Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Training is back  (Read 17700 times)

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
Re: Training is back
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 06:31:32 AM »
This is a really good improvement. Keep up the good work.
- Getting old, cold and slow -

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #61 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 15:51:13 PM »
nevertalks, are you actually closing AA and getting the error in Assist or are you waiting for AA to tell you it successfully saved your results?

This is what happens...

I finish the course (with more than enough required points), walk to the board, save results, press escape and exit, and this appears:

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 16:30:21 PM »
I replaced all files as Possessed quoted but no dice...

Anyone else have any ideas, after playing this training exercises a lot I cannot wait for SF training or the BIG JUMP! :P

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 18:16:57 PM »
I replaced all files as Possessed quoted but no dice...

Anyone else have any ideas, after playing this training exercises a lot I cannot wait for SF training or the BIG JUMP! :P
I did the MOUT training, saved and completed without any problem.
I do use the same 25Assist version that anyone does.
after clicking on the Score board and then clicking in Save, wait 1 minute or more(in the Saving screen) before you Close the game.
If it doesn't work, join a Server and then try to Save ur training again...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline ]SFC[SerialCowKilla

• aao Vet since 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 18:29:35 PM »
This is what happens...

I finish the course (with more than enough required points), walk to the board, save results, press escape and exit, and this appears:

this happens to me twice. First it was Jump Tower and second AVWID. I thought i´ve made a mistake by myself but i´ve finished the Missions again and the second attempt to save was ok.
btw.. finish the complete training is really funny but my aiming isnt better than before  :D
there are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who dont

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 18:31:27 PM »
after you do the training, click in Save, go get a coffe, go pee, then come back and close the game :)
and try joining a server before each training lol.

JonnyM

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 05:17:43 AM »
Yeah i think whats happening is you are going through the training too fast. if the training finishes sooner that i though i was possible to do the training in then it will ignore the result. These value will be reduced in the next update, obviously a few people are much faster than me.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #68 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 05:28:08 AM »
Yeah i think whats happening is you are going through the training too fast. if the training finishes sooner that i though i was possible to do the training in then it will ignore the result. These value will be reduced in the next update, obviously a few people are much faster than me.

Hehe, it happened to my obstacle course. I was sooooo fast that assist couldn't save my results :/

But how can someone be faster at Jump Tower?

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »
after you do the training, click in Save, go get a coffe, go pee, then come back and close the game :)
and try joining a server before each training lol.

Indeed i tried again several times like you guys said to slow down the training... no dice... eventually i started to use pistol because i had to reload alot more which takes more time... this did the trick.

It appears that for some training you need you to be very slow to complete them...

However Possessed said to wait when posting results, this had no effect. Just slow down and play like you never handled a gun before.  :makemyday:

JonnyM

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 13:06:13 PM »
Things are progressing well with this.
You will not be able to join a map if you are not qualified for the tour is runs on, Just like AA was before offical shutdown.
You will not be able to select weapon slots or medic slot if you are not qualified for it. Just like before.

But to add a little extra fun you will not be allowed to keep a weapon if you are admin forceclassed or join a forceclass server either, the weapon will be taken off you and you will be given an m16.
So there will be no sniping without sniper training and now SF weapons without SF training. This is give players a goal to aim for, keep them in the game building up their honor before they are rewarded with nice things.

And others will find they cannot have nice weapons playing with their 2nd, 3rd, 4th......73rd account anymore.

Offline Pachira

« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 22:52:03 PM »
"So on the 16th of August training will become MANDATORY again, If you have not completed your basic training by then you will not be able to play. You have 2 weeks to get qualified."

From the OP, so after the two weeks people can't make accounts anymore? I am probably misunderstanding, but that makes it seem like you guys will shut down the training then so nobody can play unless they have done the training before that date.

Offline Alex

« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 23:06:36 PM »
"So on the 16th of August training will become MANDATORY again, If you have not completed your basic training by then you will not be able to play. You have 2 weeks to get qualified."

From the OP, so after the two weeks people can't make accounts anymore? I am probably misunderstanding, but that makes it seem like you guys will shut down the training then so nobody can play unless they have done the training before that date.
No, what that means is that currently you can still play without completing training. They gave people some time to do the training before it actually becomes mandatory to play. In other words, you can still create an account, you just have to do training before you can play.

Offline Pachira

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 23:12:48 PM »
No, what that means is that currently you can still play without completing training. They gave people some time to do the training before it actually becomes mandatory to play. In other words, you can still create an account, you just have to do training before you can play.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up.

Offline LionofZion

« Reply #74 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 14:58:36 PM »
Cool GOOD JOB GUYS!  :style:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager