Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Please verify  (Read 8401 times)

Offline cf30154

Re: Please verify
« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 18:18:57 PM »
I am wainting now 2 days to get singned in. If s.o. is cheating people should notify and thats it - right?

Please fair play!

Cheaters go home!

:rtfm:

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 19:20:11 PM »
I am wainting now 2 days to get singned in. If s.o. is cheating people should notify and thats it - right?

Please fair play!

Cheaters go home!

:rtfm:

People here have real life issues, relax have patience go play aa3 while you're waiting to get you're account approved

Offline Nablec

« Reply #32 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 23:17:39 PM »
Let's boycott playing AA!!! oh wait... -_-

Offline vGc_TwisteD

« Reply #33 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 23:51:50 PM »
im pretty sure if i was a hacker or cheater i still wouldnt be posting on the thread i started about 3 days ago to still get verified... So i would like to have a time range on when ill be able to play this game -.- because if your waiting on the cheating to stop then ill never be able to play because as long as video games are around there will be cheating.

Offline Udac

• View Profile
  • AA: Udac
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 03:59:31 AM »
This is ridiculous; still not verified. There are 12 year olds that manage minecraft servers better than this.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 04:05:21 AM »
This is ridiculous; still not verified. There are 12 year olds that manage minecraft servers better than this.
Your're in the wrong place, this isn't Minecraft nor run by 12yo Kids.
read your comment and think about why theres a delay on activations, i suggest you to use the search too.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Udac

• View Profile
  • AA: Udac
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 15:18:10 PM »
Login, not verified; I quit. Wish I could've been apart of the community, but so far it's an ongoing streak of negligence and poor administration. Don't waste your time folks, just move on. I can guarantee this will not be the only act of unprofessional administration displayed here these past few days.

Offline R!$kX

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 15:31:54 PM »
Jonny already said it will activate new accounts when next update comes out, why this is so hard to understand??
You wont be part of community if you dont want to. Relax man  ;)

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 17:29:15 PM »
Login, not verified; I quit. Wish I could've been apart of the community, but so far it's an ongoing streak of negligence and poor administration. Don't waste your time folks, just move on. I can guarantee this will not be the only act of unprofessional administration displayed here these past few days.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 17:30:34 PM »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline vGc_TwisteD

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 20:13:26 PM »
Jonny already said it will activate new accounts when next update comes out, why this is so hard to understand??
You wont be part of community if you dont want to. Relax man  ;)
see now if i was told that like 3 pages ago it would be different but when you are being told that they arnt verifying anybody and with no reason why then yea you could see why some people would get impatient. When will the update be? 

Offline R!$kX

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 21:10:01 PM »
I have read in a post it will be in 2-3 days if im not mistaken

Offline vGc_TwisteD

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 21:48:06 PM »
now that the update is out can i get verified?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 21:57:42 PM »
now that the update is out can i get verified?

Yes, it is done. Enjoy!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline cf30154

« Reply #44 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 13:16:09 PM »
Thanks a lot!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager