Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA2 Development roadmap  (Read 31316 times)

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: AA2 Development roadmap
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 13:47:18 PM »
I have no idea who that is,  and why would I listen to someone who is blatantly and persistently using hacks.

Cool, than keep waiting until good AC comes to you...

JonnyM

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 13:50:10 PM »
Pit have you thought about helping this community rather than hacking the game into a joke and trash talking on the forums?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 13:52:45 PM »
Posted, now we wait ...

hopefully to get some support

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 13:59:58 PM »
Pit have you thought about helping this community rather than hacking the game into a joke and trash talking on the forums?

No, I don't give a fuck about this "community" any more.

But I give you some hint, that you could use, and solve the cheating issue once and for all. You choose to ignore it, and give me some BS "you are haxor" talk.

It doesn't matter what you think of me or of truplaya. The fact is, that there is a decent coder, better than all the crusades and etc. you met before. He already offerred assist help with AC once. He might want to help again.

So either you want to solve the cheat issue - then follow my advice, you don't have better options now. Or you want to ignore the cheat issue - then keep arguing with me on the forumz.

Offline R!$kX

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 14:09:24 PM »
"Punkbuster dropped support a while ago. Since we are a Punkbuster support community... we don't support games that don't run Punkbuster.

And I doubt anyone here would put in the time/effort to develop a halfway decent Anti-Cheat client for free and for a dying group of 150-200 playe" - Jimbo-ACI-

JonnyM

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 14:11:28 PM »
OK, let's get back on track, what future game development would you like to see.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 14:13:27 PM »
If its possible to do something against macros that would be cool, but I guess most of the Players would leave then ^^

Offline Alex

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 14:15:14 PM »

Some more offline/single player maps. Looking at Spanky our lead map developer when he has some time, I would like to see more 'Spankyville' types single player maps.
Do you mean maps with AI? Because spankyville is about the best it's going to get from what I understand. There is no good way to do AI in the 2.5 editor.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 14:23:40 PM »
Why does this piece of shit still posting here? banning him would be a great development!
better to have him under our eyes than away from us;
da fuk Pit, read my post till you get it.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline R!$kX

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 14:26:15 PM »
You guys want me to move the topic to public section?? This way some of you can post there, and trade ideas

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 14:27:03 PM »
better to have him under our eyes than away from us;
da fuk Pit, read my post till you get it.

How smart that argument...

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 15:18:03 PM »
The game should move to 2.8.5 and get the source code from Americas Army, change graphics, fix minor bugs and we have one of the best FPS game out there

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 15:19:19 PM »
The game should move to 2.8.5 and get the source code from Americas Army, change graphics, fix minor bugs and we have one of the best FPS game out there
the source is "private", UE2 needs a paid and Expensive license wich we haven't and there's no way to get the code.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline bRU$seLs.2004-

• waNna sOmethiNg?
    • View Profile
  • AA: .
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 15:35:17 PM »
how much would it cost?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 15:37:29 PM »
how much would it cost?

It's "legacy". I don't think you can buy it anymore. You could buy a UE4 license (maybe UE3) but it wouldn't do AA any good. I doubt all the AA files were deleted. Maybe we can talk to some of the devs and see what they think. Pye seemed pretty active after he got fired :)

Jonny, how are you (did you?) going to implement training? I can definitely help with maps, it's just an issue of time. I don't have much time on my hands lately but I'm sure business will come and go so I should have time in the near future.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager