Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AAO25 WL- Teams Registration  (Read 22167 times)

Offline inverseKID

Re: AAO25 WL- Teams Registration
« Reply #120 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 01:07:38 AM »
Let the best NA team ever play we have more than 3 players!
best NA team ever? Hmmmm.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #121 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 03:52:43 AM »
lol u guys still arguing?

Offline God

« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 04:44:00 AM »
get the teams to register and we will do an NA League too....we said since the beginning if u read the posts that this will be an EURO league ,and the NA Teams can register too and if we will get teams to start for NA a League too will be done

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 17:05:35 PM »
theres no fun in NA leagues, the same players on it, same teams won, its only fun for them, not for the new players/teams :)
/rape
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 18:01:07 PM »
Well, it's not our problem then :)

Offline inverseKID

« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 01:43:35 AM »
This game will never have a consistent NA scene because of biased leadership of admins and stubbornness of publicity for the game. For you to decide not to take this game to esl because you want your "winter league" is about the stupidest thing you could do for a dying game. A successful esports website is way better then a dying forum that a few people troll even if it is European esports.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 08:19:02 AM »
If "we" brought the game back why just hand it over to ESL if we can handle it?

Again, we will try this League, after that we will see but one thing i can promise you, on any day, any week, any month, our new improved AC just ready to get out will be better than any that ESL got.

So you rather play on a known League site or on the Community that brought the game back and has experience/tools to make sure it will be a clean competition.

Tell me, how can ESL know if someone is smurfing, how can they know if someone was already banned? How can they know the user is using a cheat? Do they even have experience on that? On a "dead" game as some of you call it?

The truth is that currently we have more EU players coming back, we have 26 registered teams...
biased leadership of admins
Won't even comment that but i would truly like to know what experience you have...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

« Reply #127 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 08:39:18 AM »
Additionally, we don't need any ESL. We don't need money prizes and other magic stuff.

You are just frustrated because of not comp for NA. But it's mainly your problem, and other NA players. Not mine, not Sergio.

Do it by yourself and don't wait for it. Because I won't do any NA competitions for 100%.

Offline inverseKID

« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 10:45:51 AM »
If "we" brought the game back why just hand it over to ESL if we can handle it?
Tell me, how can ESL know if someone is smurfing, how can they know if someone was already banned?
Did I say anything about handing the game over to ESL? ESL would be a building block to expand the community of players along with the few who have stuck around. Do you understand how many people try out games they see on a high calibre esports website?

Have you ever considered that ESL would work with what you have... regarding ban lists and AC. How do you know if you don't try? If it would help grow the community I would assume that it would be a good decision in your eyes.

And thank you tidididi for sounding idiotic along with proving my point exactly on biased leadership.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 14:27:39 PM »
I don't see admin under tidididi's name so I'm going to go on a limb here and say he's not an admin.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

« Reply #130 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 14:33:36 PM »
I don't see admin under tidididi's name so I'm going to go on a limb here and say he's not an admin.

I'm not admin and I will never be. I'm competition idea founder, so I speak about it, because I have 100% rights to do that.

And I reapeat. I don't care about NA.

You have a chance to play competitions, you have project ready to join. Do it or not. And don't comment.

Everything was fine till few bigmouthshouters came here. Stay calm then.

Only official informations about League from me since now. Without any fights with bigmouthshouters.

Winter League- play it or hate it.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 14:43:32 PM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #131 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 15:32:37 PM »
I'm not admin and I will never be. I'm competition idea founder, so I speak about it, because I have 100% rights to do that.

And I reapeat. I don't care about NA.

You have a chance to play competitions, you have project ready to join. Do it or not. And don't comment.

Everything was fine till few bigmouthshouters came here. Stay calm then.

Only official informations about League from me since now. Without any fights with bigmouthshouters.

Winter League- play it or hate it.
What I was trying to say was that your post couldn't have proved his point about biased leadership as you're not an admin of this game.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #132 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 16:19:02 PM »
Well my team is in the Euro league! My covert bright thinking we just made a fake euro team and entered. Good luck euro scum!

Offline bRU$seLs.2004-

• waNna sOmethiNg?
    • View Profile
  • AA: .
« Reply #133 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 16:32:30 PM »
We don't need money prizes and other magic stuff.

relax dude, it was just a idea to make it more interesting.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 17:06:06 PM »
kicker, seriously what is your problem? They have just done something nice that might get the game even more alive, they are bringing some good players/teams back so why all the diss? They decided this is a league for European players you need/have to respect that. As far as i see you and your cockyness are the only scum in here!

European leagues never mixed up with US, except one time that Eurotrip rolled US ass, but apart from that just keep bragging about your great team who have "owned" the pubbers and the teams you have "crushed" in TWL.

Get over it...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager