Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Forceclassing +  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Scorpy

Forceclassing +
« on: Wednesday, October 07, 2015, 06:54:03 AM »
need a forceclass text/map and where to put it  :up:

full support... muhahaha  :oops:

Offline ronski

Re: Forceclassing +
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 07, 2015, 07:17:27 AM »
Forceclass is a admin command in console, you can use either one of these:

afc mos
admin forceclass 100 mos ( <-- 100 is player-ID )

First one forceclasses mos for everyone, second forceclasses mos only forplayer-ID 100.

Forceclass scripts are following the second rule, those script files may include thousands of lines of force class rules starting from player-ID 1 and ending perhaps at palyer-ID 2000. When map is changed or server restarted, playerlist will start counting from one again, so the first one joining server will get player-ID 1, second gets 2, third gets 3 and when the first player reconnects to the server he gets player-ID 4. So if you restart your server daily, player-ID's will not grow over 1000 and you can run quite light scripts.

Player-ID's of players you get by typing to console: playerlist

You can download different kind of forceclass scripts from clans own forums, I believe from here you can find some links as well. When you have a script, you need to save it to "armyops/System" -folder on your computer.

When you want to run a script, type to console:

exec filename.txt ( <-- where filename.txt is your script-file )

I have created a force class generator, what you can use too. Generally you can use all forceclass scripts in evey map, BUT in Hospital normal forceclass scirpts messes up the whole game play ( if VIP gets forceclassed, the round will end when someone dies ). If you know who the VIP is, you can check his player-ID, fill it to the generator and select your guns that you want to force, the generator forceclasses selected gun(s) to everyone except VIP.

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 07, 2015, 08:56:42 AM »
okay i will try m8.

tnx... :up:

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 08, 2015, 01:26:44 AM »
Those fc scripts always caused me huge lagspike for couple of seconds even with 1000 lines only. Afc works without lag :)

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 08, 2015, 06:06:49 AM »
yahh afc works fine.

i use that so im happy  :up:

tnx for help all... :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager