Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mutate Question  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Rapture

Mutate Question
« on: Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 07:22:22 AM »
is there a way to change the default setting for Forceclass Live Weapon? What i speak of is this. When i start the server with this checked, i actually have to join the server to do a "Mutate Normal" to get the setting to be true. I also have to redo it it each time i switch maps. Im wondering if i can have that checked, and have it be defaulted to "True" upon server starting up of map change so i dont have to rejoin the server each time to change it to true

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Mutate Question
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 07:52:01 AM »
theres no way :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 09:01:38 AM »
do your mutate commands still work (again) ?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
do your mutate commands still work (again) ?
I think he is not speaking of ultimate mod, but of the built in assist weapon forcer.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »
yeah im talking about the built in Forceclass.

which i dont consider a mod :p

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 02, 2013, 11:50:06 AM »
roger that :D

Offline Rapture

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 09:53:37 AM »
now another question. with the new assist ways, using forceclass in the server will result in only half points, is it still tracked with it on.

also lets say i mutate for 2 rds and decide to change back to False, will the nxt rd auto give reg points or would i have to restart server to get the reg points? :)

JonnyM

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 10:48:54 AM »
You have to restart server for regular points, if forcer is loaded points are halved no matter what setting.
Default force class type can be set in the server settings screen on desktop or dg.INI in /server on dedicated servers.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 12:58:18 PM »
ok :) 1 more what about if forceclass is off and i use exec .txts? still half until i restart server?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 13:12:39 PM »
txts won't affect your server, but, if ppl start to use it alot in a server(to avoid the effets of having the FC mod on)  we will add that server to the "half-points" list :)

Offline Rapture

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 13:18:30 PM »
lol ok i was just asking cause every once in a while somone wants a fc so for 1 rd out of maybe 30 ill fc a m9 or something, but not to the extent it messes up gameplay

JonnyM

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, July 06, 2013, 17:48:45 PM »
Admin force class is fine, it was always part of the game, but you setup scripts that do that automatically every round and an assist admin will take note.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 07, 2013, 00:25:14 AM »
rgr that

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager