Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Regarding Pit-23  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Regarding Pit-23
« on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 15:53:59 PM »
I am getting tired of seeing people argue over this situation. It was a decision by Jonny and that decision is final. We do respect users opinions but only when we ask for them. Some decisions for the project are made that may not be popular but time will tell if they are right. There is nothing more to say about Pit. Because of this, I will issue a warning to anyone with an offensive signature and I will trash any new threads that are not created by Jonny or Pit himself.

You may not agree with this decision and you are free to do what you wish on your servers but please respect this decision and let time tell if it is the right choice.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline CheeseyTron

Re: Regarding Pit-23
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 15:56:50 PM »
TS Spanky....I'm waiting

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 15:57:02 PM »
answer 1 last question other then giving his account back, will he be part of assist ever again??

I belive we deserve to know that atleast
after this answer i have nothing more to add and will silent my self from him

JonnyM

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 15:59:58 PM »
There is no way he would want to do that again.
If he really did want too and had something to contribute there would have to be a public vote and the result of that vote would be honoured.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:09:43 PM »
Nice initiative Spanky. If he has something to contribute, I don't see any reason he couldn't be part of assist?

JonnyM

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:12:21 PM »
Only after a vote!

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:13:25 PM »
I'll cast my ballot now....NAY! ....lol

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:14:34 PM »
If you see it that way, I don't care I would vote yes anyway, but did we vote Spanky and Possesed in? Whatever, let's wait and see (and lock this topic perhaps)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:18:39 PM »
There is no way he would want to do that again.
If he really did want too and had something to contribute there would have to be a public vote and the result of that vote would be honoured.

k i rest my case , wont hear another word about that person from me again

JonnyM

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:20:05 PM »
It would be nice to move on!

Offline Ak4fire

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:35:24 PM »
You cannot handle criticism. When you get criticized so will not you listen to it. Why? You want to do everything your own way. You don’t want to discuss things that you don’t want to answer. A forum is to discuss things. Greater transparency from your side would increase understanding of the rest of us. Why have a forum if you do not want to listen to what others think, even if you have not asked for their opinion?
If you want to be seen as credible, it must be an improvement from your side. I can say that you have a long way to go before it can leave the club mutual admiration.
Put back MOD with honor but change how they are show in assist. 1 list with MOD and 1 list without MOD.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:45:26 PM »
You cannot handle criticism. When you get criticized so will not you listen to it. Why? You want to do everything your own way. You don’t want to discuss things that you don’t want to answer. A forum is to discuss things. Greater transparency from your side would increase understanding of the rest of us. Why have a forum if you do not want to listen to what others think, even if you have not asked for their opinion?
If you want to be seen as credible, it must be an improvement from your side. I can say that you have a long way to go before it can leave the club mutual admiration.

When Jonny took his decision, he engaged his reputation and responsibility.
I frankly don't think he owes you any explanation.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:54:16 PM »

Exactly. To get right to the point, this is Jonny's project. Nobody can tell him what to do. He's here as a volunteer, just like the rest of us. He created this, he owns it. If you don't like it, you don't have to use it. The degree of transparency he chooses is something you should be grateful for. If he wants to bury this project, he can, it's his choice.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:55:48 PM »

He asked your opinion the moment he posted on the forums. Not that it is gonna change something, as decision was already taken, but really admin close this, it's getting annoying

Offline Ak4fire

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 16:57:39 PM »
When Jonny took his decision, he engaged his reputation and responsibility.

He can tell us why Pit are so important for him and give us a explanation for his actions. What he has said so far is without substance. Now, Spanky dont want that this topic should be discussed more. What would you hide? Things like this make the credibility drops for Assist. Too bad that you want to pursue assists as a dictatorship, but it is in your selections.
Put back MOD with honor but change how they are show in assist. 1 list with MOD and 1 list without MOD.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager