Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA2 Development roadmap  (Read 31364 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: AA2 Development roadmap
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 03:23:17 AM »
Maybe because an M9 cycles faster?

Slomo scales pretty well and I can't fire any faster in slowmo with a M16.

Hopefully the fix isn't just lowering fire rate...
animations are only called once you fire, so lowering the firerate works.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 03:28:17 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 04:23:57 AM »
animations are only called once you fire, so lowering the firerate works.

I still don't get it. If the animation is played when you fire, the engine is limiting how fast you can fire. The only way to bypass that animation is with a hack.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 05:54:50 AM »
I still don't get it. If the animation is played when you fire, the engine is limiting how fast you can fire. The only way to bypass that animation is with a hack.
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?s=333616918a442564c757ee73f358c16c&p=2270986&postcount=3
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?s=333616918a442564c757ee73f358c16c&p=2271160&postcount=4

found this when searching for another thing.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #138 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 06:31:30 AM »
have you guys ever had a real m16 in your hands?
I guess not if I do read this all.
there are guns out there witch exactly do this in single mode. fire faster on single mode then on 3 series.
if you have a fast finger like some do have, you can shoot exactly that fast like using a macro. very nice to see on pool day map. go there and test it. and this m16 is really like in reality.
so do not modify everything you think it is not good. it is real!
otherwise you can go and modify the medic part. this is bullshit at all. if you get hit - only once - you will not even move a bit.
doesn't matter where you got hit (except you are on drugs).
this is the trues, believe it or not. but do not make to much restrictions at this game. I still have some of you in my ears: this is made by us army and it is like it is - real. do not use open slots because it makes the game ......sorry, bullshit too, because every modern army has as much guns as you like to use (I mean not Sumatra or so, but the most do have).
so think about very good what to change and what not. in my opinion for sure not the single shot, because this is real. stop the macros and so, but not regular things please.
and if someone do not believe this all, come and visit me, we can go out and test it (even with a swiss army gun "Sturmgewehr 57 or 90" it is possible).

JonnyM

« Reply #139 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:11:25 AM »
You cannot stop macros, some of them are in hardware. Changes to the game are needed to stop them working.
If we modify the weapon behaviour it will be the same for everyone and nobody can say it is not fair.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:13:29 AM by JonnyM »

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #140 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:40:17 AM »
All you need is to edit hackhunter a bit and thats it :)

JonnyM

« Reply #141 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:47:49 AM »
We have to strike a balance here between realism and ensuring game-play is fair.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 09:17:44 AM »
Even if a weapon can shot that faster in Single mode, that's NOT the purpouse of Single fire mode, otherwise all weapons would use Auto only. We can't do much regarding hardware/software macros, so lowering Single fire rate was the best option.

All you need is to edit hackhunter a bit and thats it :)
Prone Shooting Exploit check has been added to it.
each time you do this exploit you will receive a Independent warning(this does NOT count with HH default warnings)
Limit for this is 5, just as the default HH warnings for Other exploits.

Once you get 5 warnings, you will be kicked from the server(Moved to Leavenworth :P), but NOT banned.

---
Zoom bug after a forceclass is probably fixed (I could not replicate it, but should work).
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 09:40:07 AM by Possessed »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #143 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »
a fast finger like some do have

chicken or lamb
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #144 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 12:33:50 PM »
Even if a weapon can shot that faster in Single mode, that's NOT the purpouse of Single fire mode, otherwise all weapons would use Auto only. We can't do much regarding hardware/software macros, so lowering Single fire rate was the best option.
Prone Shooting Exploit check has been added to it.
each time you do this exploit you will receive a Independent warning(this does NOT count with HH default warnings)
Limit for this is 5, just as the default HH warnings for Other exploits.

Once you get 5 warnings, you will be kicked from the server(Moved to Leavenworth :P), but NOT banned.

---
Zoom bug after a forceclass is probably fixed (I could not replicate it, but should work).
I must say these are some good things you've done :).

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 12:36:29 PM »
Single fire rate was changed for: M9, AK-47, GP-30, AK74-su, RPK, M-16, M203 & M4A1.
when in Burst or Auto the fire speed returns to normal.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #146 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 15:35:35 PM »
Well done guys !

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #147 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 16:53:48 PM »
have you guys ever had a real m16 in your hands?
I guess not if I do read this all.
there are guns out there witch exactly do this in single mode. fire faster on single mode then on 3 series.
if you have a fast finger like some do have, you can shoot exactly that fast like using a macro. very nice to see on pool day map. go there and test it. and this m16 is really like in reality.
so do not modify everything you think it is not good. it is real!
otherwise you can go and modify the medic part. this is bullshit at all. if you get hit - only once - you will not even move a bit.
doesn't matter where you got hit (except you are on drugs).
this is the trues, believe it or not. but do not make to much restrictions at this game. I still have some of you in my ears: this is made by us army and it is like it is - real. do not use open slots because it makes the game ......sorry, bullshit too, because every modern army has as much guns as you like to use (I mean not Sumatra or so, but the most do have).
so think about very good what to change and what not. in my opinion for sure not the single shot, because this is real. stop the macros and so, but not regular things please.
and if someone do not believe this all, come and visit me, we can go out and test it (even with a swiss army gun "Sturmgewehr 57 or 90" it is possible).

Lol, single fire with ''fast fingers'' ? No, it's just a good mouse and knowledge on how to use single automatic fire properly. Good try to protect your buddy Swiss Angel, but it's definetly unfair for plenty of new players who don't know about this.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #148 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 17:11:28 PM »
Good try to protect your buddy Swiss Angel

His son :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #149 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 19:02:02 PM »
yes, my son.
and he is just good, nothing more. I can not follow anymore this community I guess.
what do you want to do with this best game ever. hope not to put it down ...
I played aa4 and I really do not like it. to fast, to many things, and this is not because I am older then many.
it is just not ever near a real fight. it is (sorry) bullshit.
not for me. I just love this aa2, with nice sound, guns, players (except cheaters). so fun, fun, fun.
over and out

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager