Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Grapple Sketches  (Read 1448 times)

Jared

Grapple Sketches
« on: Thursday, December 09, 2010, 23:55:36 PM »
So I seen dann's post about sketches, and I thought i would post some ideas about some current work. So theres a fruit company in washington that is making grape flavored apples, called grapple. They are trying to target kids, they had a company to work on some ideas, and they hated them. The TA is 3-8 year olds, so with all of that here are the ideas.

from the above sketches this sketch was produced

then from the second sketch the vector format was produced

After all of this we wanted him to interact with the packaging so we decided to make him a surfer that would ride the waves of the grape juice on the box. So the following sketch was made, ( done on tracing paper over the org apple dude )

and then it was created in vector ( this is the first rough version. )

and then other faces and mouths.

This project is still on going its been kinda fun. this is sorta out of the realm of projects i do.
« Last Edit: Friday, December 10, 2010, 00:10:18 AM by Jared »

Offline Dialects

Re: Grapple Sketches
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 10, 2010, 03:03:44 AM »
Interesting progress and all...but you can't just look at my thread, copy my idea and not comment, you bitcho.
 >:(

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager