will go bankrupt and anon wins.

/sarcasm
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #36 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 04:49:46 AM »
killa after reading through some of this ive noticed some things you said that arent true. Anon never vowed to take down facebook. They've actually stated that they have no reason to take down facebook because thats one of the main ways many of anon get info from them. They are nowhere near useless as they have started protests around the world. And some of the information they have released has actually made some corrupt ceos resign. I support these guys 100% and believe they are the start to fixing this broken world. They are getting quite a big following and their priorities are straight. The fact that they are called terrorists is beside me. Who are they terrorizing? the only thing the government did by naming them terrorists is showing they fear anon. You really are blind to the problems of this world if you think anon is useless...
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Alex

« Reply #37 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 04:53:34 AM »
killa after reading through some of this ive noticed some things you said that arent true. Anon never vowed to take down facebook. They've actually stated that they have no reason to take down facebook because thats one of the main ways many of anon get info from them. They are nowhere near useless as they have started protests around the world. And some of the information they have released has actually made some corrupt ceos resign. I support these guys 100% and believe they are the start to fixing this broken world. They are getting quite a big following and their priorities are straight. The fact that they are called terrorists is beside me. Who are they terrorizing? the only thing the government did by naming them terrorists is showing they fear anon. You really are blind to the problems of this world if you think anon is useless...
What have they done? They take down poorly secured websites for a couple of hours and then it's back to business as usual. It's useless, they're useless. Also, they did say they were going to take down facebook, just like they said they were going after the cartels. They backed down on both.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #38 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 04:58:17 AM »
again they have not threatened to take down facebook lol. And like i said they have released classified info and gotten corrupt ceos to resign because of the info they have released. Did you read anything i said? lol.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Alex

« Reply #39 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 05:01:27 AM »
again they have not threatened to take down facebook lol. And like i said they have released classified info and gotten corrupt ceos to resign because of the info they have released. Did you read anything i said? lol.
What COEs? I'm actually curious. Regardless, doing a few good things doesn't make the bad they do good.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #40 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 05:07:29 AM »
the one i know of is the ceo of HBGary which is a cyber security firm for a lot of federal government websites and what not. And what bad do they do? Theyre main goal is for "Free Humanity" I dont see any bad in that at all. the point that our government is at you have to destroy it to fix it.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Alex

« Reply #41 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 05:12:31 AM »
the one i know of is the ceo of HBGary which is a cyber security firm for a lot of federal government websites and what not. And what bad do they do? Theyre main goal is for "Free Humanity" I dont see any bad in that at all. the point that our government is at you have to destroy it to fix it.
They can't destroy the government. The closest they've come is taking the CIA website offline for a couple of minutes. It's a joke. Also, the PSN attack was stupid. They didn't punish Sony, just the people that wanted to play their PS3s. They're not doing anything that matters. Their intentions might be good, but they way they go about them is useless and makes them look like criminals.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #42 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 05:18:54 AM »
They can't destroy the government. The closest they've come is taking the CIA website offline for a couple of minutes. It's a joke. Also, the PSN attack was stupid. They didn't punish Sony, just the people that wanted to play their PS3s. They're not doing anything that matters. Their intentions might be good, but they way they go about them is useless and makes them look like criminals.

first off id like to state i really like debating things with you :)

second of all anon has actually rallied protests and has been a huge part of the occupy movement. They are growing very fast and the government is taking notice of them and do fear them. Hence labeling them "terrorists"

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Alex

« Reply #43 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 05:22:02 AM »
first off id like to state i really like debating things with you :)

second of all anon has actually rallied protests and has been a huge part of the occupy movement. They are growing very fast and the government is taking notice of them and do fear them. Hence labeling them "terrorists"
They've become and annoyance for sure, but nothing that is threatening at all.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #44 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 05:22:22 AM »
blind patriotism
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager