Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: new antipoke.u  (Read 2643 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

new antipoke.u
« on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 13:08:38 PM »
for those who coun't download it by itselfs.

http://www.2shared.com/file/3vp0eeTa/AntiPoke.html

put this into the system folder of aa25assist

btw: just restart server before you try this one
« Last Edit: Monday, May 13, 2013, 13:11:01 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: new antipoke.u
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 13:16:35 PM »
THX merlin

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 13:17:41 PM »
Won't that mess up Assist? I believe Assist holds it's version number in another file and it will still see that it's outdated and update anyway?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 13:47:04 PM »
It work for me.    Antipoke.u   is oke
Strange thing is way are almost all adder servers i lookt in already working also in servers ware almost nobuddy is playing in for long time.
Question is is it possible to get info ore links to my server ( is it safe here) ??

Won't that mess up Assist? I believe Assist holds it's version number in another file and it will still see that it's outdated and update anyway?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 14:39:03 PM »
for me, also the first antipoke update didn't realy updated my servers at all. it looks like only ones a ip is delivered, then not anymore. so I have to put that antipoke.u from the 1st download at my ip to all the system folders of assist - to all servers.
so np with assist, its the real and new antipoke.u from today.
but for the future, would be nice to get all servers with a update - so no more handworks :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 14:39:43 PM »
THX merlin

as always, very very welcome Vanoke

glad to see that it works

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 16:16:09 PM »
how does you host your servers Merlin, with Assist client or dedicated server?
I don't see how only 1server update cuz you must be running a client stance for each server, each client should check for updates. it must be the way you set up your servers or some your server clients can't reach internet.

« Last Edit: Monday, May 13, 2013, 16:26:26 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 03:00:11 AM »
the servers i do host are all hosted with assist. for each server one assist installation, also in different loacations on one server with the same WAN IP. every server runs it's own aa25assist.exe and others processes (like upd...), so each server is reachable over its own port (as it is reachable all the time from bt as well).
same WAN IP to some other PC's located at the same building. so when the update starts, it seams like it will deliver only the first server (or client), which is first reachable. then the others did have (in this case) always the same problem "antipoke version mismatch".
so i was searching for the one which did install the right and new one of antipoke.u - found - and copied to all other server locations, into system folder.
so i guess this is well done, but the updating process seems to me not realy ready to go for muliple home made servers.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager