Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Server DDoS  (Read 1779 times)

Offline insidiae

Server DDoS
« on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 19:58:08 PM »
Is there any way in which servers can be protected from DDoSing? I see all the servers going offline 1 by 1, not sure who's behind it, people have been claiming it's me and fNtsy but I don't have the slightest idea of how to do so. Rather annoying when you still have some spare time you can't fill.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Server DDoS
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 04:16:39 AM »
you can do nothing against DDoS, realy not. just wait....specialy not by Distributed Denial of Service.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 04:30:18 AM »
They been getting caught but there is only so much that can be done to stop them.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline insidiae

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 06:44:45 AM »
I received a ban on the 82nd server because Hard went around it was me and fNtsy crashing the servers, I have no clue how to and I'm pretty tired of his shit chatting we cheat especially cause he's below average. I'm not sure whether he's played between 2004-2008 because I have been in the relatively better teams and high ranks on TWL and ESL.

I either want solid proof of me being linked in any way to those DDoSing lads to support the ban or get unbanned. Sorry for the bitter tone but I can't think of it any other way than a total joke.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 18:38:54 PM »
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager