Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [FLAME] Post A Picture Of You!!  (Read 2279 times)

cotton

[FLAME] Post A Picture Of You!!
« on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 00:46:14 AM »
Ha, props for originality I don't think anyone's ever suggested someone being gay as an insult before. I actually don't have a boyfriend right now though.

Who said I was insulting you?  I was simply stating that if you two were/are gay, you would make a good couple.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 18:54:26 PM by Spanky »

Thor

Re: Post A Picture Of You!!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 05:57:21 AM »
LOL crwunk looks like a fucking retard!! rest of u guys here are just too fucking sexy

btw crwunk i didnt mean ugly just a retard no offense lmfao!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 06:25:13 AM »
LOL crwunk looks like a fucking retard!!

:)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Crunk

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 16:06:03 PM »
LOL  :D

Funny story with that pic.  I thought maybe if I seduced Crusade, I could get special access to his cheats to turn em over to the anticheat guys.  So I sent him that pic, and he replied "Sorry I'm not into 15 year old boys."  I'm 23.  fml.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 16:14:25 PM »

Funny story with that pic.  I thought maybe if I seduced Crusade, I could get special access to his cheats to turn em over to the anticheat guys.  So I sent him that pic, and he replied "Sorry I'm not into 15 year old boys."  I'm 23.  fml.

Just like a cheap prostitute, I don't buy it. This story is too similar to your run-in with a certain picture on a certain forum I don't frequent.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 16:30:49 PM »

Just like a cheap prostitute, I don't buy it. This story is too similar to your run-in with a certain picture on a certain forum I don't frequent.
+ 1 for actually having the courage to say such a cheesy line.  :D

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 09:27:29 AM »

+ 1 for actually having the courage to say such a cheesy line.  :D

1.-you should get a hair cut!
2.-A Yankees T-shirt
3.-Ana a nice man will love you!
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 11:25:58 AM »
LOL  :D

Funny story with that pic.  I thought maybe if I seduced Crusade, I could get special access to his cheats to turn em over to the anticheat guys.  So I sent him that pic, and he replied "Sorry I'm not into 15 year old boys."  I'm 23.  fml.

+ 1 for actually having the courage to say such a cheesy line.  :D

2.-A Yankees T-shirt

1 - I already got a haircut, about a few days after I posted the picture.
2 - A Yankees t-shirt? I'm not a pussy. [rant] Nothing good about an organization that tries to buy championships. Not to mention their main star is steroids man Alex Rodriguez who admitted to using steroids but people stills say he is a great player? Kick the fucking cheater out of the game. [/rant]
3 - I like how you are implying that I am gay when I actually am not. It's not a very clever joke anymore.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 21, 2010, 11:28:55 AM by KiLLaMaN »

cotton

« Reply #8 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 23:20:32 PM »

Funny story with that pic.  I thought maybe if I seduced Crusade, I could get special access to his cheats to turn em over to the anticheat guys.  So I sent him that pic, and he replied "Sorry I'm not into 15 year old boys."  I'm 23.  fml.

2.-A Yankees T-shirt

2 - A Yankees t-shirt? I'm not a pussy. [rant] Nothing good about an organization that tries to buy championships. Not to mention their main star is steroids man Alex Rodriguez who admitted to using steroids but people stills say he is a great player? Kick the fucking cheater out of the game. [/rant]
3 - I like how you are implying that I am gay when I actually am not. It's not a very clever joke anymore. [/skrewy]

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 02:40:41 AM »

2.-A Yankees T-shirt

3 - I like how you are implying that I am gay when I actually am not. It's not a very clever joke anymore. [/skrewy]

Quoted for lulz.
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 03:13:02 AM »

2.-A Yankees T-shirt

Quoted for lulz.

cotton

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 05:49:51 AM »
just call him how everyone sees em miss cotton

That doesn't even make sense bro.  And don't start that shit here.  This isn't draat.

Thor

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
LOL MISS COTTON!!!! hahahahahaha thats funny dude... miss cotton! hahaha

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 13:20:06 PM »
when i was refering to the Yanks T-shirt i was implying the gayness in the team (Mets fan over here)!

so dont be mad Miss Cotton!
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

cotton

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 18:36:30 PM »
when i was refering to the Yanks T-shirt i was implying the gayness in the team (Mets fan over here)!

so dont be mad Miss Cotton!

Lol.  What the fuck you talking about?  I didn't say shit about that.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager