Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: mAAp v7.2 Discussion Thread  (Read 15001 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: mAAp v7.2 Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, February 03, 2013, 05:26:58 AM »
I took a look and i figured out it actually was discussed almost a year ago.

http://aao25.com/general-chat/sf-hospital-roof-bug/30/

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 06:46:59 AM »
tomorrow I revert to the old map(without railings). both client and servers should auto download teh file, if you cannot conect to a server with SF hospital just wait till the server auto update the map(wich may take longer in some servers).
or try another server.

thx Koden for the file  :up:

Thanks possessed you have made my year.  lol Koden didn't even remember the posts on this.

Not sure about 2.5 but anything above 22 Slots on SFHospital used to lag most servers on 2.8.x.  Had a server that could do 26 but it was struggling, so 30 may be a problem.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 06:48:52 AM »
Thanks possessed you have made my year.  lol Koden didn't even remember the posts on this.

Not sure about 2.5 but anything above 22 Slots on SFHospital used to lag most servers on 2.8.x.  Had a server that could do 26 but it was struggling, so 30 may be a problem.

there is no problem to run 32 slots, realy not. no problem with lags i had

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 07:58:34 AM »
Well some servers may not support 32 players without a bit of high latency or lag.
I have the original map without railing and 26 slots,
did not updated yet cuz I'v been playing some game too much lol and I need to re-read some stuff :)
I will get everything ready later today, but, It should be 'released' when theres less ppl.playing.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 08:02:51 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 23:58:42 PM »
Changes:
SF Hospital was reverted to the original version. No Railings on WW roof and 26 Slots only.
mAAp Bunker Crisis, No more Crashs regarding AGP_ZoneInfo, thx Goose for the update.
ESL Dusk was added, thx ELiZ, Sergio and Goose for working on the map.

If you competitive guys have any CAL or any other comp. modded maps, send me them and we will see...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 03:28:33 AM »
[mAAp]Square isn't been played now, because of the honor point taken away.
the only thing it should have been changed, was the bug with changing team, while you where alone on that map.
it did give every time you changed team 120 honors without playing vs enemy. that was not realy good.
but:
now i doesn't count that honor while playing vs enemies. this should be changed back again, also when you play 1vs1, it should count the honors like it was befor. also stepping at walls are no more possible. this is a pitty, was nice to do so.
would be great to have Square reverted to its original version like it was befor, but with the fix of the but i told above.
thanks.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 04:04:06 AM »
dunno what they did on Square, all I know is that the points were Fixed, large ammount for a small & custom map.

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 06:00:19 AM »
dunno what they did on Square, all I know is that the points were Fixed, large ammount for a small & custom map.

Nothing like the good ole days where honor was really earnt :) 4 v 4 Minimum and large maps.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 10:02:34 AM »
Changes: SF Hospital was reverted to the original version. No Railings on WW roof and 26 Slots only.

Thank you. Its awesome right now.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 15:16:54 PM »
SF Hospital was reverted to the original version. No Railings on WW roof and 26 Slots only.

Also removed bug fixes implemented by Koden. Good to see the whining whores still controlling the game.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 15:24:02 PM »
Also removed bug fixes implemented by Koden. Good to see the whining whores still controlling the game.

Yep completely removed. They weren't really bug fixes but rather exploit or "zone" fixes (place where people isn't supposed to be). Ultimately whoring is the major bug we can't really fix  :? .

Offline Alex

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 16:05:55 PM »
[mAAp]Square isn't been played now, because of the honor point taken away.
the only thing it should have been changed, was the bug with changing team, while you where alone on that map.
it did give every time you changed team 120 honors without playing vs enemy. that was not realy good.
but:
now i doesn't count that honor while playing vs enemies. this should be changed back again, also when you play 1vs1, it should count the honors like it was befor. also stepping at walls are no more possible. this is a pitty, was nice to do so.
would be great to have Square reverted to its original version like it was befor, but with the fix of the but i told above.
thanks.
Fuck you. I fixed the point system on Square so peopel didn't whore points anymore. You don't get points 1vs1 because AA doesn't allow it. There has to be at least 4 players in the game. Also, the insane amount of points was stupid. I didn't really expect the community to bitch about fixing a map. This just proves that AA is just a whorefest now.  Bitching about minor changes and changes that stop them from getting easy points. What happened to people playing the game for fun?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 16:09:27 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 18:14:31 PM »
Fuck you. I fixed the point system on Square so peopel didn't whore points anymore. You don't get points 1vs1 because AA doesn't allow it. There has to be at least 4 players in the game. Also, the insane amount of points was stupid. I didn't really expect the community to bitch about fixing a map. This just proves that AA is just a whorefest now.  Bitching about minor changes and changes that stop them from getting easy points. What happened to people playing the game for fun?

Amen  :cool:

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 21:06:26 PM »
Koden gave me the original map, he did not said anything else, so...

Offline Orange

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 02:39:58 AM »
thx for fix west wing roof on SF hospital

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager