Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SF Hospital Search And Rescue  (Read 7388 times)

Offline Alex

Re: SF Hospital Search And Rescue
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 16:02:10 PM »
VIP spawning with a breacher seems illogical, maybe he can find one on a table near his spawn?
A hospital having a door breacher lying around seems just as illogical. :P

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 17:11:38 PM »
You can still have a different type of object activated doors, check out the doors at the bottom end on the main production room at the top level (cafeteria level) on Interdiction (the mAAp version). There's an object entity that has to be triggered to open them. Visually it appears as door you have to activate with your function key with the classic object triggering time (a few seconds). Once unlocked, you'll hear a brief alarm sound (ideally it should have been different but i adapted to the resources).
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 17:15:04 PM by Koden »

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 18:14:25 PM »
VIP spawning with a breacher seems illogical, maybe he can find one on a table near his spawn?

My reasoning for the vip having a breacher is this:

before the mission special forces intel reported that the enemy was going to make an escape attempt on the vip. This was only hours before the attempt was made. A security guard that new the hospital well said there was a weapons closet locked up in the security room but the key was lost. Soldiers decided to arm the vip with his ak74 and 1 mag along with a breacher to possibly enter the locked room.

I think this story makes sense :D
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager