Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Critical Error  (Read 15215 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Critical Error
« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 17:27:58 PM »
Can you tell me something about the situation?
Had you just joined?
were you dead or alive?

Can't remember if I was alive. I joined 15 minutes before

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #31 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 17:33:34 PM »
The 'beta' team isn't large enough to find every problem and be effective, given the community size.  I suggest extensive use of a bugtracker (maybe use sourceforge's) and have the links to it on this website.  That way you can monitor trends and get the best intelligence on what the problem might be.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #32 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 17:42:02 PM »
My computer is an i5 build, asus p8 mobo, gtx 560. Only needed drivers installed, fully updated win7. Everything was fine prior

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #33 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 17:42:55 PM »
These crashes were not an issue in the beta test, we ran a server with several people coming and going with different settings and had no issues. These things happen; think AA3 or BF3 both were catastrophic failures even though there were paid developer teams, beta testers and complete access to the game's source code.

You guys should see if you still get the crash after disabling TS overlay, FRAPS and any other DirectX hooks.

I had the CE with only AA on.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #34 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 18:01:40 PM »
You compare anything to EA and it will look good lol. EA has gone down hill the past how long

Offline zoxee

« Reply #35 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 18:37:09 PM »
You compare anything to EA and it will look good lol. EA has gone down hill the past how long

EA sucked already in 1984. i <3 their game 'karateka', but it used to crash
all the time on my Apple II E. It specially sucked as i was about to free
Princess Mariko and the damn game went down (no level saving in those times)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Friday, August 16, 2013, 19:49:23 PM »
i had no CE tonight.

With names sai on
with TS on
with steam on
with ventrillo on
with 20 times going to windows so force a CE, but nothing...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 08:03:22 AM »
 Build AmericasArmy_Build_[2004-06-01_02.01.01]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2129 MHz with 2934MB RAM
Video: Intel(R) HD Graphics (2104)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (InteractionMaster Package.InteractionMaster, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_PostRender) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Pipeline <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 706D7564 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

The server was lagging, on pipeline, I was dead, teamspeak on, 2 friendlies over, 1 enemy, 2 minutes and I was looking at friendly in main entrance

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 08:26:33 AM »
hey ganja, can you play ones more at one of the [SWISS] servers please, but do disable the SAI then.
because on all [SWISS] servers, the SAI is deactivated now just to see if the problem is to be find around somewhere there (for lag and critical errors).
thanks you.

if you have lag, just write it as a message like you did before. I am running a program which is searching for all players with a message "lag". I will see it then. if you have no lag at all or a CE, please give me a feedback in here. thank you.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 08:33:50 AM »
Roger will try in the afternoon

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »
nice, thanks.

you did check this one already I guess ?:

aao25.com/general-chat/few-tipstrickstweaking/msg40931/#msg40931

Offline Ganja

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 12:26:34 PM »
Ok new problem. Played couple of scrims today, and I put 13 rounds, switch after 6. But at the end of the 7 th round (1st round after switch) everybody gets a critical. Happens every time. any idea?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »
did that happen in multiple servers? I didn't get it

Offline Ganja

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 12:40:20 PM »
only FP server, cauz we only tried that one ...

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #44 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 13:40:29 PM »
Build AmericasArmy_Build_[2004-06-01_02.01.01]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2195 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M   (1422)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (InteractionMaster Package.InteractionMaster, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_Tick) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessTick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level SF Hospital <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 706D7564 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Need help :(

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager